Thugs Locked Up For Beating Homeless Man To Death

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Nah, that would be cruel and unusual punishment. A good clean hanging is what is needed. With a biodegradable and politically correct hemp rope of course.

I am a simple man with simple needs. Dead is dead so I will fully support your suggestion and would like to subscribe to your newsletter :D

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
The homeless man died from blood poisoning which developed as a complication due to his injuries. He must have been in so much pain.

Druidx

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Doesn't really matter where a crime took place when it involves a black person.

If a black commits a crime, anywhere, especially against someone white, Obama's name is generally thrown around, especially the "Obama's son's" comment.

You realize the Obama son comment came from Obama right, maybe you should complain to him.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
So the point here was to demonstrate that some of the membership is to a greater or lessor extant raciest. I suppose that's a valid point, but it seems it's being made through accusation and innuendo, I don't see how that moves the discussion forward.

To respond directly to the OP, I expected the perps to be black, though had I known that the crime was committed in the UK, I would have expected them to be white. I'm not sure what sort of raciest that makes me, though I'm quite certain someone here will will enlighten me soon enough.

Sep 7, 2009
So the point here was to demonstrate that some of the membership is to a greater or lessor extant raciest. I suppose that's a valid point, but it seems it's being made through accusation and innuendo, I don't see how that moves the discussion forward.

To respond directly to the OP, I expected the perps to be black, though had I known that the crime was committed in the UK, I would have expected them to be white. I'm not sure what sort of raciest that makes me, though I'm quite certain someone here will will enlighten me soon enough.

And the hugely ironic part is that the people trying to 'demonstrate that some of the membership is racist' are actually the most racist people on the forum. I don't even know if this counts as reverse racism, it seems like just outright racism to me.

If someone posted this thread about kids who were anything other than white we would have people foaming at the mouth, trying to get bans handed out, etc etc etc.

But, because it's a bunch of white kids it's ok to be racist?

How sad, divisive, and terrible for race relations. These people are a perfect example of the true problems with race issues today.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
And the hugely ironic part is that the people trying to 'demonstrate that some of the membership is racist' are actually the most racist people on the forum. I don't even know if this counts as reverse racism, it seems like just outright racism to me.

If someone posted this thread about kids who were anything other than white we would have people foaming at the mouth, trying to get bans handed out, etc etc etc.

But, because it's a bunch of white kids it's ok to be racist?

How sad, divisive, and terrible for race relations. These people are a perfect example of the true problems with race issues today.

So pointing out these kids in the same language is racist?? Ding...ding...ding

But serioulsy, why not go back to the old school style buzzwords young bucks (males), welfare queens (females) as taught by the great Ronald Reagan.

Sep 7, 2009
I had no idea referring to young white, criminal males as "thugs" was racist.

Really? I would love to see how a thread would turn out with your title, and pictures 3 young black kids with hoodies on in deep cover in the first post.

Act naive all you want, but we both know what you were doing with this thread.

FWIW I think you should have the right to post a thread like this, I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of you and the rest of the crew spinning in circles and screaming RACIST, then turning around and supposedly 'innocently' posting a thread like this.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Of course, you get upset about how I titled the thread. I am only doing what you and your crew do.

Sep 7, 2009
Of course, you get upset about how I titled the thread. I am only doing what you and your crew do.

It's not just about the title, and you know that.

But hey, keep on with the little naive act. Just know that we all see right through it.

Anything to keep on with the racial divide, right?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It's not just about the title, and you know that.

But hey, keep on with the little naive act. Just know that we all see right through it.

Anything to keep on with the racial divide, right?

SHM paints his face on your picture and you object? Isn't that the point??

Pot meet kettle.

Sep 7, 2009
SHM paints his face on your picture and you object? Isn't that the point??

Pot meet kettle.

??? First of all, She.

Second, link to ANY post where I have been racist in any way.

I am just about the only person on here standing up for equality rather than only defending my particular race.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
??? First of all, She.

Second, link to ANY post where I have been racist in any way.

I am just about the only person on here standing up for equality rather than only defending my particular race.

You, being sympathetic with the group here who love to insinuate blacks are criminal by nature.

Carfax83

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2010
though had I known that the crime was committed in the UK.

Haha, I suspected as much even though I never clicked on the link..

The snippets SheHateMe posted held some clues that the incident took place in the U.K, such as the word "mum" (Americans spell it mom) and the name of one of the boys being Connor.

Connor isn't a common name this side of the Atlantic, but it's very common on the other side.... Ian is another popular British boy's name as well.

I know this because I lived in the U.K for some time.......never again I tell you!! :p

As for the article itself, as much as I complain about the American justice system, all you have to do is look at the rest of the World and then it doesn't seem half as bad.

The Amanda Knox trial is a great example of this..

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I still don't understand what Spatial finds "divisive" about this thread. I'm doing the exact same thing Geo and Spidey do when they report on blacks doing something they aren't supposed to be doing.

I really don't care if they are white or not. I just thought it would be interesting to see what the reactions would be....of course, he is the only person that came in here accusing people of being racist?

Are you serious, dude? Like...I REALLY need you to go over Geosurface, Spidey, and Cybersage's post history and read some of the things they have said on this forum.

I'll change the title if you think its inappropriate. I was thinking something along the lines of "Well Behaved White Males Beat Homeless Man To Death".

Apr 27, 2012
So pointing out these kids in the same language is racist?? Ding...ding...ding

But serioulsy, why not go back to the old school style buzzwords young bucks (males), welfare queens (females) as taught by the great Ronald Reagan.

Are you saying welfare queens can only be black? There are plenty of white women on welfare.