US politics needs more Christie, less Romney

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I guess those C-135s w/supplies that flew in came from Newark

You know it would be fairly easy to shut you up along with everyone else, Fact is it may be that time now. I have alot more reading to do on the events of the last week and peoples responses . The media I already graded . Along time ago . Its the people that I am comcerned with . Its not looking good . It is next on the list . I nice solar flare to knock out all electronics is maybe what the world needs right now . So the coming slaughter will be less swift. You people have lost all sense of self and humanity.

Abraxas

Golden Member
Oct 26, 2004
And do what you little keyboard cowboy? Wash my car?

This is why Anandtech is so much fun to read, in a Discovery channel documentary sort of way. The setting of P&N is fun in and of itself but the wildlife is what really stands out. Where else can on find the red necked troll-spider in its natural habitat trying to physically intimidate people over the internet?

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Your soon to find out this spider has a venomous bite. No threats were made I just telling ya whats coming at ya. Thats what a witness does, You best learn about the christ that suppose to return , He tells you about what he will be like . This won't be what you call a good man . He won't come down from no where. He comes as a theif in the night. fool . I not defending spidey either . He a little pisses about how sandy is screwing up his preceived romney win . He doesn't get it yet . No matter who wins were in the same hot kettle of water.

Last edited:

Abraxas

Golden Member
Oct 26, 2004
So you're saying the Christ that is to return is going to meet Bitek in the parking lot? Will he be washing Bitek's car too?