What is the manliest thing you have ever done?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If by dangerously close you mean not even close, unless you had eating a mans ass out on your mind. Than yeah I was close, but that would mean you had male ass eating on your mind.

jesus hume christ. remove the gigantic Serena-shaped rod from your ass and try to engage at least the mildest bit of humor for a change.

You were fucking close to saying that, and it's nothing against you. it was simply funny, damn it.

SolMiester

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2004
How is that not manly?

How is that not manly?

True.

Course it does! It's twice as manly with two dudes.

Jesus H Christ dude, you really are a sick puppy!...I thought with your "experience" you would know that by now....There is absolutely nothing manly about gay boys!

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Was camping with a couple of girls. I had to scare away a couple of big mountain cats. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but the way the girls reacted made me feel pretty manly.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Was camping with a couple of girls. I had to scare away a couple of big mountain cats. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but the way the girls reacted made me feel pretty manly.

Yer such a manly man...

kitten_04_june_05.jpg

Gray+kitten+plays.jpg

You're just damned lucky you escaped with your life!!

:p

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
no, I don't doubt you. It just sounds like the kind of post Alky would make, especially the vague threat to some dude out there in the world that has almost zero chance of reading your post.

:D
what the fuck are you quoting

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Yer such a manly man...

You're just damned lucky you escaped with your life!!

:p

Admit it, you just wanted an excuse to look up pictures of kittens.

(Also, they were bigger than that. I swear. Biggest cats I've ever seen. Like lions the size of Jeeps)

Last edited:

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
I was once hiking up a big hill / small mountain when I really really had to crap. I dropped down some boulders in front of something that, in retrospect, closely resembled a cave. I was about to drop my pants when I heard something that sounded suspiciously like a cougar's roar so, with a tight sphincter, I started to swear loudly and run/climb over 5ft. boulders faster than I thought I could run on flat ground. Wait, manly... :hmm:

In highschool I gave myself what would be a 2nd degree burn in our metal shop. I looked at it, cursed my stupidity, finished what I was doing, ran it under some water for a while, and walked to the nurse, in that order. It was on the upper arm by my elbow, so I couldn't see it, but the slacker teachers' pets hanging out in the office seemed to think it was a big deal.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
Jesus H Christ dude, you really are a sick puppy!...I thought with your "experience" you would know that by now....There is absolutely nothing manly about gay boys!

I beg to differ, there are some very manly gays.

Apple Of Sodom

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2007
Hit my hand with a roofing stapler while laying tar paper on my roof. Tore it open pretty good. I just wrapped my finger in electrical tape and kept on roofing. I let the blood run down my arm and dry on it. I looked a mess...but roofing must go on!

Possessed Freak

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 1999
Jumped a fence, embedded a tomato stake in my knee. I had to walk a half mile back to the house so I broke the stake and left it in and walked back home.

fire400

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2005
work, exercise, study, concentrate, etc. and approach people.

overcoming fear is one thing, cowering in fear is another.

take it or leave it.

hoyaguru

Jun 9, 2003
Had two teeth pulled with no Novocaine. Had 8 stitches put in my chin without anything for the pain. (Actually, this had nothing to do with being manly, more to do with the fact that Novocaine and Lidocaine had no effect on me when I was younger).

Hit my index finger with a hammer hard enough that I split the bone in the tip of my finger in half lengthwise. Finished off the workday before going to the doctor.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I broke a board with my foot... that's not too manly, though. Chicks can do that as well.

I sure felt manly when I got my first ATOT infraction for posting in a babe thread, though!

Last edited:

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
when my first kid was born i stepped up and became a dad and all that goes with it. provider, protector and everything else i really wasnt before that.