Anthony's Weiner out again?!? Enough already!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
As much as I thought this guy was a great pit bull to take on Republicans. As much as the bar has been lowered by both sides, although Republicans have a big edge in numbers and hypocrisy. This guy has to go. Too many shenanigans, lies, distractions.

Saw press conference earlier and all I can say is, "that poor wife". She looks so much like a hostage. Wish these guys would stop dragging out wives to the firing squad. Have to admit Huma is kinda cute. I'll take her off Weiner's hands.

He's not quitting so hopefully voters of NYC will make the decision for him.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ued-after-2011-resignation-from-congress?lite

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I have little use for the Wienerman, but his behavior was so mild by politician standards I'm surprised he resigned at all. Not surprised his behavior continued; hound dog gonna hunt. And anyway, his wife works for Hilary so he's golden on that front.

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
I wonder why his wife would continue to stay with him. She must be very submissive. Would be interesting to see what the dynamics of that relationship are like...

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
..please keep the microphone / camera on this poster child of liberalism.

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
Is it because he's an ultra aggressive liberal? Is that why nobody is talking about this? "He defends ultra liberal causes so he can do whatever he wants in his free time."

This guy is a scumbag.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
As much as I thought this guy was a great pit bull to take on Republicans. As much as the bar has been lowered by both sides, although Republicans have a big edge in numbers and hypocrisy. This guy has to go. Too many shenanigans, lies, distractions.

Saw press conference earlier and all I can say is, "that poor wife". She looks so much like a hostage. Wish these guys would stop dragging out wives to the firing squad. Have to admit Huma is kinda cute. I'll take her off Weiner's hands.

He's not quitting so hopefully voters of NYC will make the decision for him.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ued-after-2011-resignation-from-congress?lite
Agree 100%, i feel sorry for Huma. Bad enough to have you marriage dragged through crap, but to have it done so publicly is a damn shame.

Apr 27, 2012
Is it because he's an ultra aggressive liberal? Is that why nobody is talking about this? "He defends ultra liberal causes so he can do whatever he wants in his free time."

This guy is a scumbag.

Well said. The guy is a piece of shit and liberal extremist yet people are that stupid they support him.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

This guy is a scumbag.

NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS??

Dude it's all over every channel. Enough with the blaming the media!

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
This guy is a sex obsessed psychopath.

Did you guys read the actual messages he sent with this girl?

Man... MAN. I am REALLY curious about the dynamics of his marriage with Huma. She must be INCREDIBLY SUBMISSIVE.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
1st-district-primary-runoff.jpg

Mark Sanford... on the Appalachian Tail....

\futurefields - there's this thing called the "internet" - any mud you sling will be slung back....
\\don't be a hypocrite...

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This guy is a sex obsessed psychopath.

Did you guys read the actual messages he sent with this girl?

Man... MAN. I am REALLY curious about the dynamics of his marriage with Huma. She must be INCREDIBLY SUBMISSIVE.

Same here. I have a feeling it's a case of a horndog being married to a prude.

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
Same here. I have a feeling it's a case of a horndog being married to a prude.

He found himself a nice Indian wife. It's in the Indian culture for the men to be very dominant in the relationship so I'm sure that's why she's a good fit for Anthony.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I think he just sunk his campaign. And again - didn'tactually get to tap anything!

You know he's jealous as hell of Sanford, who got (and is still getting) some Argentine snizz - and got elected!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
He found himself a nice Indian wife. It's in the Indian culture for the men to be very dominant in the relationship so I'm sure that's why she's a good fit for Anthony.

Her dad was Indian, but her mother was Pakistani - and raised her as a Muslim. But yeah, same deal in the end.

Weiner's weiner doesn't want to be fed! It wants to hunt!

Well, kinda...

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
Her dad was Indian, but her mother was Pakistani - and raised her as a Muslim. But yeah, same deal in the end.

Weiner's weiner doesn't want to be fed! It wants to hunt!

Well, kinda...

Raised her as a Muslim? And she's a New York liberal married to a white Jew.

All kinds of confused Huma be.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Raised her as a Muslim? And she's a New York liberal married to a white Jew.

All kinds of confused Huma be.

I think being born in Michigan had something to do with it. Probably wouldn't have married a Jewish guy if she had been born in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I am all for 2nd chance and redemption but this guy is a sicko. It is his nature.

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
Really this guy is to much for words. Seriously why is he even married? What a joke of a marriage this must be for his poor wife.