The Trump Card

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
"Yeah, what's with that eagle?" you might ask.

ffX6lk7.jpeg

Just like "hey, what's with that stage design?"
EvL-172XUAgGg40.jpg

Feb 4, 2009
Every time something more crazy comes up I say “why the fuck weren’t we (AT P&N) not smart enough to do that?
We have graphic artists, I am sure I could get the Former President to sign something and agree to a 40% revenue cut.
We have people who can bulk email
We have people who know how to do targeted marketing
We have accountants & Lawyers

We really could have done something like this and ended up giving very, very little to the get Trump re-elected PAC.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexruiz

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
It turns out that one must relinquish their white conservative victim card first in order to obtain this.

Not likely.

Reactions: dank69

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
My spam filter is blowing up with Trump fund-raising crap. I just scan the titles before deleting, but one gets the feeling they are desperate. The count has gone from maybe 4 or 5 a week, to 10 - 15 a day.

Kudos to gmail's spam filter, as that is where 99.9% of it lands.

Mar 11, 2004
I'm guessing he hired that dipshit that setup FyreFest? Wasn't that his scam, selling bullshit exclusive things to idiots (I think he literally had some exclusive card club thing exactly like this). Which that was also Turmp's thing I believe (I seem to recall him trying to do that before, selling dinners and other shit that he bailed on) but he managed to fail even worse than they Fyre Fest dipshit at it.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Every time something more crazy comes up I say “why the fuck weren’t we (AT P&N) not smart enough to do that?
We have graphic artists, I am sure I could get the Former President to sign something and agree to a 40% revenue cut.
We have people who can bulk email
We have people who know how to do targeted marketing
We have accountants & Lawyers

We really could have done something like this and ended up giving very, very little to the get Trump re-elected PAC.

Great idea, as long as I get one of those ''OFFICAL" ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Just when you think that dude and his army of looney zealots can't get any more pathetic....

Part of me wishes I'd thought of it, seems like a surefire way to make some money. I'd give all proceeds to the Democratic party and/or various liberal causes.

Trumperwear (underoos for the little Republicans in your life)? Spitballing here.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Just when you think that dude and his army of looney zealots can't get any more pathetic....

Part of me wishes I'd thought of it, seems like a surefire way to make some money. I'd give all proceeds to the Democratic party and/or various liberal causes.

Trumperwear (underoos for the little Republicans in your life)? Spitballing here.
yeah if you think about it ripping off conservatives is easy, they gladly swallow any kind of crap that appears to be within their horse shit belief system.

• Love
Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
laugh it up but all these rabid dogs is just waiting for the right master to come along.
Trumps heart wasnt in it cause that black thing only beats for himself… but understand that the Steven Millers of the world have taken notice of this ripe fruit.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Can you buy Trump arm bands yet?

More grifting. More siphoning cash from wallets. When are the marks going to run out of money?

I'm going with that, however many cards they sell and print, they all have the same ID number on them, because it costs extra to serialize them with custom values.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
yeah if you think about it ripping off conservatives is easy, they gladly swallow any kind of crap that appears to be within their horse shit belief system.
There’s around 2+million of them stupid enough to subscribe to Fox Nation. Does CNN have a subscription channel?