cheating`

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech
I doubt Ill get a real answer, here goes. Im getting married may22, 2k4. Has anyone out there ever cheated on their wife, husband? How did you feel afterwards, did you confess?

So you messed up on your wife, and you're thinking about confessing...

*sigh*

Can you answer your own questions? How did you feel about it when you cheated, and how do you feel about it now? Do YOU think you should confess, and how do you think your wife would react?

Tough situation cuz there are kids involved... try to keep it in your pants, buddy.

EDIT: So you're not officially married yet... here's my advice to you: DON'T. You're obviously not ready.

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Originally posted by: notfred
Originally posted by: Jzero
im not married, so i never cheated on my wife

I'm impressed because just 2 hours ago you had a wife and 2 kids!

Bwahahaha!!! OWNED

LOL...too funny.

Ok, so legally shes not my wife. Weve been together for years, and have kids. we willb e married on may22nd 2k4, so sometimes i refer to her as my wife. sounds better than girlfriend to me

Ever heard of the term "fiance?"

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Ok, so legally shes not my wife. Weve been together for years, and have kids. we willb e married on may22nd 2k4, so sometimes i refer to her as my wife. sounds better than girlfriend to me
Sure, we all believe you.
rolleye.gif

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Originally posted by: Jzero
im not married, so i never cheated on my wife

I'm impressed because just 2 hours ago you had a wife and 2 kids!

Bwahahaha!!! OWNED

LOL...too funny.

OK, denilfloss.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
LOL. I was just busting his chops, not trying to carry out a character assassination.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Man this guy can't be honest to total strangers that mean nothing, what're the chances of honesty in a marriage where cheating is a strong possibility? :)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001

I cheated on my lady a couple times, but That was some years ago when i was in college. Why did i start this thread. I based it off another, when some guy said he hanging out with a hot asian chick and he told his wife that he would be at work late. You are quite hostile, lol
have you cheated on your wife
You didn't realize that thread was a parody of Dezign's thread of meeting stranger to play chess?????

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: conjur

I cheated on my lady a couple times, but That was some years ago when i was in college. Why did i start this thread. I based it off another, when some guy said he hanging out with a hot asian chick and he told his wife that he would be at work late. You are quite hostile, lol
You didn't realize that thread was a parody of Dezign's thread of meeting stranger to play chess?????

Yes i realized that after the fact

:eek:

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Dezign
I doubt Ill get a real answer, here goes. Im getting married may22, 2k4. Has anyone out there ever cheated on their wife, husband? How did you feel afterwards, did you confess?

So you messed up on your wife, and you're thinking about confessing...

*sigh*

Can you answer your own questions? How did you feel about it when you cheated, and how do you feel about it now? Do YOU think you should confess, and how do you think your wife would react?

Tough situation cuz there are kids involved... try to keep it in your pants, buddy.

EDIT: So you're not officially married yet... here's my advice to you: DON'T. You're obviously not ready.

ITs in my pants. I see now the way everyone is intrepreting the thread, that it seems that i need to confess something. I want to be a one woman man and i love my lady, thats why im getting married. I guess some shrink could look into that further and ask, well why did you start this tread then. Subconsciously, bla bla bla

BladeWalker

Aug 31, 2002
You shouldn't be/get married in the first place. While I'm not a religious fanatic, I do believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is an oath that you swore on. If you cannot abide by it, don't get marry. Simple as that. If you broke that oath, it says a lot about what kind of person you are: unloving, dishonest, and undisciplined. You don't deserve any respect.

I agree that people in the US are way too lenient towards their fellow man/woman who cheat on their spouse. Using excuses such as "I am only human. I have needs." is complete an utter bullsh!t. I have no problem with people sleeping around or dating multiple partners as long as they are single and honest (note the honesty part). But if you are gonna be like that, you shouldn't get married. Period.

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: BladeWalker
You shouldn't be/get married in the first place. While I'm not a religious fanatic, I do believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is an oath that you swore on. If you cannot abide by it, don't get marry. Simple as that. If you broke that oath, it says a lot about what kind of person you are: unloving, dishonest, and undisciplined. You don't deserve any respect.

I agree that people in the US are way too lenient towards their fellow man/woman who cheat on their spouse. Using excuses such as "I am only human. I have needs." is complete an utter bullsh!t. I have no problem with people sleeping around or dating multiple partners as long as they are single and honest (note the honesty part). But if you are gonna be like that, you shouldn't get married. Period.

THats the point, i dont cheat. Everyone else says that because of the thread I started. Maybe I should have chosen another topic. I agree with you 100%.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001

THats the point, i dont cheat. Everyone else says that because of the thread I started. Maybe I should have chosen another topic. I agree with you 100%.

cheated on my lady a couple times, but That was some years ago when i was in college. Why did i start this thread. I based it off another, when some guy said he hanging out with a hot asian chick and he told his wife that he would be at work late. You are quite hostile, lol

Then what was that? A different woman?

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: hjo3
So, what, you're looking for advice on how not to get caught?

dont need any

So you've already got it down, or what? Why did you start this thread? Feeling bad about cheating on your fiancee?

So you've been with your fiance since college, and cheated on her back then... but haven't since?

I believe cheaters can be reformed... and if you two do go and get married, make sure you treat her right. :)

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: conjur

cheated on my lady a couple times, but That was some years ago when i was in college. Why did i start this thread. I based it off another, when some guy said he hanging out with a hot asian chick and he told his wife that he would be at work late. You are quite hostile, lol

Then what was that? A different woman?

Yes, was a different woman. Its funny, were friends now, but when we were a couple in 95, 96, i cheated up a storm.

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Wow, dude, you're weaving an intricate web of deceit. Might be better for you to stop now, then to keep weaving it.

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Dezign
Originally posted by: hjo3
So, what, you're looking for advice on how not to get caught?

dont need any

So you've already got it down, or what? Why did you start this thread? Feeling bad about cheating on your fiancee?

So you've been with your fiance since college, and cheated on her back then... but haven't since?

I believe cheaters can be reformed... and if you two do go and get married, make sure you treat her right. :)

Since junior year, around 97 or so. Course i treat her right. But just in case stuff doesnt work out, i will work on my chess game.

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
You sound like a major tool who got caught up in his own lie.

What lie my friend. didnt lie about anything. only referred to my finace as a wife