cheating`

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
15,781
1
71
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech
Originally posted by: amnesiac
Dude you are now officially the Forum Idiot.

My guess? You're 44 years old, a virgin, live with your mother, and work in IT where you download porn and jerk it in the men's room four times a day. You create these threads because you're a lonely attention whore who wants to feel like he's accomplished something (namely, being a "playa") and you are so far failing miserably at it.

Now fvck off and stop trolling the forums, clown.

hehe good one b!tch. But your description of me is totally wrong.

Allrighty then, you attention whoring ass-spelunker, what is your malfunction?

You can't make up your mind whether or not you're married, how many girlfriends you have, whether or not you're cheating -- in fact, none of your posts measure up in any sort of coherent fashion. Either you're severely mentally ill, or you are a pathological liar. If you've ever gotten a girl to put up with your bullsh!t for more than 15 minutes I'll be surprised.
 

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
83,967
19
81
I never cheated on my ex-wife technically, we were divorcing and still sleeping together, but also with others.

I have slept with 3 married women I know of and 2 engaged to be married that I remember. I have turned down sex from 2 others that were married to friends/co workers of mine.

Now that's sort of scary now that I am married again (and no matter how prim and proper you think some lady is I know they can have a very wild and sexual side)....it's messed up when you start thinking your wife likes sex no matter how 'sweet and nice' she is and she probably has lustful feelings towards others occasionally.

You just got to trust them not to act and hope you are just as strong.
 

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
4,959
0
71
if you loved your wife, girlfriend, or whatever, wtf would you cheat on them in the first place? you needed to cheat on them to see how much you loved them? HAHAHA yah right. good one.
 

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
2,820
0
0
getting back OT, I don't see anything wrong with polyamory, but it's got to be something that is openly discussed and agreed to, not hidden in a potentially devestating manner. Cheating implies hiding. I wouldn't recommend it.
 

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
33,929
1,098
126
Originally posted by: amnesiac
Dude you are now officially the Forum Idiot.

My guess? You're 44 years old, a virgin.

Hey, as a future 44 year old virgin, I take offense to being compared to this guy.

 

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
25,215
14
81
Originally posted by: awg
Never cheated. Wouldnt cause I LOVE her.......Umm thats why you get married adn stuff:confused:

Dude you need to wake up and join the real world...not that I believe this but the union of marriage don't mean squat to most people today.


Ausm
 

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
21,014
137
106
Originally posted by: ausm
Dude you need to wake up and join the real world...not that I believe this but the union of marriage don't mean squat to most people today.

That might be true, but if it means something to you and the person you marry, that's all that matters. I wouldn't cheat on my wife, nor would she cheat on me. That's the commitment we made to each other and my word is good. There is nothing worth losing the absolute and total trust of your spouse. For people who are OK with sleeping around, as an earlier post mentioned, I guess that's fine for them as long as everyone knows what's going on.

 

captains

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2003
4,065
1
0
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech

ITs in my pants. I see now the way everyone is intrepreting the thread, that it seems that i need to confess something. I want to be a one woman man and i love my lady, thats why im getting married. I guess some shrink could look into that further and ask, well why did you start this tread then. Subconsciously, bla bla bla

You want to be a one woman man?!?! LMAO!!
CT2TXtech... did you know that we can all hit that button at the top that says "search", then search by name, and see all the posts you've made in the recent past??? LMAO!

CT2TXtech quotes:
I wont asked if anyone met a booty call online, I know we all have well i have
too easy for online booty. Man i have so many stories, but that is another forum and another topic
OK, i went to a swingers club last nite. was an experience. i only sexxed my date, but
Is his date his "wife", his "fiance", his girlfriend?? Well, later in the same thread,
Originally posted by: Cooljt1: were you the one who said that his wife and kids were out of town?
Yes thats me, great memory

And, furthermore, who is this friend (from yet another thread):
cause shes not a real friend. shes a f>ck partner. Thats pretty much all

Yep, a one woman man.


Pwnage to end all pwnage!!!

 

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
83,967
19
81
One thing I wanted to add....many people do equate sex and love as mutually exclusive. There are couples that share in thinking this way, even if one does not partake in it.

For most when a partner has has sex with ex's in the past it creates a huge problem esp when they are inexperienced.

Once you have been with several women and think about all it really is, it becomes just part of it all like kissing, etc.

What I find funny is all these people that think marriage is this baggage and then find out the reason their sweet beautiful woman they met in church is not married is because from 18 to 25 she travelled in a touring S&M show, or did in/outcall escorting, or lived in a commune (sexual). You'd be surprized the skeletons people can collect other than a marriage.

The problem is most guys think women do not go out looking for sex or instigate it, that women are always passive and loving...this may be true when they are around you in their 'real worlds', but many like the men in mid-life crisises, go out and have fling or two in a world where their alter-ego lives....most women I have had the craziest sex or even everything just leading up to that have been from out of town and have said right up front what the rules were and what their status was (married/engaged/living with someone/etc).

Now I was single then, so they were fair game. I don't play the father-figure ever in a relationship, telling them 'you shouldn't cheat on your husband', 'you shouldn't party so much', etc. Women know right and wrong and don't need a boyfriend/toy giving them sage advice, they have friends and family for that.

 

AbsolutDealage

Platinum Member
Dec 20, 2002
2,675
0
0
Originally posted by: alkemyst
One thing I wanted to add....many people do equate sex and love as mutually exclusive. There are couples that share in thinking this way, even if one does not partake in it.

For most when a partner has has sex with ex's in the past it creates a huge problem esp when they are inexperienced.

Once you have been with several women and think about all it really is, it becomes just part of it all like kissing, etc.

What I find funny is all these people that think marriage is this baggage and then find out the reason their sweet beautiful woman they met in church is not married is because from 18 to 25 she travelled in a touring S&M show, or did in/outcall escorting, or lived in a commune (sexual). You'd be surprized the skeletons people can collect other than a marriage.

The problem is most guys think women do not go out looking for sex or instigate it, that women are always passive and loving...this may be true when they are around you in their 'real worlds', but many like the men in mid-life crisises, go out and have fling or two in a world where their alter-ego lives....most women I have had the craziest sex or even everything just leading up to that have been from out of town and have said right up front what the rules were and what their status was (married/engaged/living with someone/etc).

Now I was single then, so they were fair game. I don't play the father-figure ever in a relationship, telling them 'you shouldn't cheat on your husband', 'you shouldn't party so much', etc. Women know right and wrong and don't need a boyfriend/toy giving them sage advice, they have friends and family for that.

That's such a steamin' load.

I am engaged. Does this mean I don't look at other women? No. Does this mean I don't think about hooking up with a married woman? No. What it means is that I respect marriage and everything it stands for. It means that I would never cheat on my SO... that if I really wanted someone else, I would at least have the decency to break it off with her first.

Even if you are single and are going after married women, you are a horrible person. If she really wanted to screw around, she would get a divorce first... or better yet should not have been married in the first place. Just think how it would feel to walk in on your girlfriend/fiancee/wife with some "boy toy".

I sh!t you not I would murder the guy with my bare hands. If a woman is wearing a ring, it's hands off, period. I know it may look tempting, and I know that some women go looking for it... but that doesn't excuse the guy's participation. I have been attracted to married/engaged women, but I have had the restraint to realize that they are promised to someone else... just as I have had the restraint to stay true to my girl despite our seperation while I was away at college. I was in my late teens / early 20's, with a raging sexual appetite, 200 miles away from my girl and surrounded by horny college chicks and I still did not cheat.

There is no place for cheating within a marriage, no matter where you fit into the situation. If you think that there is, you are trying to rationalize your own behavior.
 

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
58,686
3
0
Originally posted by: AbsolutDealage

Even if you are single and are going after married women, you are a horrible person. If she really wanted to screw around, she would get a divorce first... or better yet should not have been married in the first place. Just think how it would feel to walk in on your girlfriend/fiancee/wife with some "boy toy".

I sh!t you not I would murder the guy with my bare hands. If a woman is wearing a ring, it's hands off, period. I know it may look tempting, and I know that some women go looking for it... but that doesn't excuse the guy's participation. I have been attracted to married/engaged women, but I have had the restraint to realize that they are promised to someone else... just as I have had the restraint to stay true to my girl despite our seperation while I was away at college. I was in my late teens / early 20's, with a raging sexual appetite, 200 miles away from my girl and surrounded by horny college chicks and I still did not cheat.

There is no place for cheating within a marriage, no matter where you fit into the situation. If you think that there is, you are trying to rationalize your own behavior.
Agreed
 

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
83,967
19
81
Originally posted by: AbsolutDealage

That's such a steamin' load.

I am engaged. Does this mean I don't look at other women? No. Does this mean I don't think about hooking up with a married woman? No. What it means is that I respect marriage and everything it stands for. It means that I would never cheat on my SO... that if I really wanted someone else, I would at least have the decency to break it off with her first.

Even if you are single and are going after married women, you are a horrible person. If she really wanted to screw around, she would get a divorce first... or better yet should not have been married in the first place. Just think how it would feel to walk in on your girlfriend/fiancee/wife with some "boy toy".

I sh!t you not I would murder the guy with my bare hands. If a woman is wearing a ring, it's hands off, period. I know it may look tempting, and I know that some women go looking for it... but that doesn't excuse the guy's participation. I have been attracted to married/engaged women, but I have had the restraint to realize that they are promised to someone else... just as I have had the restraint to stay true to my girl despite our seperation while I was away at college. I was in my late teens / early 20's, with a raging sexual appetite, 200 miles away from my girl and surrounded by horny college chicks and I still did not cheat.

There is no place for cheating within a marriage, no matter where you fit into the situation. If you think that there is, you are trying to rationalize your own behavior.

Are you incoherent? I never said all engaged people or married people are looking for flings at all...but I will tell you this I have been around the block quite a few times in life.

Many people have no problem with sex outside of the marriage, both husband and wife in agreement on this issue. Love is not sex.

Even if you are single and are going after married women, you are a horrible person. If she really wanted to screw around, she would get a divorce first

Who said I was the one going after them...I never ever started the process with a married woman, and those married women may have been going for a divorce or not, it wasn't my business, nor mattered...this was going to be sex, not a sweet waltz through life together. Women are not all sugar and spice as much as guys want to believe that. You are not going to see this behavior at a Starbucks or LAN Party (usually)...and most don't end up going to the clubs/bars (ie under 21 clubs) that a woman looking for sex is going to hit. She's not going to be at a theatre or anything like that....she will be the one alone at the bar, or giving eye contact/body language at a club. If she wants you she will try to get you.

Yeah and all these guys claiming murdering the guy...I have been stuck in that situation also...not knowing it...most of those guys got the F knocked out of them trying to jump my a$$.

I love this belief guys have for their own guilt that they can dictate what a grown woman can do. Never once was I talking you were going to have a relationship with these women, it's sex. You may be able to say no thanks, but don't come off as you are telling her she should not be doing it. A woman married or not is capable of her own free will...her husband doesn't like it, that's his problem, not hers.

Also for all these guys that talk about being surrounded by 'horny' chicks and all that...most looking back at their pictures and activities, they'd never have scored in the first place.

I had three girls show up at my apartment (hacker chicks that got my info) looking for me (long story of why their interest was so perked). When my wife answered the door, they got into some kind of fight about she wasn't my wife and how could/would I be married. I had to change labs to avoid the drama. My wife has similar experiences with guys following her back to the place was the boldest...but a ton of offers if she ever decided to change her mind about being married.
 

AbsolutDealage

Platinum Member
Dec 20, 2002
2,675
0
0
Who said I was the one going after them...I never ever started the process with a married woman, and those married women may have been going for a divorce or not, it wasn't my business, nor mattered...this was going to be sex, not a sweet waltz through life together. Women are not all sugar and spice as much as guys want to believe that. You are not going to see this behavior at a Starbucks or LAN Party (usually)...and most don't end up going to the clubs/bars (ie under 21 clubs) that a woman looking for sex is going to hit. She's not going to be at a theatre or anything like that....she will be the one alone at the bar, or giving eye contact/body language at a club. If she wants you she will try to get you.

Really, I feel sorry for you that you have such a low opinion of marriage. I feel even more sorry for your wife. Sex may not be love, but it should be exclusive... if you think it can't be, you shouldn't be married. At its core, sex is just a physical act... but it ends up having emotional implications. That is why it is nearly impossible to have "friends with benefits" without the relationship becoming wierd.

Yeah and all these guys claiming murdering the guy...I have been stuck in that situation also...not knowing it...most of those guys got the F knocked out of them trying to jump my a$$.

There's always the shotgun too. I really don't think I could control myself in this situation... one way or another the other guy is gonna end up dead.

I love this belief guys have for their own guilt that they can dictate what a grown woman can do. Never once was I talking you were going to have a relationship with these women, it's sex. You may be able to say no thanks, but don't come off as you are telling her she should not be doing it. A woman married or not is capable of her own free will...her husband doesn't like it, that's his problem, not hers.

No, it is her problem. She should not be married if she needs to go around looking for other men to make her happy. And it's your problem too for allowing her to do so. If she is single, fine. If she's married, hands off.

Also for all these guys that talk about being surrounded by 'horny' chicks and all that...most looking back at their pictures and activities, they'd never have scored in the first place.

Whatever, you don't know my situation. The point of saying that to begin with was that I didn't even attempt a relationship with anyone else, because I was already involved.
 

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
18,834
1
0
Really, I feel sorry for you that you have such a low opinion of marriage. I feel even more sorry for your wife. Sex may not be love, but it should be exclusive... if you think it can't be, you shouldn't be married. At its core, sex is just a physical act... but it ends up having emotional implications. That is why it is nearly impossible to have "friends with benefits" without the relationship becoming wierd.

You need to realize that not everyone shares your views on sex and marriage, and while I happen to agree with your feelings, they are not absolute.
 

AbsolutDealage

Platinum Member
Dec 20, 2002
2,675
0
0
Originally posted by: Jzero
Really, I feel sorry for you that you have such a low opinion of marriage. I feel even more sorry for your wife. Sex may not be love, but it should be exclusive... if you think it can't be, you shouldn't be married. At its core, sex is just a physical act... but it ends up having emotional implications. That is why it is nearly impossible to have "friends with benefits" without the relationship becoming wierd.

You need to realize that not everyone shares your views on sex and marriage, and while I happen to agree with your feelings, they are not absolute.

I realize that other opinions exist on the matter. The problem comes when some other guy is trying to pick up my fiancee when she's walking down the street. Maybe we just had a fight or maybe she's upset or whatever, and maybe the guy weasels his way into her apartment... that is where my views and his views collide.

Now, this isn't going to happen, because I know my girl and I take care of her. But the point is that there are people out there that have no respect for our relationship or our commitment. They are basically relationship vultures, and that sucks.
 

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
18,834
1
0
I realize that other opinions exist on the matter. The problem comes when some other guy is trying to pick up my fiancee when she's walking down the street. Maybe we just had a fight or maybe she's upset or whatever, and maybe the guy weasels his way into her apartment... that is where my views and his views collide.

Now, this isn't going to happen, because I know my girl and I take care of her. But the point is that there are people out there that have no respect for our relationship or our commitment. They are basically relationship vultures, and that sucks.
If your fiancee is so devoted to you, you have nothing to worry about. Who cares about "relationship vultures?"
 

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
83,967
19
81
Originally posted by: AbsolutDealage


Really, I feel sorry for you that you have such a low opinion of marriage. I feel even more sorry for your wife. Sex may not be love, but it should be exclusive... if you think it can't be, you shouldn't be married. At its core, sex is just a physical act... but it ends up having emotional implications. That is why it is nearly impossible to have "friends with benefits" without the relationship becoming wierd.

Who said I had a low opinion of marriage? Do you think I would have remarried if I thought it so low? That's funny your sexual opinions, because you do realize the 'friends with benefits' is rather mainstream here in south florida and sure sometimes it gets wierd...but that is only usually when one of the persons had feelings outside of friendship to begin with.

There's always the shotgun too. I really don't think I could control myself in this situation... one way or another the other guy is gonna end up dead.

sure keep telling yourself that....1 it's not easy to kill someone sometimes.....for the record I have been shot at and chased more than once...I am still ticking.

No, it is her problem. She should not be married if she needs to go around looking for other men to make her happy. And it's your problem too for allowing her to do so. If she is single, fine. If she's married, hands off.

For me allowing her to do so?!? We man, you woman, you do what we say or we crush you???? is that what you are saying? Also are you dictating the rules of her marriage also. Sounds like you are walking on thin ice in your's wondering if your wife is really working overtime or really just running up to the store....be a man, be confident...if it happens it's going to happen deal with her cheating then.

Whatever, you don't know my situation. The point of saying that to begin with was that I didn't even attempt a relationship with anyone else, because I was already involved.

Your point was clear, you never had a chance to, but now throughout the rest of your life you will tell the story how "Daddy had all these possibilities in life, but did the right thing and told these half naked women throwing themselves at him..."Oh no ma'am, I am sorry but I am married and thou shall not tempt me so"
rolleye.gif
It's nice to have a made up life I guess as this thread has already discovered.

And if your wife was one of the women I almost knocked through the mattress, sorry if I left bruises, next time I will use the padded cuffs, you shouldn't have started that fight.
 

AbsolutDealage

Platinum Member
Dec 20, 2002
2,675
0
0
For me allowing her to do so?!? We man, you woman, you do what we say or we crush you???? is that what you are saying?

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that if I was single and some woman was coming on to me, and I found out she was married, it would be "Sorry, you're married. I'm not gonna do that." What's so hard about that? Moreover, if both of you are married, it's "Sorry, both of us are married...".

Also are you dictating the rules of her marriage also. Sounds like you are walking on thin ice in your's wondering if your wife is really working overtime or really just running up to the store....be a man, be confident...if it happens it's going to happen deal with her cheating then.

I already made it clear that I am not worried about my relationship. I just think that men who have flings with married women are making a mockery of marriage in general. Guys who do that have no respect for other guys, no respect for the woman involved, and no respect for themselves.
 

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
18,834
1
0
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that if I was single and some woman was coming on to me, and I found out she was married, it would be "Sorry, you're married. I'm not gonna do that." What's so hard about that? Moreover, if both of you are married, it's "Sorry, both of us are married...".

Say the woman is an "open" marriage and you were single? What would you do then? You would not hit that despite the fact that neither of you really has any problem? Marriage is an agreement between 2 people, and if those 2 people agree that it's ok to boink other people here and there, then I could say that it's you who is not respecting the marriage, the woman who has needs, and the guy who generously shares his wife. ;)

 

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
83,967
19
81
Originally posted by: AbsolutDealage


I realize that other opinions exist on the matter. The problem comes when some other guy is trying to pick up my fiancee when she's walking down the street. Maybe we just had a fight or maybe she's upset or whatever, and maybe the guy weasels his way into her apartment... that is where my views and his views collide.

Now, this isn't going to happen, because I know my girl and I take care of her. But the point is that there are people out there that have no respect for our relationship or our commitment. They are basically relationship vultures, and that sucks.

Those two statement contradict each other. However the forum can hear the fear you have it's clear that you are not so confident in that possibilty never happening and perhaps you have doubts it hasn't already.

However if the guy weasels his way into your apartment with your girl, I somehow think his view is going to be the same as yours ;)