Trump congratulates second overall draft pick Nick Bosa.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I bet he would have if the #1 pick had outspoken pro-Trump conservative views. Your kind only see in terms of demographics, stop being so hung up on race and creating division. People are tired of you dividers building bigotry for your victim narrative.
According to your fucked up narrative, the orange orangutan shouldn't have congratulated Bosa because Bosa took it all back before the draft. He apologized later for all those deleted devisive tweets. The fat ass cheeto isn't smart enough to figure this tweet out, on his own. This tweet has nazi Steve Miller written all over it. This was meant to be insulting to Murray as well as the Niners.

Pointing out racist behavior makes me the racist?
Fuck off troll, you twisted, demented, trumphumper.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I bet he would have if the #1 pick had outspoken pro-Trump conservative views. Your kind only see in terms of demographics, stop being so hung up on race and creating division. People are tired of you dividers building bigotry for your victim narrative.

Your opening post *is* a victim narrative. So is the one I just quoted.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump needs each and every loyalist he can con into backing him. He is on the losing side of history, he is on the losing side of the tides of change and he is on the losing side that the Repub Party has foolishly isolated itself into being.

The party went all in on Trump, are still overwhelmingly backing this criminal and looks to be riding the Trump Train that's rapidly headed for the precipice where the track abruptly ends.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Let's see if I have your 'logic' straight, the reason Trump congratulated the No. 2 pick, and overlooked the No. 1 pick, is because the No. 1 didn't pay the proper political obeisance to Trump, and that makes the Democrats race baiters and bigots playing a victim narrative?

He was congratulating the #2 pick because he is an outspoken Trump supporter, yes. This isn't hard to grasp. It has nothing to do with race, it is a middle finger to the Trump-hating TDS sufferers. Look at you guys try and manufacture racism, like good little lemmings.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Odd how slow didn
He was congratulating the #2 pick because he is an outspoken Trump supporter, yes. This isn't hard to grasp. It has nothing to do with race, it is a middle finger to the Trump-hating TDS sufferers. Look at you guys try and manufacture racism, like good little lemmings.

Why does the president selectively congratulate people based on whether or not they politically support him? That’s really weird, Obama would never have stooped to something so embarrassingly petty.

God I wish our president would grow up and stop being such a snowflake.

Feb 16, 2005
that and his history of embracing racism, homophobia, and well, being a nice white boy.
fuck, you are so fucking stupid.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Also I’m not sure why we are still debating if Trump is a racist. His racism is one of the only things he’s been totally consistent on his whole life.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Also I’m not sure why we are still debating if Trump is a racist. His racism is one of the only things he’s been totally consistent on his whole life.

Yea, all these black artists name drop Trump because he's a known racist.:D:D

Don't you find it a bit suspect that up to 2015 Trump was not considered a racist and embraced by minorities, but then the Democrat machine went to work, and now he's a known racist all his life (according to you). You're too much man. I used to think you wrote in such melodramatic cheerleading terms to try and convince others, to magnify everything for that purpose. Now I see you're always just trying to convince yourself. You are a very emotional thinker and regularly dismiss information that doesn't jibe with your leftist view.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Don't you find it a bit suspect that up to 2015 Trump was not considered a racist and embraced by minorities, but then the Democrat machine went to work, and now he's a known racist all his life. You're too much man. I used to think you wrote in such melodramatic terms to try and convince others, to magnify everything for that purpose.

Trump was a well known racist for his entire life. People published books talking about it, he was repeatedly sued by the federal government for his racism, he told playboy that he said he didn’t want black people handling his money. His own words!

I’m not sure why you even bother arguing about this. You support a racist, so just own it!

Now I see you're always just trying to convince yourself. You are a very emotional thinker and regularly dismiss information that doesn't jibe with your leftist view.

Nice attempt at projection.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
It's interesting that the OP doesn't include statements from Bosa such as

"I respect what he's (Kaepernick) done," Bosa said at a press conference after his selection. "If it empowers anybody, then he's doing a good thing. I apologize for that."

"I'm sorry if I hurt anybody. I definitely didn't intend for that to be the case. I think me being here (San Francisco) is even better for me as a person, because I don't think there's anywhere, any city, that you could really be in that would help you grow as much as this one will. I'm going to be surrounded with people of all different kinds, so I'm going to grow as a person. I'm going to be on my own. I'm going to grow up, I'm gonna learn a lot of new things. It's exciting."

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

"I respect what he's (Kaepernick) done," Bosa said at a press conference after his selection. "If it empowers anybody, then he's doing a good thing. I apologize for that."

"I'm sorry if I hurt anybody. I definitely didn't intend for that to be the case. I think me being here (San Francisco) is even better for me as a person, because I don't think there's anywhere, any city, that you could really be in that would help you grow as much as this one will. I'm going to be surrounded with people of all different kinds, so I'm going to grow as a person. I'm going to be on my own. I'm going to grow up, I'm gonna learn a lot of new things. It's exciting."

hard to fit that in a chant.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Now that I think about it...Isn't the OP the guy who constantly boasts about having "A walkaway moment" or some shit. With the statements Bosa made above, it seems he is having his own "walkaway moment". Aren't you proud of him OP?. Being led astray all these years and now - walking away. He'll be a "America hating liberal" in no time.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Some people learn & grow. Others just depend on people like Trump to reinforce their ignorance & spite.

ondma

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2018
Some people learn & grow. Others just depend on people like Trump to reinforce their ignorance & spite.
Lets see if he lives up to those words. At least he didnt openly double down on his racism like Trump.

Nov 25, 2013

Don't you find it a bit suspect that up to 2015 Trump was not considered a racist and embraced by minorities, but then the Democrat machine went to work, and now he's a known racist all his life (according to you). You're too much man. I used to think you wrote in such melodramatic cheerleading terms to try and convince others, to magnify everything for that purpose. Now I see you're always just trying to convince yourself. You are a very emotional thinker and regularly dismiss information that doesn't jibe with your leftist view.

#fuckofftroll

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Anyone else think had the number 2 pick been a vocal Trump critic that we would have had some form of Tweet like "I like guys that were picked number 1 in the draft."

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Anyone else think had the number 2 pick been a vocal Trump critic that we would have had some form of Tweet like "I like guys that were picked number 1 in the draft."
How do you suppose Slow would have responded if Obama had passed over a white #1 pick to congratulate a black #2 pick?
Of course that never happened..

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
And for what it's worth OP, looks like Bosa is backtracking his comments and looking forward to growing and learning from his new city:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ologizes-for-controversial-social-media-posts

After a brief acknowledgement, he said: "I'm sorry if I hurt anybody. I definitely didn't intend for that to be the case. I think me being here (San Francisco) is even better for me as a person, because I don't think there's anywhere, any city, that you could really be in that would help you grow as much as this one will. I'm going to be surrounded with people of all different kinds, so I'm going to grow as a person. I'm going to be on my own. I'm going to grow up, I'm gonna learn a lot of new things. It's exciting."

"No," he said. "It wasn't directed toward that. It's not like I'm saying his stance and what he was doing -- that's not what I was talking about at all. It was just a specific thing that happened, and me, as a young kid, a thought popping into my head and, boom, decided to tweet it out. Bad decision. I respect what he's done. If it empowers anybody, then he's doing a good thing. I apologize for that."

Sounds like Bosa is realizing what he said wasn't "right". And not just what some"totalitarian leftist group think is accepted in their blue strongholds."
Either that or he's a beta cuck.
You can choose.