cheating`

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: AbsolutDealage
golf clap?
rolleye.gif

To expand. I think you've pretty much established that you've made an arbitrary choice in your life to draw a line between what you feel is moral and immoral. That's fantastic and all, but I think it's very difficult to argue that your delination is as universal as, for example, the concept of theft.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
<-- just walked in late in the theatre, now eating popcorn and watching the hilarity.

dude you got owned hard. only option left is to kill yourself.

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Originally posted by: notfred
Originally posted by: Jzero
im not married, so i never cheated on my wife

I'm impressed because just 2 hours ago you had a wife and 2 kids!

Bwahahaha!!! OWNED

LOL...too funny.

Ok, so legally shes not my wife. Weve been together for years, and have kids. we willb e married on may22nd 2k4, so sometimes i refer to her as my wife. sounds better than girlfriend to me
OK, denilfloss.

Whoa!!! Dayumm..... PWNED again! and I just started reading the first page of this thread...But that WAS FUNNY!!!

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: BladeWalker
You shouldn't be/get married in the first place. While I'm not a religious fanatic, I do believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is an oath that you swore on. If you cannot abide by it, don't get marry. Simple as that. If you broke that oath, it says a lot about what kind of person you are: unloving, dishonest, and undisciplined. You don't deserve any respect.

I agree that people in the US are way too lenient towards their fellow man/woman who cheat on their spouse. Using excuses such as "I am only human. I have needs." is complete an utter bullsh!t. I have no problem with people sleeping around or dating multiple partners as long as they are single and honest (note the honesty part). But if you are gonna be like that, you shouldn't get married. Period.

THats the point, i dont cheat. Everyone else says that because of the thread I started. Maybe I should have chosen another topic. I agree with you 100%.

cheated on my lady a couple times, but That was some years ago when i was in college. Why did i start this thread. I based it off another, when some guy said he hanging out with a hot asian chick and he told his wife that he would be at work late. You are quite hostile, lol
have you cheated on your wife

Then what was that? A different woman?

Holy Crap! More PWNAGE!! Gotta keep reading..

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: DrPizza

ITs in my pants. I see now the way everyone is intrepreting the thread, that it seems that i need to confess something. I want to be a one woman man and i love my lady, thats why im getting married. I guess some shrink could look into that further and ask, well why did you start this tread then. Subconsciously, bla bla bla

You want to be a one woman man?!?! LMAO!!
CT2TXtech... did you know that we can all hit that button at the top that says "search", then search by name, and see all the posts you've made in the recent past??? LMAO!

CT2TXtech quotes:
I wont asked if anyone met a booty call online, I know we all have well i have
too easy for online booty. Man i have so many stories, but that is another forum and another topic
OK, i went to a swingers club last nite. was an experience. i only sexxed my date, but
Is his date his "wife", his "fiance", his girlfriend?? Well, later in the same thread,
Originally posted by: Cooljt1: were you the one who said that his wife and kids were out of town?
Yes thats me, great memory

And, furthermore, who is this friend (from yet another thread):
cause shes not a real friend. shes a f>ck partner. Thats pretty much all

Yep, a one woman man.

Pwnage to end all pwnage!!!

Yes conjur, he got me pretty bad

OMFG this just keeps getting better!!!

I vote to publish this script for new CBS daytime show. "As the Forums Turn"

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Originally posted by: notfred
im not married, so i never cheated on my wife

I'm impressed because just 2 hours ago you had a wife and 2 kids!

Bwahahaha!!! OWNED

LOL...too funny.

Ok, so legally shes not my wife. Weve been together for years, and have kids. we willb e married on may22nd 2k4, so sometimes i refer to her as my wife. sounds better than girlfriend to me
OK, denilfloss.

Ooohh ouch. Harsh.

I see where he is coming from Wife Vrs G/F I know a lot of people that way. Living together have kids never married but they call each other husband/ /wife. *shrug*

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
The biggest problems with cheating is that the cheater seldom allows their spouse the same opportunity,the cheater also generally never gives the less than pleasant parts of themselves to their parmoures,no the cheated upon spouse gets to deal with the cheater's bills,moods and everything else that equates to the grunt work of the marriage,minus any kind of love or anything good.

that's interesting that you said that.

I had an ex Girl-firend who got REALLY drunk. She woke up in some guys Bed. called me crying not knowing what happend. althought it was pretty clear. She told me about it up front She didn't even really know where she was in the first place or how she got there.

Turns out It did happen yes. Protection was use he ADMITTED to taking advantage of her. She felt horrid and TOLD me to go cheat on her because it wasn't right that she did.

Was I pissed? Damn right I was. But could I aviod it? no. did me make me stop loving her? no. did it end the relationship? no. Why? Because she told me outright that it happend. she didn't hide it. it Put a good number of Rocks in the road but things were fine, and when we broke up it had nothing to do with that event at all.

She's still one of my best friends. A lot of problems like this, can be worked out if everyone acts like an adult and owns up to it. IMO.

But perhaps. I got lucky.

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Originally posted by: AbsolutDealage

If you pass up the opportunity, bully for you and your self-control, but it's a bit presumptuous to frown on someone who answers the door when opportunity knocks.

To me, it really comes down to an issue of respect. Sure, if she wants it she will find it somewhere... but that's not the point. The point is that the guy who goes into the situation knowing that the woman is married is disrespecting the husband, in one of the biggest ways you can show disrespect.

WTF do I owe her husband respect? I don't owe anyone respect anymore than they owe me it.

You earn respect.

Jesus, is this chick your first 'all the way' babe or something?

That's a poor attitude.

I repsect people for being Human
for being Flawed.
for making Mistakes.
In a company I respect people for there Position in the company,

I'll respect a marraige for what it is. REspect the husband for being married to the wife and respect the wife being married to the husband and Self Evadent Boundries.

outside of that respect is earned and not granted.

Reguardless of who it is.