Wikileaks / Assange destroys Hillary's excuse of not understanding classified markings (c)

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
Isn't this coughing, lying, corrupt joke a lawyer? And she doesn't know what a classified marking is? LOL

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Wonder why Assange goes to FOX now, the very network said be should he arrested for this exact kind of thing. Now he is Fox's buddy. Assange should not play a political role either way as an impartial proprietor of this classified information as he used to be.

Wonder what he is getting out of this? Probably $$$ from some big trump supporter. Seriously to what benefit is it for him to directly go after a politician,

Sean Hannity hosts, compliments Julian Assange on Fox News. - Slate
Sean Hannity used to believe that Julian Assange should be arrested ...

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Let's not forget Assange isn't even an American. Sorry foreign AT members I'll accept observations or comments about our electoral process but I won't accept meddling.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Wonder why Assange goes to FOX now, the very network said be should he arrested for this exact kind of thing. Now he is Fox's buddy. Assange should not play a political role either way as an impartial proprietor of this classified information as he used to be.

Wonder what he is getting out of this? Probably $$$ from some big trump supporter. Seriously to what benefit is it for him to directly go after a politician,

They go for whoever is against the person they want to go against. How long did their circle jerk over Putin last? Or has it not ended yet?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
It must be a conspiracy! OMG!

Regardless of what Assange says;

She was the Secretary of State and it is very hard to believe ( impossible to believe ) she didn't know what the markings are on classified documents. And if she doesn't remember of know due to her brain damage she should not be elected as the President of the US.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Let's not forget Assange isn't even an American. Sorry foreign AT members I'll accept observations or comments about our electoral process but I won't accept meddling.

Does it hurt your brain to contort it so in efforts to keep out unwanted information? You should be evaluating the information on its truth value and not simply discount it because its source has a grudge.

Reactions: WackyDan
Feb 4, 2009
Does it hurt your brain to contort it so in efforts to keep out unwanted information? You should be evaluating the information on its truth value and not simply discount it because its source has a grudge.

Like information from Putin or Kim Jong Un......no thank you.

BTW isn't a Foreign power messing with an election the ultimate in voter fraud?

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
The left knows that she's a lying POS and they know that there was a pay for play at the state dept with the C. foundation... unless they live in a box of hair.

They don't care. She's better than T/P no matter what for them. Just like T is better than her. So why is this a discussion?

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Like information from Putin or Kim Jong Un......no thank you.

BTW isn't a Foreign power messing with an election the ultimate in voter fraud?

I dunno, was it "messing with an election" when the evesdropping of "Fvck the EU" planning to overthrow the Ukrainian government, or someone releasing a truthful (but embarrassing) story? I don't give a damn that Assange is Australian, that he isn't American is completely irrelevant. Would you honestly start caring all of a sudden if it was CNN who broke the story instead, or would you just invent another reason to ignore information that you find unpleasant?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Anybody foolish enough to actually trust Assange has shit fer brains. He likely figures that getting out of the Ecuadorian embassy will be easier with Trump than with Clinton so he'll work to make that happen.

Hell, Trump already called on Assange & friends to hack our own govt.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Anybody foolish enough to actually trust Assange has shit fer brains. He likely figures that getting out of the Ecuadorian embassy will be easier with Trump than with Clinton so he'll work to make that happen.

Hell, Trump already called on Assange & friends to hack our own govt.

Again, the truth value of a statement is completely unaffected by your use of the logical fallacy of Appeal to Motive. Assange's reasoning doesn't matter, his nationality doesn't matter, no attribute of the source of a truth will deflect from the truth of it. It would be nice if even if you feel the need to deny the truth for political reasons that you at least admit it to yourself privately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_motive

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Again, the truth value of a statement is completely unaffected by your use of the logical fallacy of Appeal to Motive. Assange's reasoning doesn't matter, his nationality doesn't matter, no attribute of the source of a truth will deflect from the truth of it. It would be nice if even if you feel the need to deny the truth for political reasons that you at least admit it to yourself privately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_motive

Please. Assange's accusations are impossible to verify & his motivations completely obvious. He'd very much like to leave the Ecuadorian embassy w/o extradition to the US where he would undoubtedly be held w/o bail until he deals with the Justice Dept.

The chances of that with a Clinton presidency are very strong while Trump already owes him a favor.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Please. Assange's accusations are impossible to verify & his motivations completely obvious. He'd very much like to leave the Ecuadorian embassy w/o extradition to the US where he would undoubtedly be held w/o bail until he deals with the Justice Dept.

The chances of that with a Clinton presidency are very strong while Trump already owes him a favor.
Lol! Hilarious how you just skirted around the point made and responded with the same fallacy worded a little different.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Lol! Hilarious how you just skirted around the point made and responded with the same fallacy worded a little different.

Is there something about "impossible to verify" that you fail to comprehend?

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

You won't catch fire if you just admit she lied. The FBI has already said they won't seek prosecution and it obviously won't impact her chances of Presidency so for once you should just be honest. You can do it, just say "Hillary lied."

Reactions: OutHouse

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012

in julian assanges defense sean hannity is an idiot.

Feb 4, 2009
I dunno, was it "messing with an election" when the evesdropping of "Fvck the EU" planning to overthrow the Ukrainian government, or someone releasing a truthful (but embarrassing) story? I don't give a damn that Assange is Australian, that he isn't American is completely irrelevant. Would you honestly start caring all of a sudden if it was CNN who broke the story instead, or would you just invent another reason to ignore information that you find unpleasant?

Call me a bully like Trump, I'm OK messing with others, I'm not OK with others messing with us.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Call me a bully like Trump, I'm OK messing with others, I'm not OK with others messing with us.

So let me ask you again, are you going to continue using the national origin of story's source as reason to disregard the content? Come on, this isn't some completely out of left field and outrageous charge that has never been spoken before. Assange is basically telling us what we already know - Hillary Clinton used a private email server to avoid scrutiny of her official actions as Secretary of State because a paper trail might negatively impact her future political ambitions. Then when this was discovered she suddenly developed a case of the "I do not recalls" and "I didn't knows" to avoid incriminating herself. It's the same scenario as the "it depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" sorta bullsh!tting that her husband did when he got caught. And like him people wouldn't have given much of a sh!t about what they did, but then they lied about it and they got dragged down by covering up the lie for months and years afterwards.

Come on, like Jhhnn you should just admit she lied and get it over with. It's not like doing so will cost you money or something, it'll just show that you actually have internalized what she did. Continuing to deny the obvious is bad for your health.

guachi

Nov 16, 2010
Two of the three emails with the confidential markings were incorrectly marked as confidential (and weren't marked in the header).

That leaves one of 30,000 emails that were actually classified and that one email was sent to Clinton.

As someone who actually has a TS clearance, it doesn't bother me at all.

Reactions: Pens1566
Feb 4, 2009
So let me ask you again, are you going to continue using the national origin of story's source as reason to disregard the content? Come on, this isn't some completely out of left field and outrageous charge that has never been spoken before. Assange is basically telling us what we already know - Hillary Clinton used a private email server to avoid scrutiny of her official actions as Secretary of State because a paper trail might negatively impact her future political ambitions. Then when this was discovered she suddenly developed a case of the "I do not recalls" and "I didn't knows" to avoid incriminating herself. It's the same scenario as the "it depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" sorta bullsh!tting that her husband did when he got caught. And like him people wouldn't have given much of a sh!t about what they did, but then they lied about it and they got dragged down by covering up the lie for months and years afterwards.

Come on, like Jhhnn you should just admit she lied and get it over with. It's not like doing so will cost you money or something, it'll just show that you actually have internalized what she did. Continuing to deny the obvious is bad for your health.

Don't misunderstand this, the private server was a bad call, Her answer was definitely designed to confuse and shake responsibility no question about that but I've come to expect that from any Politician, even Bernie would breakout some weird and confusing statements about guns.
These aren't that big to me and they may be big issues to you that's fine.
I do have problems blindly accepting evidence from a guy who obviously benefits from Trump being President plus the information likely going thru Russia first.

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
Two of the three emails with the confidential markings were incorrectly marked as confidential (and weren't marked in the header).

That leaves one of 30,000 emails that were actually classified and that one email was sent to Clinton.

As someone who actually has a TS clearance, it doesn't bother me at all.

That we know of. let's wait for the next dump.

I mean SOS not knowing that (C) does not mean confidential. what do you think she thought when she gets emails with C. Just ridiculous with her lying. sucks we have these pathetic human beings are nominees.