Top 10 "GUY" vehicles

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
Turn in your man card if you don't have one of these vehicles.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
have you guys ever seen a chick in a modern Vette before ? I was surprised to see one the other day... relatively young too...

Yea right Red, Like I'm going to turn in my man card because of what other people think I should be driving.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
I just buy cheap compacts. My penis is big enough that I have nothing to make up for.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
a Corvette? That's the typical hooker car here in Switzerland, next to the Mercedes SLK.

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Roger
Yea right Red, Like I'm going to turn in my man card because of what other people think I should be driving.

Sorry Rog, you're not a man if you don't drive a vehicle listed above. The internet says so, and the internet is always right.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Roger
I just buy cheap compacts. My penis is big enough that I have nothing to make up for.

Unfortunately you have it covered with a paper bag ;)

I actually had to think about that for a minute before I realized what was implied. :D

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Hey, my car's #6 in the man quotient! And four of the five above are very much out of my ability to insure and I can outrun the other one. :)

I'm SO damn secure in my masculinity, I drive a Honda Accord with WHEEL COVERS! *Tim Taylor guffaw*

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: ndee
a Corvette? That's the typical hooker car here in Switzerland, next to the Mercedes SLK.
So that's like a Swiss version of an SUV and a Soccer Mom?

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
So that's like a Swiss version of an SUV and a Soccer Mom?

Lately, I don't understand what you or Roger are trying to say... :confused:

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hookers in Switzerland drive cars? Mercedes, even?

Wow. :p

Lately, I don't understand what you or Roger are trying to say...

I'm sorry if we are above your comprehension level but there is nothing we can do about it, it's all up to you to raise your level of understanding ;)

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I am going to guess that 9% of Dodge Viper buyers are trophy wives buying a car for their 60 year old husband with HIS money.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I think I'd enjoy having a Mercury Marauder... of course I own an old Grand Marquis.

CChaos

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2003
Ah jeez, I've got a hatchback. It's got 6 cylinders though! That's got to be good for some machismo.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I think I'd enjoy having a Mercury Marauder... of course I own an old Grand Marquis.

I'd enjoy it if they hadn't put such a pussified motor in such a big car.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Eli
Hookers in Switzerland drive cars? Mercedes, even?

Wow. :p

Their pimp's cars of course ;)

Roger: Yeah, that HAS to be it ;) OK, so explain me what Red Dawn wanted to say then( I know it "destroys" the joke but so be it ;))