cheating`

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
I doubt Ill get a real answer, here goes. Im getting married may22, 2k4. Has anyone out there ever cheated on their wife, husband? How did you feel afterwards, did you confess?

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
So, what, you're looking for advice on how not to get caught?

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
Never cheated. Wouldnt cause I LOVE her.......Umm thats why you get married adn stuff:confused:

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech
Originally posted by: hjo3

dont need any

So you've already got it down, or what? Why did you start this thread? Feeling bad about cheating on your fiancee?

Mar 15, 2003
OK, lets turn this inane thread into an interesting one. Ever notice how Western society has slightly made cheating more acceptable? Watch mainstream romantic comedies- often the plots involve two people in unhappy relationships seeking love outside of their current marriages/relationships... Odd how its become kinda sweet to us, right? Instead of dumping the bratty gf or bf these romantic leads cheat on their s.o. yet it's supposed to be cute... I wonder what the says about our society.. Now, I'm not a puritan and understand how our mechanized society can lead to infidelity (people get married too quickly, overwork themselves out of relationships, etc. etc. etc.) but this subtle acceptance of infidelity is rather interesting to me...

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: notfred
Originally posted by: hjo3

dont need any

So you've already got it down, or what? Why did you start this thread? Feeling bad about cheating on your fiancee?

I cheated on my lady a couple times, but That was some years ago when i was in college. Why did i start this thread. I based it off another, when some guy said he hanging out with a hot asian chick and he told his wife that he would be at work late. You are quite hostile, lol
have you cheated on your wife

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Originally posted by: notfred
Originally posted by: Jzero
im not married, so i never cheated on my wife

I'm impressed because just 2 hours ago you had a wife and 2 kids!

Bwahahaha!!! OWNED

LOL...too funny.

Ok, so legally shes not my wife. Weve been together for years, and have kids. we willb e married on may22nd 2k4, so sometimes i refer to her as my wife. sounds better than girlfriend to me

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
> Ever notice how Western society has slightly made cheating more acceptable?
Most asian and arabic societies have approved of male infidelity for millenia, through mistresses and prostitutes / houris. Also polygamy (in some not all).