how can they issue a warrant for my arrest with no bond?

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

marincounty

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2005
If you insist upon continuing to use illegal drugs, you need to move the flock out of Texas.
In California and some other states you can get medical marijuana, and smoke it legally.
As soon as your sentence is up, do yourself a favor and move out of Texas.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
and you wont be seeing me in jail... i'll commit suicide before i go to jail for these "crimes."

or in jail.

Please do.

tasmanian

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2006
Originally posted by: marincounty
If you insist upon continuing to use illegal drugs, you need to move the flock out of Texas.
In California and some other states you can get medical marijuana, and smoke it legally.
As soon as your sentence is up, do yourself a favor and move out of Texas.

Oregon or California is your best bet.

imported_Baloo

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2006

it would take more than that.....i will never succumb to ANYONE, i'll fight until death, or until they are all dead.

That fact that you are doing drugs clearly shows you have already succumbed.

poopaskoopa

Diamond Member
Sep 12, 2000
I do think that sounds harsher than the crime warrants, but... I can't help but to think that I'm so glad that you're not my parent.

You mentioned that you have a wife and a 10 month old daughter here:
link

I'm glad my parents were mature. I think you're getting punished harsher than the crime warrants, but I REALLY feel sorry for your wife and your daughter. This is what they can expect as long as you're all together: A father who won't stop doing drugs even if he knows that can get him in trouble, and all he has to say for it is that he thinks the law is stupid.

imported_Baloo

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2006
we live in a gated community/country club, in a very nice home.

private community = no cops = i can smoke all the pot i want and not worry about johnny law with a little penis inferiority fucking with me.

I fail to see how this gated community saved you from getting busted, twice now.

Some here have suggested shens on this. I think they are correct.

YoungGun21

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2006
Originally posted by: Kwaipie
Did you agree to the terms of probation? It sounds like you did. I don't care if you think drugs should be illegal, you don't write the laws. You yourself said you agree to the terms of probation yet went ahead and disregarded them.

Can I have your stuff?

Beat me to it... :(

compman25

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2006
How much did you make selling drugs and not paying taxes on? I bet the prison you go to for tax evasion is easier than where you go for drugs. Maybe call the IRS and have them come after you and do your time in a white collar crime prison.

ps. you're a dumbass.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
when does high school start back up.....does your mommy know you post this ridiculous threads?

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
This story has been admitted by the OP to be a fabrication

If one wants to still play the game, feel free to continue

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

q]

See the first post in case anybody missed it.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

Common Courtesy

So ban and delete? Why keep this mockery around.

The OP is a fucking moron regardless of fiction or non-fiction.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill

Common Courtesy

So ban and delete? Why keep this mockery around.

The OP is a fucking moron regardless of fiction or non-fiction.

probably be nice to trolls week or something....even the mods have to do a good deed here and there to atone....

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Number1

Common Courtesy

zanejohnson is a lying sack of shit. what a waste of time to think i actually gave even a bit of a flippin' crap about him in this thread.

after the history this forum has of people deliberately deceiving people to get sympathy and make them look the fool, i think zanejohnson should be banned, not just vacationed, but banned.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade

zanejohnson is a lying sack of shit. what a waste of time to think i actually gave even a bit of a flippin' crap about him in this thread.

after the history this forum has of people deliberately deceiving people to get sympathy and make them look the fool, i think zanejohnson should be banned, not just vacationed, but banned.

Finally a post of yours that I like :eek:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The Op is really full of it....lol

I like this though--

yeah it sounds unreasonable...

before i got put on probation i was selling pounds and pounds of marijuana and other drugs... thats how i afforded the house, car, and country club...

i could post pics, but that's not really necessary...

all the while i had a cover up IT job.....

now all i do is work my real job, and we're poor...

i went from making 100k+ a year untaxed to ~32k a year...

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006

Common Courtesy

I understand how you feel. Nobody likes to be taken for a fool.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

Common Courtesy

I tend to care even if it's just "someone on the net". I truly was concerned this guy was gonna off himself. there is no shame in caring, but there is in being a liar.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

Common Courtesy

I agree 100%.

i'm getting tired of crap like this. Everyone wants to be Dennaflox (sp whatever) and make up shit.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

Common Courtesy

Yep...I'd vote for perma-ban...and do it so he can't just re-register under a new user name...

Like everyone else, as the tread wore on, I tended to think he was full of shit, BUT, stranger things have happened. Now, I'm NOT really sure if he was lying and recanted, or was telling the truth and is now lying about it being a lie...;)

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

Common Courtesy

I tend to care even if it's just "someone on the net". I truly was concerned this guy was gonna off himself. there is no shame in caring, but there is in being a liar.

And here I was trying to figure out how I could get him a gun to off himself with.