SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I saw Trump's message on my FB feed this morning, loved it. :D

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/4...congratulates-nick-bosa-being-49ers-no-2-pick

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ump-congratulates-nick-bosa-on-being-drafted/

Bosa had to delete his pro-America, pro-Trump, pro-conservative tweets before the draft because of the possibility of being selected by the San Francisco 49'ers, which did indeed happen. No deviation from the totalitarian leftist group think is accepted in their blue strongholds.

Reactions: interchange

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Behold the world through the lenses of right wing bias:
When a football player takes down a tweet because his future employer doesn't want him injecting his politics into their football game, it's "leftist totalitarian hate."
But when liberal elected officials receive countless death threats from right wingers for tweeting the political interests of their constituents, it's merely "polite political instruction."

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
When a football player takes down a tweet because his future employer doesn't want him injecting his politics into their football game, it's "leftist totalitarian hate."
But when liberal elected officials receive countless death threats from right wingers for tweeting the political interests of their constituents, it's merely "polite political instruction."
Fucking private companies making decisions due to customer demands. Those communists.

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
Trump just put a target on Bosa back. I thought Trump only liked people that are number one?

Nov 25, 2013

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/4...congratulates-nick-bosa-being-49ers-no-2-pick

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ump-congratulates-nick-bosa-on-being-drafted/

Bosa had to delete his pro-America, pro-Trump, pro-conservative tweets before the draft because of the possibility of being selected by the San Francisco 49'ers, which did indeed happen. No deviation from the totalitarian leftist group think is accepted in their blue strongholds.

#fuckofftroll

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

You're comparing things that have nothing to do with one another to make some point that doesn't really exist. Typical.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Also, Kaepernick IS a clown, glad he got blackballed by the NFL. He alienated many fans, companies have a face to maintain toward the public, and race dividers should be looked down on.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Also, Kaepernick IS a clown, glad he got blackballed by the NFL. He alienated many fans, companies have a face to maintain toward the public, and race dividers should be looked down on.
Fuck you. Lard ass cheeto in charge IS the race divider.

Why didn't he congratulate the #1 pick, who won the Heisman award?
Couldn't be because he is an African American could it?

Fuck you and donny two scoops
Lard ass couldn't be any more transparent on his racial preferences if he wore a white robe and swastikas.

Did I say fuck you troll?

Last edited:

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Bosa didn't need to do dick. If he truly felt that way, he deleted them because he's a chicken shit.
He was only in it for the money, if that his reason why.

If he felt that way, he should stand up and be a man and own his views.
Don't blame your bull shit views on the left, troll.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
I don't understand why the 49ers need to be in Santa Clara. Can't they move to Sacramento or some more rural are that's more into football?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I don't understand why the 49ers need to be in Santa Clara. Can't they move to Sacramento or some more rural are that's more into football?

It's the SV CEO jerks that live in Santa Clara and lobbied for that giant glass monstrosity of a stadium that, of course, none of them really care about outside of owning a luxury box. I think it has the least fan-to-luxury box seating ratio of any stadium in pro sports. It's quite disgusting.

Nov 25, 2013

So Trump congratulated the loser.

Should have picked the winner:

1556406628371.jpeg

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Fuck you. Lard ass cheeto in charge IS the race divider.

Why didn't he congratulate the #1 pick, who won the Heisman award?
Couldn't be because he is an African American could it?

Fuck you and donny two scoops
Lard ass couldn't be any more transparent on his racial preferences if he wore a white robe and swastikas.

Did I say fuck you troll?

I bet he would have if the #1 pick had outspoken pro-Trump conservative views. Your kind only see in terms of demographics, stop being so hung up on race and creating division. People are tired of you dividers building bigotry for your victim narrative.

Caesar

Golden Member
Nov 5, 1999
I bet he would have if the #1 pick had outspoken pro-Trump conservative views. Your kind only see in terms of demographics, stop being so hung up on race and creating division. People are tired of you dividers building bigotry for your victim narrative.

So Trump (President of the entire country and not only Trump supporters) only congratulated this guy because he is pro-Trump, but you are calling esquared's kind responsible for division? If it was just on the merit of getting drafted then the #1 pick definitely deserves a congratulatory note as well.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Let's see if I have your 'logic' straight, the reason Trump congratulated the No. 2 pick, and overlooked the No. 1 pick, is because the No. 1 didn't pay the proper political obeisance to Trump, and that makes the Democrats race baiters and bigots playing a victim narrative?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You're comparing things that have nothing to do with one another to make some point that doesn't really exist. Typical.
You're right, they're not similar. A football player shouldn't inject his personal politics in the fans' football game, while elected politicians should be able to represent their constituents' political interests without receiving death threats from people who aren't their constituents.