The Jussie Smollett Affair

Page 69 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So GZ is a racist murderer because he has other issues? News to me.

I've never said anything about Greta and don't even know what your coughing fit is about.
I didn't say GZ is a racist murderer because he has other issues I said we don't know. Based on what we've seen since if I were forced to choose I would say he is.

I was not claiming you made the claim about kids but others have so I accept your point.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Smollett has now been indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about his claims of a racist and homophobic attack against him.The same charges that were dropped earlier. Good.

Reactions: dud

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Smollett has now been indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about his claims of a racist and homophobic attack against him.The same charges that were dropped earlier. Good.

You beat me to it. Not a hater and did not even know this guy existed before reading about the allegations against him. Racism and sexual orientation are hot topics in this country ATM. If this guy actually tried to use these tensions for his own benefit ... naughty, naughty ...

Nov 8, 2012
Mwahahahahaha.... Mwahahahahahaha....

Justice is finally being served. Citizens are tired of the liberal cuck elites obstructing justice.

Kim Fox (who originally dropped the charges) is running for re-election. I hope she learns a lesson from this that give circle jerks to your Hollywood elite fucktards doesn't serve justice - and it doesn't serve a useful outcome.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
There are no laws, so not sure what they think they're doing to this guy.

You need to check the rest of this thread.
Multiple times he lied to police during an official investigation. thats a crime.
also if anyone can prove he personally benefited from the lies then thats fraud, too.

Paladin3

Diamond Member
Mar 5, 2004
Though I think its interesting the biggest criminal in the nation was just let go because it was too inconvenient.
He was let go because his posse made up a majority of the jury. Members of The Family ain't gonna snitch on The Godfather.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
So you're an anarchist? Where everyone can do no wrong with no authoritative law?
You need to check the rest of this thread.
Multiple times he lied to police during an official investigation. thats a crime.
also if anyone can prove he personally benefited from the lies then thats fraud, too.
That loud sound was the point sailing right over your heads........

Reactions: jackstar7

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Oh good;The Healthy Obsession is back.

It's weird that none of the regulars that bumped this thread with every legal development for over a year bothered to post about the multiple instances of cops lying about assaults over the last few weeks. I wonder why that is.

Nov 8, 2012
It's weird that none of the regulars that bumped this thread with every legal development for over a year bothered to post about the multiple instances of cops lying about assaults over the last few weeks. I wonder why that is.

lol probably because it wasn't relevant to this topic of conversation in anyway?

You're talking about someone that literally called the cops and had them come to take his report of what occurred. How that relates to "cops lying about assaults" I'll never know. Yes - multiple people in life can be a piece of shit. Is this news to you?

The fact that you felt the need to bump this to make such an asinine statement isn't surprising I guess.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
lol probably because it wasn't relevant to this topic of conversation in anyway?

I don't mean in this thread.

You're talking about someone that literally called the cops and had them come to take his report of what occurred. How that relates to "cops lying about assaults" I'll never know. Yes - multiple people in life can be a piece of shit. Is this news to you?

"How does someone making a false claim about an assault relate to cops making false claims about assaults?"

The fact that you felt the need to bump this to make such an asinine statement isn't surprising I guess.

Ahh, I thought you'd appreciate it, you guys love bumping this thread. Anyway, looking forward to the cops making these claims facing the same consequences that Smollett is, even though their offense is far more serious.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And Jussie Smollett is finally going to be tried. Jury selection starts today. No cameras allowed in court. "A Cook County grand jury returned a six-count indictment charging Jussie Smollett with making four separate false reports to Chicago Police Department officers related to his false claims that he was the victim of a hate crime, knowing that he was not the victim of a crime."This was in Feb 2020.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
And Jussie Smollett is finally going to be tried. Jury selection starts today. No cameras allowed in court. "A Cook County grand jury returned a six-count indictment charging Jussie Smollett with making four separate false reports to Chicago Police Department officers related to his false claims that he was the victim of a hate crime, knowing that he was not the victim of a crime."This was in Feb 2020.

That story feels like a lifetime ago.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Anyone holding Free Jussie signs?
Surely someone out there thinks it is all a conspiracy to frame the victim of a hate crime.

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111