Conservatives love serial sexual harassers

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Uh huh.

Trigger-Job_main-1.jpg
?

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
I'm not really sure what it is that causes people like you to be so fucking dense. I AM NOT SUPPORTING BILL O!!!!!! I THINK HE SHOULD ROT IN A JAIL CELL FOR A WHILE. He is a sick fuck, just as Glenn Beck and Bill C is. What you have a problem with is you want to separate the exact same actions because of the person doing it, I don't. I don't give a fuck who does it. I'm sure you'll deflect and find some misspelled word or perceived wording you will use to not be responsive to this as well.

Was Glenn Beck involved in a sexual scandal?

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Was Glenn Beck involved in a sexual scandal?

I haven't followed him so I'm not sure but as far as being a sick fucking "conservative" it is not required to be in a sex scandal.
A fair number of years ago he did a segment where he was following a girl through the abortion process live on the air. It was while he and his wife were trying to conceive a child and were having a hard time. He was trying to make the point that there are people who would be willing to take the child she was aborting. It was sick and disgusting and was the cause for my migration from the far right to the middle. It caused me to start looking at the what and why a person was doing and saying, and not who was doing it.

gregoryvg

Jul 8, 2008
I'm sure the "lock him/her up" crowd's investigators will also find obama's Real birth certificate any day now.

I'm sorry, what does Bill Clinton's raping multiple women have anything to do with former President Obama's birth certificate? And why are you so fond to defend the rapist?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I'm not really sure what it is that causes people like you to be so fucking dense. I AM NOT SUPPORTING BILL O!!!!!! I THINK HE SHOULD ROT IN A JAIL CELL FOR A WHILE. He is a sick fuck, just as Glenn Beck and Bill C is. What you have a problem with is you want to separate the exact same actions because of the person doing it, I don't. I don't give a fuck who does it. I'm sure you'll deflect and find some misspelled word or perceived wording you will use to not be responsive to this as well.

I am glad we agree that Bill Cosby is a total perv as well.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I'm sorry, what does Bill Clinton's raping multiple women have anything to do with former President Obama's birth certificate? And why are you so fond to defend the rapist?

why would anyone listen to anything coming from a serial rapist like you?

Reactions: agent00f

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
And that has to do with BIll C, and Bill O how?

Degenerates hate it when their worthless blustering is pointed out, eg:

In conservatives heads, he's an intelligent troller and I am now starting to understand him, but in my head, HA! He's a over confident democrat ass kisser with a superiority complex that has no ability to answer a question for fear that a direct answer to a question will derail his narrative and be forced to admit when he's off his rocker. He is the quintessential political ideology that will never admit his mistakes and only ever responds to questions with bully tactics. He is a sad little boy hiding behind a keyboard.

Sea Ray

Golden Member
May 30, 2013
This article does not reflect well on O'Reilly's latest accuser. Seems as though she was only there for self serving purposes:

That year, Walsh wrote to one of O’Reilly’s producers in mid-April, asking him for further promotional help. “Please, please, pretty please, can we do a segment on my book on the 25th???,”

It goes on to say that she was on the show 13 more times after that. And he did a lot for her career:

He mentioned her book four times after it was published in mid-April and repeatedly showed its cover on the air.

O’Reilly also was apparently instrumental in securing for Walsh an appearance on the daytime chat program “The View” in mid-April during which she also promoted her book.

Wendy Walsh's partner in those segments knew it was over and that nothing further was promised:

There’s some dispute about exactly when her appearances would end. Bloom contends that Walsh was told that her segment would be suspended during the summer vacation period and that there was a chance it could return in the fall. But Bonny Forrest, a psychologist and lawyer who appeared with Walsh each week, said it was clear in June that she and Walsh were finished.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...a742a6e93a7_story.html?utm_term=.4e1221fb0de7

Bill O'Reilly's been given a gift by having this weak and easily defeated case to defend. There's nothing to it. She's not claiming that O'Reilly touched her or continued to pursue her. All he's guilty of is asking her up to his room one time. She said no and that was the end of it. After 13 episodes, that segment had run its course.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Bill O'Reilly's been given a gift by having this weak and easily defeated case to defend. There's nothing to it. She's not claiming that O'Reilly touched her or continued to pursue her. All he's guilty of is asking her up to his room one time. She said no and that was the end of it. After 13 episodes, that segment had run its course.

Pretty laughable reading comprehension. From the second paragraph:

"Walsh, a Los Angeles radio personality and author who offers relationship advice, hasn’t sued or sought compensation"

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
This article does not reflect well on O'Reilly's latest accuser. Seems as though she was only there for self serving purposes:

It goes on to say that she was on the show 13 more times after that. And he did a lot for her career:

Wendy Walsh's partner in those segments knew it was over and that nothing further was promised:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...a742a6e93a7_story.html?utm_term=.4e1221fb0de7

Well no compensation is being sought and there is no court case. But it does seem to fit his pattern of harassing women who are trying to appear on his show.

So tell us again how does this make Bill O look like an innocent man?

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Degenerates hate it when their worthless blustering is pointed out, eg:

So wait, you and I both agree that Bill O is a degenerate, I go a bit further and lump Bill C (osby and linton) into that same group and somehow I am more of a degenerate than you are. I am sure you will have some elaborate calculation to explain it away, I await it with bated breath. Its like the jam on my toast.

Sea Ray

Golden Member
May 30, 2013
Pretty laughable reading comprehension. From the second paragraph:

"Walsh, a Los Angeles radio personality and author who offers relationship advice, hasn’t sued or sought compensation"

Reading comprehension? How'd you miss this at the beginning of the article:

The future of O’Reilly’s long career at Fox News may hinge on a sexual-harassment accusation raised by a woman named Wendy Walsh

That shows the importance of this case. Educate yourself on this and then come chat

Sea Ray

Golden Member
May 30, 2013
Well no compensation is being sought and there is no court case. But it does seem to fit his pattern of harassing women who are trying to appear on his show.

So tell us again how does this make Bill O look like an innocent man?

I'm not repeating myself. I made several points that point to his innocence

Sea Ray

Golden Member
May 30, 2013
No not really.

He continued to have her on the show and he continued to promote her book, something that only benefits her. That does nothing for him or his ratings . He did all this even though he wasn't getting anything on the side. That doesn't rise to the level of harrassment.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
He continued to have her on the show and he continued to promote her book, something that only benefits her. That does nothing for him or his ratings . He did all this even though he wasn't getting anything on the side. That doesn't rise to the level of harrassment.
You do understand that a woman doesn't have to have sex with her harasser for it to still be harassment right?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
So wait, you and I both agree that Bill O is a degenerate, I go a bit further and lump Bill C (osby and linton) into that same group and somehow I am more of a degenerate than you are. I am sure you will have some elaborate calculation to explain it away, I await it with bated breath. Its like the jam on my toast.

I'm curious if either degenerate can admit to admire how well the other plays dumb as shit.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
I'm curious if either degenerate can admit to admire how well the other plays dumb as shit.
One of these days I'm gonna grab me a few bottles of my finest mead and read all the posted of yours and see if there is even one time where you directly answered a question from someone you did not agree with. While I am sure you have stroked the cock of a like minded person, and directly answered then, I am seriously doubtful you ever entertained the idea you might be incorrect.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Seriously? You think he has to "get some" for it to be harassment?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
One of these days I'm gonna grab me a few bottles of my finest mead and read all the posted of yours and see if there is even one time where you directly answered a question from someone you did not agree with. While I am sure you have stroked the cock of a like minded person, and directly answered then, I am seriously doubtful you ever entertained the idea you might be incorrect.

You have better luck of winning the lottery.

Just yesterday, still nothing from agent fail troll, again as usual.

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...d-with-gumballs.2503206/page-12#post-38850573

Sea Ray

Golden Member
May 30, 2013
Seriously? You think he has to "get some" for it to be harassment?

No, you completely missed my point. The point is that he didn't link the workplace with anything that went on between them personally. He continued to have her on the show and did not ask anything further of her after he was told no. That's not harrassment.