The first time you kissed a girl.... Updated! Now with Poll!

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: eigen
Yo , imtim83 . If i payed for you to come and visit me would you ?

Careful. You might touch him while helping with his bags and he'll scream rape.

- M4H

I want to witness the lowest that the human genepool has to offer. I want to document this person.

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: imtim83
Originally posted by: Nik
Just did it... I never ask.The kind of girls I like would like me less if I asked permission for crap like this. Be a man hold the back of her neck and face and kiss her.

Thats rape.

oh for fvck's sake :roll:

It is. Forcing a sexural act on someone.

I'll show you rape you little fairy.

exilera

Apr 12, 2005
Originally posted by: gigapet
Just did it... I never ask.The kind of girls I like would like me less if I asked permission for crap like this. Be a man hold the back of her neck and face and kiss her.

Thats rape.

:D

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: exilera
Originally posted by: gigapet

Thats rape.

:D
See what fvcking with me got you IMTIM83...The whole board is on ya ass...Holla at ya boy.

Leper Messiah

Banned
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Juice Box

Fixed

A bunch of empty quotes and botched formatting. I see you're a fuckup at Fusetalk as well as life. Kill yourself.

- M4H

just remember, its down the block, not across the street. Do something right for once in your life. ;)

oh, and she kissed me. I wasn't expecting.

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
imtim83, you pretend to be knowledgeable about "sexuality" and "sexual matters." But the fact of the matter is that you have zero experience in them, and have no interest in gaining any experience. This would make you the least qualified person on the planet to answer any kind of questions pertaining to sex or sexuality. Why should anyone ever listen to you when your opinions come entirely from ignorance?

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: datalink7
imtim83, you pretend to be knowledgeable about "sexuality" and "sexual matters." But the fact of the matter is that you have zero experience in them, and have no interest in gaining any experience. This would make you the least qualified person on the planet to answer any kind of questions pertaining to sex or sexuality. Why should anyone ever listen to you when your opinions come entirely from ignorance?

try to resist the temptation to reason with him. He doesn't have the capacity to process ideas in that fashion.