You are not a man if you don't own a knife

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I don't own a knife. I do have some steak knives and a really nice knife for cutting potatoes.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
UC2863.jpg
this should trigger a few knife freaks.

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
I like knives that compliment the rest of my wardrobe. My ZT 0300 blackwash and a Microtech Crosshair

8oFoT1g.jpg

A1lEyIR.jpg

:awe: :awe: :awe:

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I like knives that compliment the rest of my wardrobe. My ZT 0300 blackwash and a Microtech Crosshair

8oFoT1g.jpg

A1lEyIR.jpg

:awe: :awe: :awe:

what happens if you get mugged and can't tell the difference between the gun and knife?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
A real man would just skullfuck the assailant to death :colbert:

With his penis, I mean.

Obviously.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
A real man would just skullfuck the assailant to death :colbert:

With his penis, I mean.

Obviously.

I got attacked by a crack dealer when I was younger. something about a dumbell across your neck while you are sleeping on your couch makes me want to own a knife someday.

*edited to add*

I did owe him 20 bucks for crack though

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I got attacked by a crack dealer when I was younger. something about a dumbell across your neck while you are sleeping on your couch makes me want to own a knife someday.

*edited to add*

I did owe him 20 bucks for crack though
That's not really a mugging, now is it?
The lesson here is to not go around owing money to crack dealers. Don't buy your hard drugs on credit, kids :colbert:
If it comes down to it, just blow a couple dudes.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
That's not really a mugging, now is it?
The lesson here is to not go around owing money to crack dealers. Don't buy your hard drugs on credit, kids :colbert:
If it comes down to it, just blow a couple dudes.

male bodies disgust me. I don't even know how chicks fuck us to be honest.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I had a bunch of old (20's-60's) pocket knives. When my mother passed away they were sold =( i was not happy when that happened.

Now i have a few i found on clearance at gander mountian. nothing fancy but good enough to do the odd things i need around the property.

I would like to get some nice (and legal) ones i can carry.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
male bodies disgust me. I don't even know how chicks fuck us to be honest.
You're not doing it to get your jollies, you're doing it so you don't wake up with a crack dealer at your throat. Be practical, Mayne.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
You're not doing it to get your jollies, you're doing it so you don't wake up with a crack dealer at your throat. Be practical, Mayne.

i'm glad i didn't have internet 25 years ago or i would be sucking cock like you suggest.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
This is my daily carry for work...

S6NxfOk.jpg

Off duty, delete the puukko and survival knife, add a sgian dubh.

edit:
also delete the big Leatherman off duty. I only carry that for the pliers

Last edited:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I have a small Spyderco knife but I never carry it. It is sitting in the toolbox in my garage. Probably haven't touched it in years.

May 11, 2008

S6NxfOk.jpg

I have a leatherman as well. But in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) it is not allowed to carry a knife. I once got pulled out of a line by routine police controle at a train station and they asked if i had any weapons. I explained i did not but i had a leatherman that i carry and use for work. The police officer told me that there is a zero tolerance policy for weapons( knifes with a certain blade length fall under that category, as did my leatherman). I told him that i did not knew about that and that i just use it for work and that i am an electronic engineer. I asked if it was okay if i would carry it from then on in my backpack, safely tucked away. He was fine with that. Let me go with a warning. Normally there is pretty hefty fine for it.

When i explained i had the leatherman, and routinely reached out to grab it, he was very fast and stopped me and took my leatherman from the belt holster himself. :biggrin: . I can imagine why he behaved like that... I really did not think about it at all.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Well I don't own a knife, so...

Although I do have some plastic rounded edge disposable knives I re-appropriated from Wendy's. :hmm:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

S6NxfOk.jpg

edit:
also delete the big Leatherman off duty. I only carry that for the pliers
Forget the toad stickers, calc pic!