Trump Twitter Trouble Thread 2016-2020?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
It was a banner day today on Twitter! He really worked those little hands hard this morning!

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Great weekend for Tweets. He's really starting to lose his shit (more so than normal)
Here's a small slice:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18h18 hours ago
I have instructed Homeland Security to check people coming into our country VERY CAREFULLY. The courts are making the job very difficult!

Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Feb 4
What is our country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security travel ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
He's gone full retard at this point. Any poll that shows him negatively is fake... Worse, a large portion of his supporters will believe it. Full crazy engaged, only dear leader has the one truth.

After Trump there should be a mandate future Presidents have to be approved by a panel to assess their mental health.

Feb 16, 2005
Great weekend for Tweets. He's really starting to lose his shit (more so than normal)
Here's a small slice:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

I have instructed Homeland Security to check people coming into our country VERY CAREFULLY. The courts are making the job very difficult!

Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Feb 4
What is our country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security travel ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?

goddamn, what a mess he is.
yes donnie, what a country indeed where we have checks and balances to ensure some total twatwaffle in the whitehouse cannot just throw out ridiculous, useless orders that are at the very least questionably constitutional.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
16473455_679099468942376_2376251027854694156_n.jpg

Jan 25, 2011
Today he took to Twitter to bash CNN for not asking Sen. Blumenthal about his past claims about serving in Vietnam. It was literally the first thing they asked him this morning.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Today he took to Twitter to bash CNN for not asking Sen. Blumenthal about his past claims about serving in Vietnam. It was literally the first thing they asked him this morning.

All his tweets this morning (and every morning) have been "excellent" as of late. He's really taken it to a new high (low?) lately.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
What you guys bet that he won't be able to resist tweeting about this.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/03/schwarzenegger-citing-baggage-will-leave-celebrity-apprentice.html

"I loved every second of working with NBC and Mark Burnett," Mr. Schwarzenegger said, referring to the creator of "The Apprentice," the show that turned Mr. Trump into a reality-TV star. "Everyone — from the celebrities to the crew to the marketing department — was a straight 10, and I would absolutely work with all of them again on a show that doesn't have this baggage."

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
He's lost his mind. Just saw an article that says he's tweeting out that Obama was tapping him at his residence. He's also claiming it's nefarious for the Russian Ambassador to have visited the White House while Obama was still in power.

No evidence provided for the tapping claim. Is this something making the rounds on the whackjob alt-right websites ? Is he making it up ? Only coocoo for cocoa puffs Trump knows!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/322337-trump-accuses-obama-of-wiretapping-trump-tower

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
He's lost his mind. Just saw an article that says he's tweeting out that Obama was tapping him at his residence. He's also claiming it's nefarious for the Russian Ambassador to have visited the White House while Obama was still in power.

No evidence provided for the tapping claim. Is this something making the rounds on the whackjob alt-right websites ? Is he making it up ? Only coocoo for cocoa puffs Trump knows!

He's just parroting parts of a claim being made by crazy ass right wing media to distract from the Russia scandal dumpster fire.

Jan 25, 2011
How, just how, can anyon be proud to call this man their President. It's embarrassing. I don't even see it as funny any more. I just feel bad for our neighbours to the south.