What is TheFlyingPig?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
What was he banned for anyway, was it just an accumulation, or was it a specific thing? Or was it just to fulfill the great prophecies? Maybe he was banned for our sins, so when he took all our infractions, he was banned.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
What was he banned for anyway, was it just an accumulation, or was it a specific thing? Or was it just to fulfill the great prophecies? Maybe he was banned for our sins, so when he took all our infractions, he was banned.

The same reason OJ is going to die in prison for a "first" offense. :p

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
The same reason OJ is going to die in prison for a "first" offense. :p

Haha I still laugh at that.

Kills wife (and kids? I forget) : Gets off easy
Steals a baseball card: Jail for life without parole. :awe:

I guess that's what happens when you want to play hard ball. :biggrin:

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
He was a troll that entirely trolled those overweight, which as a demographic are probably a little higher than normal here.

It was all a fat joke.

He was akin to the skid mark left when you thought you just farted.

Nah, fatties know that they're worthless and will readily accept all that which comes their way.

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
There's a thread on ATOT front page now that made me think, "What would TFP have said?"

It's terrible . . .

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
TommyGT, cheez, and the various other nonstop "persona" trolls could learn a thing or two from him/her. His/her subtlety and wit are lost on many of today's knuckle-dragging posters. I use the dual pronoun because there is no evidence provided to contradict that TFP was an alt of one our female members, who all seem to have higher than normal intelligence.

is this "cheez" referring to me, or someone else?

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
The greatest poster in the history of ATOT. Everyone knows this.

I'll give him credit as an intelligent troll and some of his post's were genuinely amusing, thing is he got to big for his own britches, it got to the point that EVERY topic started in OT had a TFP troll response and IMHO it started to get a little old.

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
He was an entertainer, not a troll. He wasn't argumentative enough, went after targets (like fatties) that we could all mutually hate, and the worst that people will say of him is that he was too repetitive and not as funny as he thought he was.

Didn't he also post some hagiographies of Lady Gaga?

:hmm: I think I remember that.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
I had forgotten about that.

Every post so far has been complete and utter bullshit. Sure some of those singers have good voices, but as far as music history goes, they are just, well, mediocre at best. One of the benefits of the music industry is that we are free to compare the voices of the past with those of the present. I have, and only one voice stands out to me: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady GaGa. No one else even comes close to her level. After listening to her, all other singers sound like complete garbage. I actually have to refrain from listening to other singers for a few days to let my mind re-adjust to the mediocrity of the rest of the music industry. Everyone knows this.

:awe:

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
lol :D :thumbsup:

And shit like that is what eventually got him the life-ban stick, going after a dead pet owner is the type of crude, unintelligent crap that anyone could come up with. It's not like the Mod's didn't give him several chances to voice his opinion without insulting or degrading someone, they did and he refused to comply..

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
whenpigsfly.jpg

u shall be missed

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Mods also gave him the chance to apologize but he took the low road.

You know shit.

NOBODY here has ever been required to apologize after a vacation. You get your points, you burn them off, you come back to the forum.
He didnt pick a low road. He was forced on a dead end that no one else has ever even seen.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
You know shit.

NOBODY here has ever been required to apologize after a vacation. You get your points, you burn them off, you come back to the forum.
He didnt pick a low road. He was forced on a dead end that no one else has ever even seen.

tbh I'm pretty sure that at least a sort of apology/request-for-forgiveness was required for other banned members.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
You know shit.

this. no one was ever forced to publicly apologize before. i get banned all the time and here i am and i ain't apologizing for sh1t.

Reactions: shortylickens