News Trump: Mar-a-Lago just raided by FBI

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
The cope and seethe coming from the right wing tonight is more totally insane than when Biden won.

Even people who were considered somewhat (even if marginally) reasonable are like "we must destroy the FBI/DOJ or maybe like start a revolution and possibly kill those all who oppose us". People who to tilt into fascism at any sign of bad news probably were never really that far from it to begin with.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
The cope and seethe coming from the right wing tonight is more totally insane than when Biden won.

Even people who were considered somewhat (even if marginally) reasonable are like "we must destroy the FBI/DOJ or maybe like start a revolution and possibly kill those all who oppose us". People who to tilt into fascism at any sign of bad news probably were never really that far from it to begin with.
Absolutely. And thanks for helping to upgrade my colloquial vocab with "cope and seethe." I don't do twitter. It's just too much of a rabbit hole.

Reactions: Lezunto

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Not like the rest of us couldn’t see this guy wasn’t capable of corruption that exceeded all other Presidents. Most of us knew it back in 2015 and tried to tell everyone

Well You thinking it and proving it to a court are two different things.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So we should lock people up and punish them based on how we feel and not on proven facts only?

No. I just wondered why you ignored everything we tried to tell you about this guy?

What is amazing I have a most corrupt President thread and some still think Obama was more corrupt then Trump

Trump doesn’t even meet the minimum requirement of being a decent human being. You either couldn’t see it or refused to see it

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Wait what? no way, really?

They are talking about Paul Pelosi Jr. sneaking around with mom on the trip to Asia. I guess he has some more deals to make with those "green energy" companies.

Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well You thinking it and proving it to a court are two different things.

what do you even mean, here? Like, what is the purpose of this response?

Is it sort of like: "I don't care that you can actually made reasonable decisions in life and judgements about people and issues because you are capable of paying attention to obvious clues that humans have stacked up throughout history, you know, because there's lots of reading out there and history and stuff and how these things always repeat themselves and how it's always the exact same people saying the exact same shit, every fucking 70-90 years, without fail in recorded actual true verified history, that this shit happens!....it's just that it's your opinion and if you can't convince a judge for some reason? that it's also [MY VERSION OF A] TRUTH! then therefore my opinion that Jesus walks on earth and makes me happy is just as equal to your opinion of the real world that you can actually observe and see and make adult decisions about"

Yeah, because if that's the thrust of your response because I can't see any other explanation for this hilarious no sequitor--and that's also how literally everyone else is reading it, btw--then just stop fucking trying, dude. Stop. It's dotardy and pathetic, and not even with the funny bits you tend to expect from dotards of your calibre. :(

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
Sadly women may be the one to save this democratic Republic. Correction sistas' of color.

Sad we have a bunch of men in this country that just bows down and rolls over to an alpha male.
Kind of strange there are very few Alpha Males in Government.