U.S. Announces Sanctions Against Iran

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Aimster
Originally posted by: Alistar7
It's a shame the Iranian forces are such cowards, but they understand they cannot stand up to the US military superiority. I feel bad for the majority of their populace, hopefully soon they will rise up and eliminate their "leadership".

U.S cannot harm Iran. Iran will destroy the oil routes.

What other nation for the last 25+ years has been giving the U.S <^> and getting away with it?

I'll dance in the street burning an Iranian flag and yelling "Death to Iran," when the first Tomahawk slams home in Tehran.

I hope they keep some of their weapon labs in orphanages.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Nebor
Originally posted by: Alistar7
It's a shame the Iranian forces are such cowards, but they understand they cannot stand up to the US military superiority. I feel bad for the majority of their populace, hopefully soon they will rise up and eliminate their "leadership".

U.S cannot harm Iran. Iran will destroy the oil routes.

What other nation for the last 25+ years has been giving the U.S <^> and getting away with it?

I'll dance in the street burning an Iranian flag and yelling "Death to Iran," when the first Tomahawk slams home in Tehran.

& I am sure Iran will be laughing at the U.S when gas prices rise to $10/gallon.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001

:thumbsup: :laugh:

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
& I am sure Iran will be laughing at the U.S when gas prices rise to $10/gallon.

But what if we just take the oil?

We should start taking it anyway. They still owe something like $300 million to families of the Iranian Hostage debacle.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Pabster

So you are cheering for the death of innocent civilians?

You are no better than the Islamic terrorists who slammed into the world trade center. The only difference is they actually accomplished their dreams. You sit and watch Foxnews daily hoping for Muslims to die, but you are too cowardly to do anything about it.

Go join the military and kill some Moslems.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001

No, I'm cheering for the death of Islamofascism. Iran won't be the end, but it will be a big blow.

You are no better than the Islamic terrorists who slammed into the world trade center. The only difference is they actually accomplished their dreams. You sit and watch Foxnews daily hoping for Muslims to die, but you are too cowardly to do anything about it.

I told you before, I don't watch Fox News.

:roll:

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003

No, I'm cheering for the death of Islamofascism. Iran won't be the end, but it will be a big blow.

Did you even read what he posted?

He wished for missiles to hit downtown Tehran and he hoped that military factories were stationed in orphanages.

Your ideology is exactly that of fanatical Islam.
Congrats. YOU are what you HATE.

Nebor is the ATOT P&N clown. What's your excuse for cheering for the death of civilians?

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
You said the majority were from Europe.

Why not try quoting my posts? I said the majority of Israeli's currently in Israel immigrated from EUROPE. Do want me to count out the syllables?!!

Just like the majority of Americans came from EUROPE. GET IT?

God you're suck a f88king retard.

Exactly. You are an idiot. You just like to argue because that is all you know how to do.

Please eat a d1ck. You shouldn't be breathing

I take it you lock yourself in your room since you post at all hours of the day and you are too young to even drive. You must argue with everyone. So sad.

I don't post at all hours douchebag.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005

But what if we just take the oil?

We should start taking it anyway. They still owe something like $300 million to families of the Iranian Hostage debacle.

Instead of invading Iraq for no reason we should have invaded Saudi Arabia. The only real army they have is our army and their lazy as shite. A third of their population are slave workers anyways.

2 things would happen:

A) Tons of oil

B) Cut the money line for Islamic terrorism (partially at least.) This war on terror is ridiculous. If you don't go after the states that financially support these organizations there is no point. Going after individuals cells, perhaps even taking out Osama will NOT make a difference. Some guy probably a hundred times as crazy will replace him.

God this world is so f88king stupid.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Noobtastic
You said the majority were from Europe.

Why not try quoting my posts? I said the majority of Israeli's currently in Israel immigrated from EUROPE. Do want me to count out the syllables?!!

Just like the majority of Americans came from EUROPE. GET IT?

God you're suck a f88king retard.

Exactly. You are an idiot. You just like to argue because that is all you know how to do.

Please eat a d1ck. You shouldn't be breathing

I take it you lock yourself in your room since you post at all hours of the day and you are too young to even drive. You must argue with everyone. So sad.

I don't post at all hours douchebag.

Are you an idiot?

20% of Israelis are Arab meaning they never came from anywhere else.

& 850,000 Jews living in Arab nations are all in Israel now. This was from 1948. They had babies and so on.

The majority of people from Israel came from the Middle East.

I shouldn't be breathing? So you want me to suffocate while eating on a dick? Sorry I will not fulfill your fantasy for you.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
Are you an idiot?

20% of Israelis are Arab meaning they never came from anywhere else.

WHAT PART OF MAJORITY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

7 MILLION ISRAELI's. 75% are Jewish and 20% are arab.

& 850,000 Jews living in Arab nations are all in Israel now. This was from 1948. They had babies and so on.

Not anymore, I don't think. Iran has the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel.

The majority of people from Israel came from the Middle East.

No, the majority of people in Israel came from Europe. You know the holocaust, right? Well, the antisemitic superpowers of the world needed a place to dump all these grieving Jews and they chose a steaming pile of s**t for sand as their landfill.

I shouldn't be breathing? So you want me to suffocate while eating on a dick? Sorry I will not fulfill your fantasy for you.

God you're so lame.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
I think your braincells are not working properly.

You lack common sense.

This is what happens when the highest math you've taken is Algebra

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

He wished for missiles to hit downtown Tehran and he hoped that military factories were stationed in orphanages.

Nebor is the ATOT P&N clown. What's your excuse for cheering for the death of civilians?

I think you missed the thread with Narmer where we all agreed that there's no such thing as civilians in this war.

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003

I think you missed the thread with Narmer where we all agreed that there's no such thing as civilians in this war.

Describe me

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: The Green Bean

Describe me

Basically Narmer's argument is that the people of a nation choose their leaders, so they are responsible for their leaders choices to make war. Thus they are by proxy making war themselves, and are viable military targets.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

what a piece of shit you are. you do realize that nebor doesn't actually believe this and that he's created a colbert-esque, ridiculously neoconservative persona in order to mock people like you, right?

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

orphans are "islamofascists" (funny hearing that oxymoronic word coming from a fat fuck fascist like yourself)?

you're absolutely ridiculous.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

wow, maybe i should start a thread where the people on the left of the political spectrum and i can all agree that pabster is a complete waste of life. apparently, if enough of us agree, it must be fact.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: eits
orphans are "islamofascists" (funny hearing that oxymoronic word coming from a fat fuck fascist like yourself)?

Don't be so hard on yourself :laugh:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

Don't be so hard on yourself :laugh:

?? i'm neither fat, nor a fuck, nor a fascist.

nice comeback, though... where'd you dig up that gem? :roll:

dumb people and their comebacks... if i wanted to hear anything that shitty, i'd have taken a dump. the fact of the matter is that you're a fascist and it's hilarious to everyone whenever you call OTHER people fascists. you don't realize it, though, because you can't detach your mouth from rush limbaugh's biddy and step back to realize, "wow, wtf am i even talking about?"

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
Basically Narmer's argument is that the people of a nation choose their leaders, so they are responsible for their leaders choices to make war. Thus they are by proxy making war themselves, and are viable military targets.

So does that justifies the bombings of the WTC in your primitive ways of thinking?

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001

Right out of your mouth, not mine.

dumb people and their comebacks... if i wanted to hear anything that shitty, i'd have taken a dump. the fact of the matter is that you're a fascist and it's hilarious to everyone whenever you call OTHER people fascists. you don't realize it, though, because you can't detach your mouth from rush limbaugh's biddy and step back to realize, "wow, wtf am i even talking about?"

I'm a fascist? :laugh:

The Kool-Aid is getting a bit too strong these days.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

Right out of your mouth, not mine.

I'm a fascist? :laugh:

The Kool-Aid is getting a bit too strong these days.

uh, what came out of my mouth was that you were a fat fuck fascist. christ, you're dumb.

and you're a total fascist... everyone knows you are.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
uh, what came out of my mouth was that you were a fat fuck fascist. christ, you're dumb.

That's about all that ever comes out of your mouth. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously?

and you're a total fascist... everyone knows you are.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006

That's not what I said. My thinking was in reference to democracies and only democracies. Individuals in non-democratic nations do not deserves such punishment. Such punishment should be reserved for the ruling class.