News Trump: Mar-a-Lago just raided by FBI

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Yup sources confirm archive documents related. And Biden only learned of this search once news broke it. No heads up from Garland.

Haha! Point for Library Science!!
920b091d4386544922d7df0f1eaa6e27.jpg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The magats and right wing media will go apoplectic. Wonder how Fox News will spin this?

No way this warrant gets executed without signoff from Chris Wray. Now Trump has to convince his lemmings the FBI director he hired is corrupt.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Many people are saying it was a perfect warrant. No one has ever warranted a search like Trump!

Trump needs to get on Hannity, stat!, and give us his typical rambling, incoherent response which will reveal pretty much all.

I do feel for the plumbers. I hope they gets hazard pay.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The magats and right wing media will go apoplectic. Wonder how Fox News will spin this?

No way this warrant gets executed without signoff from Chris Wray. Now Trump has to convince his lemmings the FBI director he hired is corrupt.
Just another example of how deep the deep state goes that in just a short time they can corrupt a good god fearing man to persecute the greatest President and American of all time Donald J. Trump. It’s more important than ever to stand with Trump and Drain the Swamp by sending the Roto-rooter man to his house to unclog the toilet from the documents he flushed down it.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Sounds like he’s already blowing the whistle...

"These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents."

That language seems to describe the work of enemy combatants.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Many people are saying it was a perfect warrant. No one has ever warranted a search like Trump!

Trump needs to get on Hannity, stat!, and give us his typical rambling, incoherent response which will reveal pretty much all.

I do feel for the plumbers. I hope they gets hazard pay.
Yeah his interviews going to be crazy. But the thing was, news story wasn’t broken by a reporter squatting at Mar A Lago. It was the orange monkey himself that announced it.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I'm just going to enjoy this now.

Yes, it's always ended up in disappointment, eg NY SD, Mueller, etc etc etc etc....

.... But I'm hoping the FBI/ DOJ wouldn't pull the trigger on this unless they have a solid case.

If they don't follow thru, and Trump wins in 24.. holy shit.
Ex prosecutor talking head on MSNBC says the search warrant is usually done toward the end of an investigation.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Even if the stolen documents are pretty clear evidence of partnership with Russher, and the GOP leadership clear and present enough to understand exactly what the FBI has brought to them, and that all it takes is their decision to prosecute, really (stop a presidential candidate), then nothing will happen, unless there is any kind of specific blackmail and kompromat against Graham, McConnel, Gaetz ( I mean, obviously there's piles of stuff out there about that fucking shitburger, lol), etc....then nothing will likely come of it. sad to day.

GOP leadership has to be publicly forced to face the consequences of their plain attempts at wresting power against the previous 2 generations of this nation's democratically-selected candidates, issues, laws, moral standards, quality of life and simple philosophies that guide general human dignity and ownership of existence, then nothing will come of it. They will do nothing unless their necks are plainly on the gallows, and they instantly react to bury it all to preserve themselves, and hand over Trump to justice. I mean, it's that and also some agreement to vote on expanding SCOTUS seats + term limits, etc.

We won't get all of them, sad to say. One part of that fucking Kracken will get away, so it's all about which rats start gorging first.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
If he broke the law and is found guilty in a court of law he should go to jail.

I'll wait and see.

Reactions: Drach