Thugs Locked Up For Beating Homeless Man To Death

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
hahah so did i.

but the little fuckers should be in jail. to bad the fuckers will get out in a far to short amount of time.

I think they should all be put to death. They are a useless plague on humanity.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
It is obvious that these poor white boys are being wrongfully blamed for this. Where is the outrage? Find the African Americans who really committed this crime!

Jun 26, 2007
It is obvious that these poor white boys are being wrongfully blamed for this. Where is the outrage? Find the African Americans who really committed this crime!

Spatial, geo and 007 missed this thread, PM them and they will tell you how innocent these white boys were.l

Jun 26, 2007
It's sad in this day and age to see any believers interpret it at all. What a waste of time and effort.

Whether you like it or not, it's history.

To ignore it or deny it would be as daft as to proclaim that it was actually gods orders.

Do you want to be that daft?

They Live

Oct 23, 2012
It's funny how massively different the comment section looks in these articles when it's blacks committing a crime compared to whites committing a crime.

When it's blacks you often see comments like:

"If Obama had a son"
"Obama voters at it again"
" Obama's children"
"Race war"
"multiculturalism sucks"
"Enjoy the fruits of diversity"
"Typical black behavior"
"Welfare"
"Send them back to Africa"
"Obama phone"
"EBT Cards"
"Democrat utopia"

When it's whites, the comments are usually like:

"They must have mental problems"

Maybe you'll get a "white trash" comment here and there, but it's rare.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
It's funny how massively different the comment section looks in these articles when it's blacks committing a crime compared to whites committing a crime.

"If Obama had a son"
" Obama's children"
"Race war"
"multiculturalism sucks"
"Typical black behavior"
"Welfare"
"Obama phone"
"EBT Cards"
"Democrat utopia"

How could they blame Obama with all those Republicans fucking up the House of Commons?

Annisman*

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2010
For the size of the African American community in America my guess is they are involved in a disproportionately large percentage of crime. You can be a realist without being a racist.

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
Sorry to disappoint in advance, Geo, Spidey, Cybersage & Co. I know you came expecting something else. :biggrin:

Connor-Doran-Simon-Evans-and-Brandon-Doran.jpg

Sounds like an awesome family. :\

Source

We really don't know both sides of the story...I'll reserve judgement until the whole story comes out.

Last edited:

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
The two brothers had learning disabilities and they were COLD they did not care about what they did. They even mocked the judge in the courtroom. Their shitty mom also tried to lie about where they were that night.

I used to see people preying on Homeless people all the time when I lived in Detroit..but it was mostly harrassing them. I have never seen someone brutally attacking a homeless person. Ever.

As if that makes things any better. Homeless people have it bad already, they don't need to be laughed at, harassed or attacked. It isn't right.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I think they should all be put to death. They are a useless plague on humanity.

agreed.

I feel sorry for the kids. a proper upbringing would have done wonders for them. instead they get stuck with the useless shit of a mother.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
For the size of the African American community in America my guess is they are involved in a disproportionately large percentage of crime. You can be a realist without being a racist.

When you factor in economic status the disproportionality is dimished.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

"If Obama had a son"
" Obama's children"
"Race war"
"multiculturalism sucks"
"Typical black behavior"
"Welfare"
"Obama phone"
"EBT Cards"
"Democrat utopia"

You do realize that this took place in Liverpool, England right?

THREE Liverpool schoolboys who beat a homeless man to death as a "dare” were today detained indefinitely for murder.
Why would anyone mention Obama or any other comments you mentioned?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
When you factor in economic status the disproportionality is dimished.
I believe that if one factors in both single parent households and the largely derivative economic status the disproportionality largely vanishes. If one is poor, one is more likely to commit crimes. If one is raised by a single parent or grandparent, one is more likely to commit crimes. Both are logical, and both afflict blacks more than any other race. Part of this is culture, but a lot of it stems from the combined effects of decades of government/government-backed discrimination and of well-meaning social policies with very destructive side effects. A black kid in a two-parent family of lower middle class or better means is no more likely to commit crimes than is a white kid in a similar situation. Though granted, that's a rate not likely to impress the Asian kids.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

"If Obama had a son"
" Obama's children"
"Race war"
"multiculturalism sucks"
"Typical black behavior"
"Welfare"
"Obama phone"
"EBT Cards"
"Democrat utopia"

Think of any Internet news story as a building. The comment section, just below it, is its sewer.

Why go through sewers?

They Live

Oct 23, 2012
You do realize that this took place in Liverpool, England right?

Why would anyone mention Obama or any other comments you mentioned?

Doesn't really matter where a crime took place when it involves a black person.

If a black commits a crime, anywhere, especially against someone white, Obama's name is generally thrown around, especially the "Obama's son's" comment.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Oh, so that makes it better?

Brother... think about that for a second, i kinda see it as making it worse but what do i know, i am not a fucking racist.

I suppose it depends on what we're talking about. I based my assumption on the history of posters, not on race itself. You know that there have been people who start ME threads and it's pretty much a safe bet on how its going to go

Now if you mean people using tragedies as race bait then yah it's pretty poor.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
FWIW, when I think for "thugs" beating up a homeless dude it brings up punk teens, not a racial thing.