Deadbeat wifes son is moving out in Spring...actually forced out

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Doctors can still help treating snoring and sinus problems. What I meant to say is that you don't need a doctor to tell you that you have these problems. People who snore a lot know that they snore at a lot. People who can't breathe near cats know that they can't breathe near cats.
And the substantial percentage of OSA sufferers who aren't and won't be aware for many years (if ever) they have a problem requiring medical intervention because they aren't regularly aroused enough to know or have cognition of what they are doing in their sleep and don't fit the prototypical clinical 'mold' for OSA that was defined 25 years ago (and is no longer considered reliable)? What of them?

Its funny that you accept bad parenting as the explanation for producing lazy children with depressive features but the same bad parenting couldn't be responsible for a serious condition going undetected or being misinterpreted.

Oh well, its more important that we validate our own beliefs or assumptions than it is to actually get the kid some help that he might need in order to avoid certain disaster.

mrrman

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2004
UPDATE FEB 16th

I went away for the weekend and Mr WOW (dont want to use his real name) had to work for a few days..well that covers this month of employment...he started to box his stuff up and as I mentioned we are framing his room and putting a closet in. He starts to accumulate boxes and his stuff is getting packed. Anyways hes at work and crap happens with the Management and employees...really stupid stuff.

Mr WOW decides to give his notice that soon he will be leaving to pursue work...YES work...he puts in his 2 week notice and the MGR told him to leave now. So hes out of a part time job now. Fast forward to Monday, he tells us this and he mentions that he is leaving at the end of the month....PRAISE THE LORD...I will have to wait and see. I pointed out that he has to reserve a moving truck and tow bar in advance since its a one way rental that he needs. His move out date of March 20th may be happening sooner than I wished for...in a good way. So now all that is left is to get his stuff in order...cram as much WOW in as he can because soon there will be calasses on those hands...

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Pretty obvious the OP simply hates his stepson. I'd like to get the stepson's version here too.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
You know, I just realized your title makes it seem like you're calling your wife a deadbeat. It should say "Wife's Deadbeat son..."

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
You know, I just realized your title makes it seem like you're calling your wife a deadbeat. It should say "Wife's Deadbeat son..."

If you read the thread you will see that his poor grammar is displayed throughout, and is the least of his problems.

mrrman

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2004
A Minor/Major update as I am having a party inside of me right now...
he is packing up his crap and is suppose to be leaving next Wednesday. He has rented a truck and away he goes to the lands beyond. I finally have my wish come true. Now reality will set in quickly since he doesnt have his mommy doing everything for him. She was upset that he was moving about 10 hours away but fianally realized that he has to grow up and get on with his life. The days of babysitting are coming to a quick end. For all you nay sayers and haters for me...eat shit...maybe you are immature to

PS I forgot to mention that my basement suite is looking awesome...completion in 2 weeks

Last edited:

SooperDave

Nov 18, 2009
A Minor/Major update as I am having a party inside of me right now...
he is packing up his crap and is suppose to be leaving next Wednesday. He has rented a truck and away he goes to the lands beyond. I finally have my wish come true. Now reality will set in quickly since he doesnt have his mommy doing everything for him. She was upset that he was moving about 10 hours away but fianally realized that he has to grow up and get on with his life. The days of babysitting are coming to a quick end. For all you nay sayers and haters for me...eat shit...maybe you are immature to

PS I forgot to mention that my basement suite is looking awesome...completion in 2 weeks

The resentment/hatred drips from every post you make. Reminds me of MichaelD talking about his ex.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
10656.jpg

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
OP, your step-son is an unhappy loser at this stage in his life, that's true, but you come across, at least based on the ugly tone of your posts here, as an emotionally shriveled turd blossom.

Watch out, karma's a bitch.

Maybe some day this self-same loser will be your sole surviving legal relative, and will get to warehouse your dessicated carcass in a hell-hole nursing home, finally giving the ok to shut off your life support so he can treat himself to a spiffy new helio-car and a laser driven penal implant with the proceeds from your carefully scrimped illegal rental income.

Or maybe your submissive wife, heartbroken that you drove her only son away, will snap one night and bludgeon you to death with a bewildering variety of household implements, pausing only to write FUCKING ASSHOLE on the bedroom wall with your blood even as you emit your last few pathetic death gurgles.

Bwahahahahaha. Psych! D: :D :sneaky:

Still, what goes around comes around and you can't take it with you, you know.