News Trump: Mar-a-Lago just raided by FBI

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If you are listening to Fox News and aren't planning to buy an AR 15 if you don't already have one you just might be crazy. They are calling for people to come out and vote Republican in the next election while actually saying the Democrats are destroying the Constitution. They say vote but what they want to see is people engage in armed revolt, like any real patriot

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
If you are listening to Fox News and aren't planning to buy an AR 15 if you don't already have one you just might be crazy. They are calling for people to come out and vote Republican in the next election while actually saying the Democrats are destroying the Constitution. They say vote but what they want to see is people engage in armed revolt, like any real patriot

CTFD

Sadly however I agree that some people will end up getting hurt.

Reactions: iRONic

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Defund the FBI Hunter Biden, H Clinton and Bengazi attack on half maybe more than half of the country. All to stop his re-election. Democrats are afraid. Republicans leadership is useless, move aside and let the real warriors step into the breech. We have woken up and now we get to fight for our country.

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
Well I'm a D and have 2 AR15s but they are not to intimidate people in public.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Lol. Your home getting raided by the FBI is never a good thing.

The FBI only shows up at your home with a search warrant when you're already pretty much fvcked.

4chanpartyvan.jpg

But TWICE the fun when it's parked in the Dumpsters! :p

And I'd love to see that Florida-yahoo politician tell the FBI they have no jurisdiction in Florida. I need a good laugh.

I have a strange feeling he might have a problem getting support from Florida law enforcement on that point even if they are Trumpers.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
CTFD

Sadly however I agree that some people will end up getting hurt.
Relaying the lunacy of others pointed directly at you isn't lunacy. It's a wake up call. If I get any calmer I'll be out of here to watch Netflix. Also, I haven't finished my AR build. Having fun at the moment with other things. But I am not totally vulnerable. Watcha gonna do when they come for you?

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Relaying the lunacy of others pointed directly at you isn't lunacy. It's a wake up call. If I get any calmer I'll be out of here to watch Netflix. Also, I haven't finished my AR build. Having fun at the moment with other things. But I am not totally vulnerable. Watcha gonna do when they come for you?

I'm just quaking in my boots. (or not)

I have a few people out there in IRL who would 100% do me harm if given the chance.... it's nothing new unfortunately I did some bad/stupid stuff when I was young.