What first world problem did you have today?

Page 202 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Costco stopped carrying the Magnum double caramel ice cream bars. :'(
Shit like this keeps happening, America's going to end up hosting FIFA.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
The soap I've been using for the past week or two has been leaving a perfume sort of smell on me. I hate it. Should be done with the bar by tomorrow. FML.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
My sago palm is getting too much water (8/10 on the moisture meter) and looks like hell. I haven't watered it at all and none of the sprinkler heads hit it. There must be a leak in the sprinkler system. A pipe runs past it.

TheGardener

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2014
Got on the scale this morning. It is official. I gained back all the weight I lost 2 years ago. It was lost... and now it is found. Yes, an existential experience.

Well that is not my real problem. My real world problem is why have I been denying myself Chinese food?

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Got on the scale this morning. It is official. I gained back all the weight I lost 2 years ago. It was lost... and now it is found. Yes, an existential experience.

Well that is not my real problem. My real world problem is why have I been denying myself Chinese food?
The real question is why haven't you been denying yourself American food and eating from your garden.:colbert:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Is the weather... potentially bad in your area?

It was kinda bad, heavy rain and some wind but nothing serious but all of the local TV stations were on full weather alert mode and ran hours and hours of the weather folks.

Farther West and North (Central Texas and Oklahoma) did get it bad, a lot of flooding.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Back still hurts, but I guess that's normal.

Been a pretty good day for a change.
Gotta stop rocking out so hard! But really, it may have something to do with it. I'm not sure what throne you have, but I'm in love with my roc-n-soc. Worth every penny and your back will thank you down the road.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
burger place isn't picking up the phone, so I need to call for Chinese instead :(

I wanted sushi, but I need something that'll leave leftovers for tomorrow.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Which island? I was on Oahu with the family last week. Lovely place, especially if you avoid the traditional tourist areas.

I was on Kauai. Pretty small place, but nice. Some decent beaches. I've not been to Oahu yet; it will be the next island I visit.

KT

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I was assuming the 'burger place' was an entire ready-to-eat burger.

I'm hungry :(

it was... my plan (if we ordered burgers) was to order one to eat for dinner, and then a second one plain, veggies/condiments on the side, to reheat for lunch.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
it was... my plan (if we ordered burgers) was to order one to eat for dinner, and then a second one plain, veggies/condiments on the side, to reheat for lunch.

genius-gif.gif

Feb 6, 2007
My adorable little jackass of a child decided she wanted to stay up screaming until 3am and my wife disabled my alarm in her morning stupor, so I was late to work, running on less than 4 hours of sleep, and without breakfast. I forgot basically every login credential I have. I'm like a chimp trying to operate heavy machinery.