What first world problem did you have today?

Page 92 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

thestrangebrew1

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2011
Going to Disneyland this weekend after a babyshower on Saturday in Long Beach. Wife re-read invitation, said babyshower is on Sunday. Now I have to go to Disneyland Sat., babyshower Sunday, Disneyland Monday....

jpiniero

Lifer
Oct 1, 2010
I got a passive-agressive "You're Welcome" from a guy this morning since he didn't hear "Thank You" from me when he opened the door for me.

NoCreativity

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2008
First cold day in my new house with attached, insulated garage. Didn't realize how cold it actually was since my garage was toasty warm. Would have switched to a warmer jacket if I had to walk outside to a detached like at the old house. Now I'll be cold when I go out to lunch.

rsbennett00

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2014
First cold day in my new house with attached, insulated garage. Didn't realize how cold it actually was since my garage was toasty warm. Would have switched to a warmer jacket if I had to walk outside to a detached like at the old house. Now I'll be cold when I go out to lunch.

I know how you feel.

I added too much insulation to my attic in early spring. Now it's 30-40 F outside but I have to keep the AC running to stay under 72 inside. :(

blinblue

Jul 7, 2006
There were half a dozen people behind the counter at McDonalds, all keeping busy doing nothing, had to wait 5 minutes with no one in line before they took my order. Coffee was "eh" and was only 3/4 of the way filled up.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Coworker returned my Monster iClarity HD Bluetooth speaker with the battery drained and I want to use it here at work. I have 5 microUSB cables, two Lightning cables, a 30-pin Apple cable, and two microUSB 3.0 cables. It takes crusty old miniUSB, which I DON'T have. FML.

Last edited:

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Coworker returned my Monster iClarity HD Bluetooth speaker with the battery drained and I want to use it here at work. I have 5 microUSB cables, two Lightning cables, a 30-pin Apple cable, and two microUSB 3.0 cables. It takes crusty old miniUSB, which I DON'T have. FML.

Hah, I know that feel...I gave up and bought a variety of those 10-pack knockoff cables bundles from Amazon at work a couple weeks ago - 30-pin, Lightning, every kind of USB type of plug, and some 2.1-amp USB chargers. Stuffed it all in a Ziploc bag & keep it in my desk drawer for emergencies :biggrin:

I guess my #firstworldproblem would be that it took a couple weeks for the "free shipping from China" cables to arrive :whiste:

ussfletcher

Platinum Member
Apr 16, 2005
I was telling stories of my travels this year in a bar tonight and no one seemed impressed. I told them about Las Vegas, the Rose Bowl, Berlin, Oktoberfest in Munich.. nothing interested them. I'm boring.