Conservatives love serial sexual harassers

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
O'Reilly is behind only Bill Cosby, who, for the purposes of this conversation, I am actually considering a conservative, even though he basically is a democrat, he is just too good to let go. If you must claim him though, I am still able to defend him via the BothSides™ proxy argument.

It's simply a matter of factual data and to no one's surprise incl. conservatives that big fans of the show like r/the_donald exhibit strongest user correlation to places such as r/theredpill, the popular sub dedicated to sex predation (and r/coontown for that matter, a sub dedicated to racism against blacks). These are all your peers, the choice of which reflect quite poorly, and parroting the same arguments which helped keep him on air only makes it worse.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
It's simply a matter of factual data and to no one's surprise incl. conservatives that big fans of the show like r/the_donald exhibit strongest user correlation to places such as r/theredpill, the popular sub dedicated to sex predation (and r/coontown for that matter, a sub dedicated to racism against blacks). These are all your peers, the choice of which reflect quite poorly, and parroting the same arguments only makes it worse.

Yet somehow you would probably correlate strongly with r/feminism, they at least struggle with coming to terms with Bill Clinton's predation of women, you've gone and chalked it up to a man just enjoying the promiscuity that his political status affords him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/56z1bl/is_it_possible_to_be_disgusted_by_both_donald/

Yup. I have to take those allegations seriously and I struggle with it.

I've found this difficult to grapple with as well.

Also, you know, Bill is not running for president. It's almost like allegations against a person reflect on them more than allegations against a person's spouse...
It saddens me to think that people will excuse Bill because he's not running for president and then completely ignore the fact that his wife, who IS running for president, enabled him and helped keep him protected by harassing his accusers. So, he's not running for president, just the person who's helped make it all possible.

Why is it that you don't correlate strongly to the values of r/feminism? Which was highly correlated to Hillary Clinton?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Yet somehow you would probably correlate strongly with r/feminism, they at least struggle with coming to terms with Bill Clinton's predation of women, you've gone and chalked it up to a man just enjoying the promiscuity that his political status affords him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/56z1bl/is_it_possible_to_be_disgusted_by_both_donald/

Why is it that you don't correlate strongly to the values of r/feminism? Which was highly correlated to Hillary Clinton?

I didn't say Clinton's behavior was right, just not as degenerate as degenerates like to pretend for obvious reasons. I'm sure you'll display some expertise at playing too dumb to grasp this, too, degens are predictably dishonest if nothing else.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
I didn't say Clinton's behavior was right, just not as degenerate as degenerates would like for obvious reasons. I'm sure you'll display some expertise at playing too dumb to grasp this, too.

So, is it possible to be disgusted by both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton? You defended one as promiscuous, and condemned one as a predator. NOW, you say his behavior wasn't right, and is actually degenerate (just not as). And yet somehow I'm the dumb one? You've been waxed buddy, I'd just take your lumps and move on at this point.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
So, is it possible to be disgusted by both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton? You defended one as promiscuous, and condemned one as a predator. NOW, you say his behavior wasn't right, and is actually degenerate (just not as). And yet somehow I'm the dumb one? You've been waxed buddy, I'd just take your lumps and move on at this point.

"3 = 10 because it's also > 1" --degenerate brain trust

Thanks for also demonstrating how much degenerates love to pretend that everyone else are as degenerate as themselves. They always make a pretty good argument for why conservatism should be a disqualification for any judicial seat.

Last edited:

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Resorting to worthless blustering isn't going to help you here any more than it did that time you couldn't figure out simple arithmetic for days. In fact it's probably never helped you in life, and only proves that crowd can never learn anything.

You are really cementing the fact that you will never answer a question asked of you. You have zero interest in doing anything but trying to be a bully. You're a great laugh for me though, going back to a thread from the beginning of the year where you and I disagreed on the wording of a point and not the point itself. You proved there that you are not interested in conversation just "proving" you're smarter than everyone else. I feel bad for you and the people that have to deal with you daily. But please don't stop here, you are just too much fun to watch. That said I would think that if you were to open your mind and become less invested in a side winning, you might actually be able to do some good.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
I didn't say Clinton's behavior was right, just not as degenerate as degenerates like to pretend for obvious reasons. I'm sure you'll display some expertise at playing too dumb to grasp this, too, degens are predictably dishonest if nothing else.
YES YOU DID!!!! You called it being promiscuous:

of who can pretend to be the dumbest to never understand how predation differ from promiscuity.

discern between Clinton/philandering vs. O'Reilly/Ailes/Trump predator,

Not surprising the typical O'Reilly degenerates can't tell the difference between consensual/casual sex and what they & peers do.

Thanks for demonstrating that degenerates can't tell the difference between sexual promiscuity and what they need to do to get some.

You're really starting to lose it. You can either say that being promiscuous in the workplace with a serious imbalance of power; Bil C, isn't wrong and just being flirtatious but if Bill O and Trump do it its predatory. I, along with a ton of other people who are not partypeeps, have the view that there is no different except for the outcome. And unless you are going to go on the record and say that it only matters is the end result than you have zero understanding about what workplace sexual harassment is. I know, you'll bring up a punctuation mark I forgot in a post 3 years ago, or that I'm just a waterboy for the right (I haven't voted for an R since the first Bush if you forgot), but if there is one thing I can be certain of is that you will not answer directly.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
It's simply a matter of factual data and to no one's surprise incl. conservatives that big fans of the show like r/the_donald exhibit strongest user correlation to places such as r/theredpill, the popular sub dedicated to sex predation (and r/coontown for that matter, a sub dedicated to racism against blacks). These are all your peers, the choice of which reflect quite poorly, and parroting the same arguments which helped keep him on air only makes it worse.

Are those actual things? and if so what are you doing looking around there? From what I understand r/anything is a swamp of the very bottom of society, because of that I never visit. Again, what is it that has you there 00f?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
YES YOU DID!!!! You called it being promiscuous:

You're really starting to lose it. You can either say that being promiscuous in the workplace with a serious imbalance of power; Bil C, isn't wrong and just being flirtatious but if Bill O and Trump do it its predatory. I, along with a ton of other people who are not partypeeps, have the view that there is no different except for the outcome. And unless you are going to go on the record and say that it only matters is the end result than you have zero understanding about what workplace sexual harassment is. I know, you'll bring up a punctuation mark I forgot in a post 3 years ago, or that I'm just a waterboy for the right (I haven't voted for an R since the first Bush if you forgot), but if there is one thing I can be certain of is that you will not answer directly.

Are those actual things? and if so what are you doing looking around there? From what I understand r/anything is a swamp of the very bottom of society, because of that I never visit. Again, what is it that has you there 00f?

You are really cementing the fact that you will never answer a question asked of you. You have zero interest in doing anything but trying to be a bully. You're a great laugh for me though, going back to a thread from the beginning of the year where you and I disagreed on the wording of a point and not the point itself. You proved there that you are not interested in conversation just "proving" you're smarter than everyone else. I feel bad for you and the people that have to deal with you daily. But please don't stop here, you are just too much fun to watch. That said I would think that if you were to open your mind and become less invested in a side winning, you might actually be able to do some good.

Sort of figures someone of your math ability will never understand this comment, but will forever feel compelled to keep mouthing off regardless:

"3 = 10 because it's also > 1" --degenerate brain trust

Also, rather apropos remark about "really starting to lose it" given the sequence of posts above.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Sort of figures someone of your math ability will never understand this comment, but will forever feel compelled to keep mouthing off regardless:

Also, rather apropos remark about "really starting to lose it" given the sequence of posts above.
You never fail to fail do you.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
You never fail to fail do you.

Seem to be doing pretty well with showing degenerates for what they are, looking for every way to deflect from blaming O'Reilly/Fox, in the same way they also find for Putin and the klan.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Seem to be doing pretty well with showing degenerates for what they are, looking for every way to deflect from blaming O'Reilly/Fox, in the same way they also find for Putin and the klan.
I'm not really sure what it is that causes people like you to be so fucking dense. I AM NOT SUPPORTING BILL O!!!!!! I THINK HE SHOULD ROT IN A JAIL CELL FOR A WHILE. He is a sick fuck, just as Glenn Beck and Bill C is. What you have a problem with is you want to separate the exact same actions because of the person doing it, I don't. I don't give a fuck who does it. I'm sure you'll deflect and find some misspelled word or perceived wording you will use to not be responsive to this as well.

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
... by the pussy

Interesting thing about that is the notion that so many overbearing guys go overboard with this machismo shtick in order to compensate for their insecurities in regards to their fear of these mysterious dangerously seductive women of whom they feel so attracted to yet hate them and themselves because they do. Along with that, when that old fear of rejection also kicks in, well, it makes these really insecure yet 'roid driven fellas get ornery and downright nasty with the womenfolk of whom they wish to possess. Add in wealth and power, and well, hide the women and children, it's fair game on everyone.

This culture of empowering oneself by relegating others as inferiors that need to be put in their place is exacerbated in the workplace by the competition for higher paying positions and the prestige and influence that goes along with it. Add in sex to the mix, especially at sexist workplaces like FOX where one the one hand the male bosses like to have attractive well endowed ladies dressing up the set in order to jack up their ratings yet on the other hand having at once the desire to sexually exploit these women in order to subjugate them and prevent them from "getting too big for their own damn good", and well, there you go, the inevitable hush settlements that aren't supposed to see the light of day, yet somehow gets exposed and then the dam bursts from untold years of abuse by these predators.

I still don't get where some folks think that their celebrity/monetary status grants them the privilege of being above the law to a point where they drown themselves in gluttony, whether it be gluttony of power, drugs, sex or self-indulgence and still think it's OK to abuse others and their rights in order to push the boundaries of their "pursuit of happiness".

Some folks gotta learn the hard way I guess.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Interesting thing about that is the notion that so many overbearing guys go overboard with this machismo shtick in order to compensate for their insecurities in regards to their fear of these mysterious dangerously seductive women of whom they feel so attracted to yet hate them and themselves because they do. Along with that, when that old fear of rejection also kicks in, well, it makes these really insecure yet 'roid driven fellas get ornery and downright nasty with the womenfolk of whom they wish to possess. Add in wealth and power, and well, hide the women and children, it's fair game on everyone.

This culture of empowering oneself by relegating others as inferiors that need to be put in their place is exacerbated in the workplace by the competition for higher paying positions and the prestige and influence that goes along with it. Add in sex to the mix, especially at sexist workplaces like FOX where one the one hand the male bosses like to have attractive well endowed ladies dressing up the set in order to jack up their ratings yet on the other hand having at once the desire to sexually exploit these women in order to subjugate them and prevent them from "getting too big for their own damn good", and well, there you go, the inevitable hush settlements that aren't supposed to see the light of day, yet somehow gets exposed and then the dam bursts from untold years of abuse by these predators.

I still don't get where some folks think that their celebrity/monetary status grants them the privilege of being above the law to a point where they drown themselves in gluttony, whether it be gluttony of power, drugs, sex or self-indulgence and still think it's OK to abuse others and their rights in order to push the boundaries of their "pursuit of happiness".

Some folks gotta learn the hard way I guess.

Yup. I get around job wise and see alot of bosses, female bosses too and it happens more than you should think that some guy after a meeting wil crack a bitch joke or something else demeaning.. sort of to elevate himself from being under the thumb of a dominating wise and beautiful woman for the duration. If you reflect on that and how he got there you can envision what kind of mother, father, family dynamics in general he is a product of. Circles unbroken and the pattern continues.
I love me a strong woman, for one it is someone you can go 50/50 with in life and on a more instinctive level something about levelling up my gene pool..

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I'm not really sure what it is that causes people like you to be so fucking dense. I AM NOT SUPPORTING BILL O!!!!!! I THINK HE SHOULD ROT IN A JAIL CELL FOR A WHILE. He is a sick fuck, just as Glenn Beck and Bill C is. What you have a problem with is you want to separate the exact same actions because of the person doing it, I don't. I don't give a fuck who does it. I'm sure you'll deflect and find some misspelled word or perceived wording you will use to not be responsive to this as well.

Sure, now philanderers should rot in a jail cell. Good think society isn't run by such geniuses anymore.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Sure, now philanderers should rot in a jail cell. Good think society isn't run by such geniuses anymore.
You're a twisted one aren't you. I'm actually looking forward to seeing you twist around, I'm so glad I unblocked you. You are literally the gift the keeps on giving. For a while I thought you were serious, it has become so obvious that you are just here to annoy and entertain. PLEASE keep on keepin on!

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
You're a twisted one aren't you. I'm actually looking forward to seeing you twist around, I'm so glad I unblocked you. You are literally the gift the keeps on giving. For a while I thought you were serious, it has become so obvious that you are just here to annoy and entertain. PLEASE keep on keepin on!

Says the guy who was probably peachy keen with Pres. Bill Clinton; serial rapist.

I'm sure the "lock him/her up" crowd's investigators will also find obama's Real birth certificate any day now.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
I've never seen someone get in conservative's head like agent does.
In conservatives heads, he's an intelligent troller and I am now starting to understand him, but in my head, HA! He's a over confident democrat ass kisser with a superiority complex that has no ability to answer a question for fear that a direct answer to a question will derail his narrative and be forced to admit when he's off his rocker. He is the quintessential political ideology that will never admit his mistakes and only ever responds to questions with bully tactics. He is a sad little boy hiding behind a keyboard.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
In conservatives heads, he's an intelligent troller and I am now starting to understand him, but in my head, HA! He's a over confident democrat ass kisser with a superiority complex that has no ability to answer a question for fear that a direct answer to a question will derail his narrative and be forced to admit when he's off his rocker. He is the quintessential political ideology that will never admit his mistakes and only ever responds to questions with bully tactics. He is a sad little boy hiding behind a keyboard.
Nah, he's got you good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nov 25, 2013

Uh huh.

Trigger-Job_main-1.jpg