Thugs Locked Up For Beating Homeless Man To Death

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
So what you are saying is that race matters?

Would you please elaborate how it does in this matter?

Or will you concede that you are nothing but a çowardly wise and beautiful woman who just tried to one up a woman to feel more like a man.

I was making absolutely no comment on race, I was simply declaring the validity of an assumption made based on the posting style and content of the OP. It was a small joke. It's easy to assume things when certain posters have a particular style. You, for example, are absurdly prone to extremely aggressive, vulgar, and condescending replies with little to no provocation at all. Even more so when you're actually caught in bold faced lies (as has been documented on this forum a fair few times, users can search for themselves).

Annisman*

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2010
When you factor in economic status the disproportionality is dimished.

I'm not saying there aren't reasons why African Americans (and other groups) tend to have higher criminal involvement, which is what you seem to be pointing out. Just that the percentage is higher.

It's like terrorism, when Asians or whites ever become the (by far) vastly responsible demographic for terrorist attacks, I will be less inclined to believe that a muslim is responsible. But until that is the case (for example) I don't find the need to suppress my natural inclination to believe another muslim has commited the latest terrorist attack whenever it happens.

Is that racist ? I think it's just common sense until the numbers go elsewhere.

Sep 7, 2009
So what you are saying is that race matters?

Would you please elaborate how it does in this matter?

Or will you concede that you are nothing but a çowardly wise and beautiful woman who just tried to one up a woman to feel more like a man.

Rofl JoS we missed you around here.

It's obviously that it's a racially charged thread based purely on the OP. I like SHM, but the VAST majority of her posts have to do with racial division.

And yeah you're a great protector. LOL.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Vast majority. Right.

So interesting that you and your clan of "racial realists" haven't really paid attention to this thread. Did you guys open it and then close it immediately in disappointment?

Sep 7, 2009
Vast majority. Right.

So interesting that you and your clan of "racial realists" haven't really paid attention to this thread. Did you guys open it and then close it immediately in disappointment?

The reason the "other threads" get so much attention is because you and the rest of your crew vehemently defend obvious thugs trying to make everything black and white.

No one is defending these losers, and that's why nobody cares.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
SHM, they knew by your title what lied in store. Prolly didn't even click it.

If they don't get an opportunities to call someone a thug in "deep cover", they won't even bother. They also aren't interested if they won't have an opportunity to discuss black crime.

Sep 7, 2009
If they don't get an opportunities to call someone a thug in "deep cover", they won't even bother. They also aren't interested if they won't have an opportunity to discuss black crime.

Wow, you're one to talk. You are one of the most vocal people who try and divide up white/black issues. You don't even hide it, so don't pitch a fit when you get called out for it.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
You are one of the most vocal people who try and divide up white/black issues. You don't even hide it, so don't pitch a fit when you get called out for it.

We don't have to look any further than the Jordan Davis and Treyvon Martin thread to see that isn't true. :biggrin:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Wow, you're one to talk. You are one of the most vocal people who try and divide up white/black issues. You don't even hide it, so don't pitch a fit when you get called out for it.

That's always been a clever defense by the right. Someone points out your bias and you accuse them of being biased.

But SHM is correct black crimes are more likely characterized here as evil or cultural. Crimes by whites are misunderstandings or just a few random crazy people.

If thug is such a benign term for young criminals why are so many loath the use it for young white criminals???

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
That's always been a clever defense by the right. Someone points out your bias and you accuse them of being biased.

But SHM is correct black crimes are more likely characterized here as evil or cultural. Crimes by whites are misunderstandings or just a few random crazy people.

Black crimes are vastly more likely to be characterized as cultural because black people are vastly more likely to be involved in crimes. Something like 1/3 30 year old black men is involved with the justice system.

If thug is such a benign term for young criminals why are so many loath the use it for young white criminals???

A thug is a person who routinely goes around committing crimes. If a young white criminal fits that profile I have no problem referring to them as a thug.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
The reason the "other threads" get so much attention is because you and the rest of your crew vehemently defend obvious thugs trying to make everything black and white.

No one is defending these losers, and that's why nobody cares.

Oh please, if they had been black, you would have posted 70-80 times by now. So just shut up..................

SirPorl29

Dec 8, 2012
The three that did this are not people, they are animals. I vote to put down the sick animals. (This is actually pretty unfair to compare them to animals)

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I'm not saying there aren't reasons why African Americans (and other groups) tend to have higher criminal involvement, which is what you seem to be pointing out. Just that the percentage is higher.

It's like terrorism, when Asians or whites ever become the (by far) vastly responsible demographic for terrorist attacks, I will be less inclined to believe that a muslim is responsible. But until that is the case (for example) I don't find the need to suppress my natural inclination to believe another muslim has commited the latest terrorist attack whenever it happens.

Is that racist ? I think it's just common sense until the numbers go elsewhere.

How dare you response with facts and logic? You better stop now or our resident snitch will run to the mods, put words into your mouth (which you never said) and tell on you.

Be afraid, very afraid. :D

The criminals in this story should pay full penalty if/when they are found guilty. No excuses or "hospitalization" stay as certain posters said in another thread. Can't do the time? then don't do the crime.

Last edited:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Justice not found. They should have been put to death, preferably by kickings

Nah, that would be cruel and unusual punishment. A good clean hanging is what is needed. With a biodegradable and politically correct hemp rope of course.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Black crimes are vastly more likely to be characterized as cultural because black people are vastly more likely to be involved in crimes. Something like 1/3 30 year old black men is involved with the justice system.

A thug is a person who routinely goes around committing crimes. If a young white criminal fits that profile I have no problem referring to them as a thug.

If you take crime stats with middle-upper classs blacks vs whites the crime stats would be similar.

By your argument people sitting in a tub half filled with water tend to be wet and its due to the people.

BTW - Are you saying white collar crime is cultural aka white males are inherintly corrupt because they are white males??

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
If you take crime stats with middle-upper classs blacks vs whites the crime stats would be similar.

By your argument people sitting in a tub half filled with water tend to be wet and its due to the people.

BTW - Are you saying white collar crime is cultural aka white males are inherintly corrupt because they are white males??

Do you understand the difference between race and culture?

Also: http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/most-corrupt-countries.html

Note the lack of white countries.

Sep 7, 2009
Oh please, if they had been black, you would have posted 70-80 times by now. So just shut up..................

Only if the same 4-5 extremely vocal extremists are in trying to martyr some useless thug. Since that isn't happening here, I don't have much interest.

And it has nothing to do with white and black, other than when viewed through your racist blinders.

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Good.

I like how they are still trying to look hard in their booking photos, though the one in red looks like he's about to cry.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Do you understand the difference between race and culture?

Also: http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/most-corrupt-countries.html

Note the lack of white countries.

Since you have attempted to educate me on the difference between race and culture, I will attempt to educate you on my point.

I looked at your corruption list and noted the causal link between corruption and per capita

None of the "corrupt" countries are in the top 50 per capita (Turkmenistan is 49 on one list in 4 so treat as outlier)

Here are the numbers for the corrupt countries (I took average of 4 lists)

Somolia - too low to list
North Korea - too low to list
Afghanistan - 184
Sudan - 142
Myanmar - too low to list
Uzbekistan - 135
Turkmenistan - 90
Iraq - 127
Venezuela - 75
Haiti - 165
Chad - 170
Burundi - 185
Zimbabwe - 190

For the record, the top per capita country is a brown country.