What is TheFlyingPig?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
It's crazy the impact some posters seem to have on people's lives. I bet in ten years tfp will still be worshipped here, long after the people who knew him are gone.

I'm surprised no one has tracked him down stalker style on another forum.

Reactions: shortylickens

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
Really? I feel the opposite. TFP was entertaining. GA was alright sometimes, and annoying as shit other times.

Yeah. I liked GA a bit, but geez he could fly off the handle.

TFP was usually more subtle. Not always of course.

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
It's crazy the impact some posters seem to have on people's lives. I bet in ten years tfp will still be worshipped here, long after the people who knew him are gone.

I'm surprised no one has tracked him down stalker style on another forum.

They might have tried, but he would only be found if he wanted to be found.

and woe to those who find him.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
in_the_courtLG4.jpg

A stain glass window of this needs to be put into the Anandtech data centre. When the sun aligns just right it will shine upon the racks, and he shall rise again as per the writings of the great prophets. Everyone knows this.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
You guys are weird, obsessing over some banned guy. It's little wonder why I hate each and every single one of you. No really I do, I just never figured out how a group of disliked people could entertain me, like the fat, lazy kid that no one wants to work with, yet still wants them there so boredom doesn't set in.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
A stain glass window of this needs to be put into the Anandtech data centre. When the sun aligns just right it will shine upon the racks, and he shall rise again as per the writings of the great prophets. Everyone knows this.

I had an amazing mental picture of this :thumbsup:

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Ah OK. Just strange you would use his catch phrase without knowing any sort of back story....carry on.

Um...ok I suppose I used "his" catch phrase in some really old post about North Korea. Guess you caught me. :whiste: Anyway, happy thanksgiving everyone. Time for some BF4.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Unjustly banned for telling it how it is when some nancy boy was crying over a stupid cat

It was unjust he wasn't banned way before then actually. His trolling was amusing for about 2 posts, after that his endless blabbering was dumb. He wasn't funny, or really even a good troll. It's just idiots will fall for anything, as TFP was proof. Mods should have gave him the axe well before the cat incident. People who se to cry out for him to be unbanned confuse me like rap fans who wear a "free [insert rappers name]" when the rapper went to prison for something serious like killing someone.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
I see people want the flying pig back, but I have no idea what it is. Now, I realize that there is about a .002% chance of me getting any actual, straight forward and honest answers as to what this particular "TheFlyingPig" in question is, but I figured I'd try anyway.

pink-floyd-animals-album-cover-i18.jpg

The original flying pig. Everyone knows this. Accept no other false profits. Or you shall be sacrificed to Bacon.

Last edited:

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
The way he went was weird. I've been vacationed plenty of time (I think I did a month stint, can't remember) but I've never been asked to publicly apologize to anyone for anything. Seems very weird and un-American. You do your time and that should be that. No need to kowtow to anyone.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
My pet post was genuine and I just decided to post it. No idea about any of this other stuff you are talking about though. Seriously, if I was going to troll (which I stopped long ago) I wouldn't put as much thought into it as you suggest above.

OCGuy is a serious troll, he even served 30 days in jail for it.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Yeah. I liked GA a bit, but geez he could fly off the handle.

TFP was usually more subtle. Not always of course.

Problem with GA is he could only give it out, as soon as the tables turned he needed to be on meds.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
GA was fun to fuck with, I replied to a post and as I read what I wrote I thought "hummm I bet GA would have something to say about my response" Crazily enough, he did reply, and it was even better than what I had thought he'd say. He ended up getting banned for a week for the post. He was an epic douche and a whiny bitch.

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
Now I'm going through his posts. Most are indeed rubbish but he certainly had a few gems spew forth from his vulgar brain.

"Big & Tall should have a 'free stuff' hour when they put all the clothes fat people would buy to 99% off. When all the fatties show up, take their money and blow up the store. Everyone wins."

He didn't like fat people.

"The best part about this is that her friends must have laughed at this photo as well. lol. Fatties are ridiculed even by the people who love them. Everyone knows this."

Or women.

She has noticed how weak and pathetic you are. She knows that a real man would have just come up and hit on her right away. Now that you've given her money, you have confirmed to her your weakness. She's going to use you for everything she can, and you're going to let her because you are a pussy. lol. Everyone knows this.

And appreciated the fine works of Machiavelli and Ghengis Khan

This is how you conquer a city. Everyone who opposes you must die. This is why we have spent nearly 10 years in Iraq. Fools fighting foolishly. It could have been over in weeks, and no one would have done anything to stop us. It's too bad our leadership is weak. It's too bad our culture is weak. The mongols were the ultimate warriors. The US needs to learn a few things from them. The weakness of this country is sickening.

He was also a megalomaniac.

Once I achieve dictatorship, I'm going to make executions like this. Gone are the days of beheading, hanging, and lethal injections. Death by drowning in molasses. Death by being sat on by a fatty. lol. It will be fun. Everyone knows this.

Did I mention he hated the fatties?

They should start making purses out of the skin of fat people. Since fat people don't do anything, their skin is soft, and perfect for use in fine clothing and accessories. All that needs to be done is a good an thorough cleaning to get the grease and stench off, and you'll have a fine product for sure. Everyone knows this.

Last edited:

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
He was an entertainer, not a troll. He wasn't argumentative enough, went after targets (like fatties) that we could all mutually hate, and the worst that people will say of him is that he was too repetitive and not as funny as he thought he was.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
He was an entertainer, not a troll. He wasn't argumentative enough, went after targets (like fatties) that we could all mutually hate, and the worst that people will say of him is that he was too repetitive and not as funny as he thought he was.

He was a troll that entirely trolled those overweight, which as a demographic are probably a little higher than normal here.

It was all a fat joke.

He was akin to the skid mark left when you thought you just farted.