The Wendy's restaurants are managed by idiots.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dunbar

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2001
The Wendy's by my work has the most consistently fast drive-thru I have ever experienced. Go there at 12pm on a weekday and the longest you wait is 2-3 minutes behind like 6 cars. Which is kind of ironic since inside the restuarant they are always slow...

In-n-Out has one of the slowest drive-thrus, go there at lunch and you'll wait 10-15 minutes (doesn't matter which store either).

Dunbar

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: MIKEMIKE
Originally posted by: hdeck
medium drink isn't .99, small drink is .99

maybe that will help.

Except the 99 cent small is only 12oz of soda. Whereas the "small" that comes with the combos is more like 20oz. Intentional deception (and the reason I drink a 30 cent can of coke instead.)

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Our local Wendys are pretty good. I almost always ordered the Spicy Chicken sandwich <the best chicken compared with other places>.

One of the managers was cute too, too bad she has a bit of "junk in her trunk".

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Dunbar
Originally posted by: MIKEMIKE
Originally posted by: hdeck

maybe that will help.

Except the 99 cent small is only 12oz of soda. Whereas the "small" that comes with the combos is more like 20oz. Intentional deception (and the reason I drink a 30 cent can of coke instead.)

There is no "small" that comes with the combos, everyone knows it's a medium as that is what they advertise it to be.

OP, you do know that you got your food spit on?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: BigJ
Meh.

I'm friends with a local store manager. The kid is 19 years old going to Community College. He makes $48k a year.

I saw an ad for our local BK recently. It stated "Asst. Mgr 20K to 30K, Mgr 25K to 35K". Long hours from what I heard.

imported_Phil

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Rapidskies
Originally posted by: AMDZen
Originally posted by: K1052
Wendy's owns all other fast food (with the exception of Steak n' Shake).

WTF are you talking about?

I happen to know that Pepsi owns Taco Bell, A&W, Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, and probably lots of others. However, Pepsi is not Wendy's, and Wendy's doesn't own ******

I think he is, in the layperson's terms, is saying Wendy's is better than all other fast food except for SnS. What he fails to realize is we own them too because they fail to use 110% BEEF like Wendy's does and do they have chili? NO! ha. I hoped I helped.

Wow, could you be any more of a corporate whore?