• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

The Trump Card

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
This is called plausible deniability. It allows them to signal loud and clear to white-supremacists that they are on their team while claiming "who, me?" when called out on it.
I dunno. Nazis own that image.
Yes I understand there are other similar images
But when you see a tiny stash under the nose (which you never do see) do you think of this guy
1628345743067.jpeg

or this guy
1628345792196.jpeg

As I have said at the beginning I thought it was just sloppy work and there was nothing to be concerned about. Then it happens again and again and again.
At some point you have to question why it keeps happening.

Amol S.

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2015
But when you see a tiny stash under the nose (which you never do see) do you think of this guy
View attachment 48371

or this guy
View attachment 48372

As I have said at the beginning I thought it was just sloppy work and there was nothing to be concerned about. Then it happens again and again and again.
When you try to show this to a conservative, their response would be, "It's the right of the Trump campaign to say what they want. This is America, first amendment. No one is forcing anyone to agree with it. "

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Can we get some Trump condoms so the people buying these cards can't breed. In the cult of morons there is no cure.

Reactions: MrSquished

Leeea

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2020

or this guy

To be fair, the first guy was intentionally satirizing the second.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
View attachment 48371

or this guy
View attachment 48372

Damn, that's the most nose hairs I've ever seen com'in out of them shonzola's.

A///

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2017
Unironically I know a lot of left leaning people who've made bank selling right wing merchandise under Trump. By bank I'm talking in the neighborhood of 100-300K in NET profit, not gross revenue.

If I had any less morals I'd do it myself.

ASK THE COMMUNITY