Top 10 "GUY" vehicles

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
A girl I work with drives one of the new Vette's. Not the brand new one, but it's a 2002 I think.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I think I'd enjoy having a Mercury Marauder... of course I own an old Grand Marquis.

I'd enjoy it if they hadn't put such a pussified motor in such a big car.

Well, you can't have everything, eh? I don't think anyone buys a Marauder because they want a real speed demon.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I was writing comments on each car when I noticed that they all kinda suck, i liked the Maserati the most

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Roger
No offense NFS4 but I use Autoweek to wipe my ass with when I'm camping.

So fitting for such an a$$wipe as yourself...

j/k:p

godmare

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2002
I think I'd enjoy having a Mercury Marauder... of course I own an old Grand Marquis.

The marauder just makes me wish Chevy didn't pass off the current Impala, but instead continued to make the Impala SS of yore (94-96)

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Dodge Dakota 88.90%

Really? Seems like more of a white trashy vehicle...at least around here.

LOL. Yeah...always struck me as the poor mans poser SUV. I don't know though, I drive a dodge neon so I should probably shut up.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: godmare

The marauder just makes me wish Chevy didn't pass off the current Impala, but instead continued to make the Impala SS of yore (94-96)

Screw the Marauder. What a poser.

The 300C makes the Marauder look like the piece of sh!t it really is. The 300C would hand the Marauder it's ass, piss in its mouth, then sleep with his wife AND his daughter all while playing "Bad to the Bone" in the background.

I saw a silver 300C today and it was just :shocked:. 340HP, 390 lb-ft, RWD, plenty of rear legroom and styling that polarizes everyone (just like the '94 Dodge Ram).

godmare

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2002

The 300C makes the Marauder look like the piece of sh!t it really is. The 300C would hand the Marauder it's ass, piss in its mouth, then sleep with his wife AND its daughter all while playing "Bad to the Bone" in the background.

I saw a silver 300C today and it was just :shocked:. 340HP, 390 lb-ft, RWD, plenty of rear legroom and styling that polarizes everyone (just like the '94 Dodge Ram).

The 300 is definitely an improvement over the marauder, but I'd still rather have a 95 Impala ss :)

It's only rated at 260 hp, iirc, but a ~350ci V8 has plenty of power to discover.

johnjbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001

The 300C makes the Marauder look like the piece of sh!t it really is. The 300C would hand the Marauder it's ass, piss in its mouth, then sleep with his wife AND its daughter all while playing "Bad to the Bone" in the background.

The 300 is definitely an improvement over the marauder, but I'd still rather have a 95 Impala ss :)

It's only rated at 260 hp, iirc, but a ~350ci V8 has plenty of power to discover.

I love the SS too - it just looks badass to me.

WHipLAsh13

Golden Member
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Roger
No offense NFS4 but I use Autoweek to wipe my ass with when I'm camping.

I actually find it a little rough on the tooshie. I prefer Car and Driver.

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Fvck, the Marauder is a damn poseur. I wish they'd relaunch it with a real engine under the hood. :|