The first Obama/Wright attack ad shows up

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004
Originally posted by: OrByte
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
This Chicago priest has also endorsed Sen. Obama and has said some pretty activist things as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpIgVpjxyUw

Bill O'Reilly has raised questions as to whether or not the Catholic Church should punish him for defending Wright. Will we see this priest in anti-Obama advertisements as well?

WOW

color me impressed with the catholic priest!

Edit: and the fox reporter was very slimy. He took Wrights words out of context...and during the interview he took the own priests comments and twisted them to say that the priest called OrReilly racist when in fact he never said such a thing.

Oh god WHERE is journalism when we need it!!?!!???

Bill OReilly spinning the interview. now you Foxnews lover can watch a true spin artist work in action. Bill OReilly you win the spin contest no doubt about it.

This was a spectacular interview. It's always nice to see someone trying to create spin on an issue stuttering away when faced with someone that is as coherent and well spoken as that priest. I dream to speak as well and coherently as Michael Pfleger.

Also, did they find some street kid to run that interview? It's as if they found the first internet forum poster and had him go out and try to stir up some controversy.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: apoppin
Originally posted by: BoberFett

--calling me stupid is just like calling Moonbeam stupid

Except that Moonbeam isn't stupid. He's not the one calling Obama a loser and demanding that he act like Clinton's lapdog in the hopes of getting her table scraps 8 years down the line. That's you.

it takes one stupid to know another .. unfortunately you don't even comprehend what i am saying .. and you are rude .. like an ape

Obama is a loser ... it will be apparent soon
--even to his most hopeful supporters

. .. . and those of you who say it is "too late"
--you are probably right .. i was just still being overly "hopeful"
*my plan worked* for about a week .. it's time is over .. i said goodbye to it in my own thread and closed the analysis

rose.gif

Now .. may the best woman win .. and it is not my first choice by ANY means .. Obama is a Moron disuniter self-righteous Egotist with a gift for gab and McLame is well .. more Bush

I don't get any of this so I'll just bow out.

Bober, Moonbeam is quite stupid, trust me, and getting stupider by the day.

Nonsense, Moonbeam - you DO get what i am saying .. i am sure; you are letting me have the last word in this thread - and especially the last one where i pointed out the bitter false hope in your own philosophy as *propaganda* from your own insane god-savior.

You do not like what i am saying .. i understand that .. but do not pretend you do not understand!

not so ironically you are also the Image of your Hero who is also full of empty words and plans and silly visions .. he is way ahead of his time like most idealists .. and he is selfish like you - you want it *now*

too bad ,, you are both losers ... and we all may join you because of your delusional vision that you claim to understand and preach about and bought into for yourself; and it is turning to dust before your eyes
no wonder you are filled with hate and claim it is love

i do not want to be like you and i do not need you god's sacrifice - i forgive myself and i want to do something *myself* to "practically" make it all right - to 'fix' Mother Earth - not to wrap it into a ball and destroy the "wicked dissenters" and start all over with new heavens and a new earth .. where the past is forgotten .. no thanks, you are all insane if you really want that kind of conformity to be "peace"; death is preferable.

I know if I am pretending or not. You don't know at all. I don't understand what you are saying. You might as well try Greek. Now you can say I'm lying, but is matters not to me. I know the facts here. You talk a code that means something, perhaps to you, but it don't compute for me. Now, for my part, I figure you could be clear if you wanted, but you don't. But I can't know for sure.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: lupi
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
a: first of all what did you mean by "purple" ?

M: Jhhnn said:

"Remarkable twist of fate in White America denouncing any black man as racist, and an absolutely unremarkable acceptance of it from the usual rightwing dupes, whose real interests are more aligned with blacks than with their white economic overlords. It's the same divide and conquer method used by the southern financial elite since the civil war- playing working class whites off against blacks. It's always worked, of course, even though those at the top just see us all as slightly different shades of n!@@er... and treat us accordingly."

That's really the basis for the Rev Wright's remarks- that we're doomed to God's damnation for our acceptance of it, even moreso for disseminating it, even in a backhanded sort of way..."

Repubs apparently want Dems to run Hillary in the worst way, this smug attack being just one more example..."

and lupi responded with:

"You an absolute idiot if you think the color of skin, place of birth, or anything else makes you immune of or prone to racism."

Aside from the fact that this is wrong, as another poster pointed out, it has nothing whatsoever to do with what Jhhnn said. It is as related to Jhhnn's comment as it is related to purple.
--------------

a: And it is not a fault of either of us .. we are cooperating right now in apparent obfuscation.

M: I don't know what this means either.

a: You take a lot of words and an analogy - at least - to say with nearly the maximum amount of words ,what you say over-and-over and self-hate is the beat to your message.

M: I'm supposed to worry or care?

a: For example .. you were "about" to thank Jhhnn?
- for doing what you said you couldn't do, yet you added to what he said with another "reference to self hate" that implies that you are also a pig creating a sty.

M: Not what I couldn't do. I agree with and know what he said. I am fatigued by the endless need to say the obvious over and over again when the same old crap will still get repeated. I have the energy, however, to tell jhhnn, who has good insight in my opinion, why what he said works out as it does. Showing how everything in the world comes back to self hate is what I do. I see it as key to human survival. We either wake up or go extinct, as I see it. Unconscious self hate is leading us to extinction. It's the E=MC2 of the future, the obvious truth nobody wants to believe.

a: And how do you know how a "self-hater" feels - not all share your personal experiences nor is all self-hate necessarily destructive or a self-fulfilling "fake"

M: How do I know. Hehe, I wonder. I've taken some journeys into what I feel and knew other divers. We are all the same. The personal is just detail. We all feel like the worst in the world. Can you please tell me some of the benefits of self hate? I'm curious.

a: Actually pigs are clean by nature and you must not confuse the domesticated and unnaturally kept varieties of the "pigs" in your example - with pigs.

M: Must not? The ones I refer to are very unnatural in my opinion. I don't mind relying on stereotype to make a point.

Actually if you read his entire first sentence then not only is my statement applicable to his, it's still correct.

Let me respond with an answer as filled with persuasive argument as your own:

No it's not. His first sentence has no relation to your statement at all. Show me how they are related and we can talk.

then I feel sorry for your 2nd grading reading ability and will remember so for all future relevant post.

Thank you. You had no case and couldn't make one, or else your capacity to think and write one out are at 2nd grade level and you're afraid to reveal that fact.

Again, there is nothing in "Remarkable twist of fate in White America denouncing any black man as racist, and an absolutely unremarkable acceptance of it from the usual right-wing dupes, whose real interests are more aligned with blacks than with their white economic overlords." that even remotely implies that Jhhnn either mistakenly believed or even remotely refereed to anybody thinking the color of skin, place of birth, or anything else makes you immune of or prone to racism. You were simply out to lunch.

He pointed out how many whites in similar economic conditions to blacks vote against their real economic interests because they racism drives them more than their common sense. There is no implication at all that Jhhnn thinks blacks are free of just such blindness or immune to it, nor does it refer to where people are born or anything else. He stated a fact which you tried to deflect with a red herring.

Wow, you must live in such a delusional world that I'm surprised every breath comes without effort.

Remarkable twist of fate in White America denouncing any black man as racist

Still no argument or explanation. Just some bolded words I already said had nothing to do with anything you said. Maybe you can switch to italics as your next proof, or maybe some grunts. You remind me of a bully who has gotten his way in life by putting people down, and you fancy your childish behavior will work with me.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: BoberFett

--calling me stupid is just like calling Moonbeam stupid

Except that Moonbeam isn't stupid. He's not the one calling Obama a loser and demanding that he act like Clinton's lapdog in the hopes of getting her table scraps 8 years down the line. That's you.

it takes one stupid to know another .. unfortunately you don't even comprehend what i am saying .. and you are rude .. like an ape

Obama is a loser ... it will be apparent soon
--even to his most hopeful supporters

. .. . and those of you who say it is "too late"
--you are probably right .. i was just still being overly "hopeful"
*my plan worked* for about a week .. it's time is over .. i said goodbye to it in my own thread and closed the analysis

rose.gif

Now .. may the best woman win .. and it is not my first choice by ANY means .. Obama is a Moron disuniter self-righteous Egotist with a gift for gab and McLame is well .. more Bush

I don't get any of this so I'll just bow out.

Bober, Moonbeam is quite stupid, trust me, and getting stupider by the day.

Nonsense, Moonbeam - you DO get what i am saying .. i am sure; you are letting me have the last word in this thread - and especially the last one where i pointed out the bitter false hope in your own philosophy as *propaganda* from your own insane god-savior.

You do not like what i am saying .. i understand that .. but do not pretend you do not understand!

not so ironically you are also the Image of your Hero who is also full of empty words and plans and silly visions .. he is way ahead of his time like most idealists .. and he is selfish like you - you want it *now*

too bad ,, you are both losers ... and we all may join you because of your delusional vision that you claim to understand and preach about and bought into for yourself; and it is turning to dust before your eyes
no wonder you are filled with hate and claim it is love

i do not want to be like you and i do not need you god's sacrifice - i forgive myself and i want to do something *myself* to "practically" make it all right - to 'fix' Mother Earth - not to wrap it into a ball and destroy the "wicked dissenters" and start all over with new heavens and a new earth .. where the past is forgotten .. no thanks, you are all insane if you really want that kind of conformity to be "peace"; death is preferable.

I know if I am pretending or not. You don't know at all. I don't understand what you are saying. You might as well try Greek. Now you can say I'm lying, but is matters not to me. I know the facts here. You talk a code that means something, perhaps to you, but it don't compute for me. Now, for my part, I figure you could be clear if you wanted, but you don't. But I can't know for sure.

Excuse me perhaps i am being too polite for you .. i think not

all through your posts there runs a theme that is so apparent to me

and i believe it has to do with your beliefs - your religion ...
i.e . i was lost and now i am found, amazing grace .. - self-hate is the motivation for your awfully monotonous beat
. . . damn, they should write a song :p
- but frankly, i think you are way more lost now, and a blind guide is attempting to mislead the blind here it appears

Your's is a "one-size shoe fits all, cut off your toes if it doesn't fit" religion. Very smug and very hypocritical to me as it depends on forgiveness that is neither deserved, accepted nor given by the recipient - never mind a giver; as they fundamentally do not change in their actions toward others .. but they now start to judge them as if from a superior position.

i am saying to you, that this "born again" selfish judgmental attitude is an illusion - there is no Grace
.. and the rest of us can see it - at least i think i sure can - even if you are blind to your own BS

rose.gif

nothing deep, i thought
[sorry, old amigo - i am translating Crowley; now that IS an exercise in Greek Chaos explanations - perhaps it is carrying over to here.]

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
a: Excuse me perhaps i am being too polite for you .. i think not

M; I don't know.

a: all through your posts there runs a theme that is so apparent to me

and i believe it has to do with your beliefs - your religion ...
i.e . i was lost and now i am found, amazing grace .. - self-hate is the motivation for your awfully monotonous beat
. . . damn, they should write a song

M: What is the theme?

a: - but frankly, i think you are way more lost now, and a blind guide is attempting to mislead the blind here it appears

M: What am I blind about and what as I saying. Are you saying my blindness is intentional and that I am actually intending to deceive? I wouldn't call that blindness.

a: Your's is a "one-size shoe fits all, cut off your toes if it doesn't fit" religion.

M; But what is my religion?

a: Very smug and very hypocritical to me as it depends on forgiveness that is neither deserved, accepted nor given by the recipient

M: Exactly, the self can't cause the self to cease to exist

a: - never mind a giver; as they fundamentally do not change in their actions toward others ..

M ???????? who is the they and what is it that doesn't change?

a: but they now start to judge them as if from a superior position.

M: There is no they behind grace. It's a get out of jail free card.

a: i am saying to you, that this "born again" selfish judgmental attitude is an illusion -

M: What is this attitude you see?

a: there is no Grace

M: I am saying there is.

a: .. and the rest of us can see it - at least i think i sure can - even if you are blind to your own BS

M: I may be but I don't think so nor do I think you know what my BS is. I can't connect what I think with anything you describe.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Please Moonbeam .. clarify your beliefs - especially with regard to "self hate", "hate", "grace" and "salvation"

Perhaps you are correct .. i may not understand although i certainly think i do

How is "grace" a get out of jail free card? .. how is it free?

and how does it relate to your God and your Savior?

and what do you mean by this?:
the self can't cause the self to cease to exist

it can .. rather easily .. unless your symbolism is cryptic

i doesn't matter if a blind man's blindness is "intentional" - or not. He will fall into a pit without guidance either way!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Please Moonbeam .. clarify your beliefs - especially with regard to "self hate", "hate", "grace" and "salvation"

i doesn't matter if a blind man's blindness is "intentional" - or not. He will fall into a pit without guidance either way!

I circle my belief from many tangents over years of time while trying to have some relevancy to any one thread so the relevance can help with insight. Since what I see is difficult to believe I am patient. I don't need to be understood, or if I do, that won't help a bit. I explained in some detail somewhere here with you in this or some other thread recently. Anyway, let me do a small bit more here:

I say that we hate ourselves, that we were put down a children, that we were were made to feel bad when really, nothing was wrong with us. We were made to feel worthless and the pain of that feeling had to be suppressed for life to go on. We conformed by becoming who we are not, a conforming ego, a Stockholm Syndrome identity and a repressed and forgotten child. We adopted an armor to save our lives called the ego, a false personality that is there to protect us from feeling how bad we were made to feel. That false self is our real and only enemy, the thing that saved us but which we now no longer need. It is our psychological defenses and it's job is defense.

So when this ego sets out to find the truth its job is to not find it. It is all about denial of how we feel. It will believe anything at all so long as that belief doesn't lead back to real memory of the events we experienced as children. It will adopt any lie, go with any pretense so long as it doesn't go there.

The ego is who we think we are, our opinions of how things work, our theory of the world, our thoughts. It is our jail. All our thoughts of freedom are the walls of that prison. Thought is the prison, the trap. The truth is how we feel. Thought is what we do not to feel, the defense.

This is why the ego can't kill the ego. Everything the ego does is more ego. This is why I say the truth is 180 degrees from where we look.

But we know that some people experience some sort of psychic revolution, the hero who travels through hell to find the princess, etc, the truth hidden in myth, in religion, etc, the signs there is something that corresponds to some king of God.

I believe that what that truth is is what happens to a mind that transcends thought and discovers that deeply buried child that was born in every way perfect. I believe it because I met a man who found his and he told me and he grinned and grinned. And because he was awake he found others. They call themselves the people like us, or friends.

I believe it also because I set out to find the good and discovered that everything is totally without meaning. I lost everything I held dear, all that my ego believed was taken from me. I was left only with what can't be taken. All that searching for good was only my heart aching for the love I thought I had lost. And all the love I had lost I lost because I had stopped loving. I had damned the river of life.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

I circle my belief from many tangents over years of time while trying to have some relevancy to any one thread so the relevance can help with insight. Since what I see is difficult to believe I am patient. I don't need to be understood, or if I do, that won't help a bit. I explained in some detail somewhere here with you in this or some other thread recently. Anyway, let me do a small bit more here:

I say that we hate ourselves, that we were put down a children, that we were were made to feel bad when really, nothing was wrong with us. We were made to feel worthless and the pain of that feeling had to be suppressed for life to go on. We conformed by becoming who we are not, a conforming ego, a Stockholm Syndrome identity and a repressed and forgotten child. We adopted an armor to save our lives called the ego, a false personality that is there to protect us from feeling how bad we were made to feel. That false self is our real and only enemy, the thing that saved us but which we now no longer need. It is our psychological defenses and it's job is defense.

Thank you for your philosophy but i disagree with its basis. We are "made to feel nothing" - we *allow* It :p There is no "false self" - no "real self" - just "you" .. you are as "real" as you want to be - it is will!
--Chaos allows you to sweep all the sh!t away by loving yourself and realizing it is your *will* as it interacts with other's will.

That is all. Perhaps it is too simple a truth for you and you complicate it - like your insane god; with guilt and stupid rules - f*ck these idiot rules; make your own rules - remembering they also do not harm others

So when this ego sets out to find the truth its job is to not find it. It is all about denial of how we feel. It will believe anything at all so long as that belief doesn't lead back to real memory of the events we experienced as children. It will adopt any lie, go with any pretense so long as it doesn't go there.

The ego is who we think we are, our opinions of how things work, our theory of the world, our thoughts. It is our jail. All our thoughts of freedom are the walls of that prison. Thought is the prison, the trap. The truth is how we feel. Thought is what we do not to feel, the defense.

This is why the ego can't kill the ego. Everything the ego does is more ego. This is why I say the truth is 180 degrees from where we look.

But we know that some people experience some sort of psychic revolution, the hero who travels through hell to find the princess, etc, the truth hidden in myth, in religion, etc, the signs there is something that corresponds to some king of God.

I believe that what that truth is is what happens to a mind that transcends thought and discovers that deeply buried child that was born in every way perfect. I believe it because I met a man who found his and he told me and he grinned and grinned. And because he was awake he found others. They call themselves the people like us, or friends.

I believe it also because I set out to find the good and discovered that everything is totally without meaning. I lost everything I held dear, all that my ego believed was taken from me. I was left only with what can't be taken. All that searching for good was only my heart aching for the love I thought I had lost. And all the love I had lost I lost because I had stopped loving. I had damned the river of life.

^^Blah Blah Blah^^
sorry - if you build on sand - it gets washed away; and if your head is buried there also, you get washed away! - i need NOT answer the rest as your *premise*; your theorem, the basis for your belief is a dirty lie!

When you start with a FALSE premise - and i stopped you *cold* on that LYING basis that we some "need forgiveness" or that even "god is sane" it a true premise. We do not need to find our "real" selves - we need to find our PLACE - in the cosmos, if you will - instead. I have been real even before i was born.
- You need to start over .. the foundation for your entire building is unstable; i need to answer nothing further as it is all based on your false illusion - *your own illusion*

rose.gif

let it go and open you mind; by your posts, you are now blind, self-hateful, and nearly dead

But we know that some people experience some sort of psychic revolution, the hero who travels through hell to find the princess, etc, the truth hidden in myth, in religion, etc, the signs there is something ..
actually i just did that .. 4 times according to Chaos prophecy. My entire life since i was 'aware' has been a Great Adventure; everything according to will and purpose and i only really understand now. What i see would terrify Frodo and Hellgate: London is a picnic in Hyde Park by comparison; i speak with the Demon and he has no hold on me - except intellectual.

However, unlike Dr Leary, who wanted to run away, i want to fix it all
- you will see my ToE if i am permitted to publish it. i have found more than simple "meaning of life" - i discovered "purpose" on my journey and i created chaotic adaptive planning for us, and i broke your stupid dam
.. just now .. you may even be permitted to experience real love of self and others .. although i believe it would also destroy you because of your so strongly held lies that you hold on to as though you would drown if you let them go.

Jesus is no savior .. he is a door .. a "means" to A truth ..
-everyone he cured 20 centuries ago, everyone he resurrected .. died again
.. there is far more that the closed-circuit of hateful Judaism .. look beyond that door

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
a; let it go and open you mind; by your posts, you are now blind, self-hateful, and nearly dead

M: Blind self-hating and nearly dead, I find opening my mind and letting go a methodology that totally escapes me. But if it works for you, great.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
a; let it go and open you mind; by your posts, you are now blind, self-hateful, and nearly dead

M: Blind self-hating and nearly dead, I find opening my mind and letting go a methodology that totally escapes me. But if it works for you, great.

that is all you want to reply to?
-i though there was more :p

i am most disappointed in you and i see i am wasting my time ..
.. sorry ...

rose.gif

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Sorry I wasted your time.

like you, i am metaphorically but not lyrically constrained to use words - i guess i could sing it to you instead ... but we are not set up for audio here
:music:

at any rate, i did actually in fact NOT waste my time ... althoiugh i said so .. it is a common expression ..
:clock:

it was actually time well spent as i am putting together my manuscript right now, and it helps me convey my thoughts a little better - i hope. i hope more people than Nobel laureates would understand what i am saying; it seems so obvious .. and translating what most people perceive as 'insanity' is really difficult; try reading Crowley .. see how far you get. :p

What i was actually trying to convey to you by my use of the mundane expression "I am wasting my time" was actually meant to convey "disappointment" .. i remember our posts and exchanges of yore and you seem far more rigid and unhappy now, even though you claim the opposite

So i had to probe to see what disease had taken hold of your soul; you rejoice and yet i sorrow at what i see inside you; my sincerest condolences at your imminent spiritual death .. i will never bring it up again although i may also reasonably hope - hope is built-in; a 'given' for my nature - for your resurrection.

rose.gif

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
a: i did actually in fact NOT waste my time

M: I did consider some such possibility since I what you do mean seems to have little to do with what you say in any way I can comprehend.

I've told you this and you tell me I do and don't much alter your style. You hope to be understood. I have no such hope I will be. You speak to your Nobel winners. The only person I can imagine hearing me is a nobody.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

M: I did consider some such possibility since I what you do mean seems to have little to do with what you say in any way I can comprehend.

I've told you this and you tell me I do and don't much alter your style. You hope to be understood. I have no such hope I will be. You speak to your Nobel winners. The only person I can imagine hearing me is a nobody.

Since you don't even read my posts, you do not understand me; this is my logical deduction. You only wait for me to post something so you can skim it to find the very first thing you disagree with; it is a comprehension-ignorance "issue" that is endemic with you.
-i have hope that OTHER than smart people will understand me; even if you pretend not to
rose.gif

otoh, i think you are a predator for you "lord"
--You prey on and help to create peoples' self-hate and superstitious fear by your disordered ramblings

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Since you don't even read my posts, you do not understand me; this is my logical deduction. You only wait for me to post something so you can skim it to find the very first thing you disagree with; it is a comprehension-ignorance "issue" that is endemic with you.
-i have hope that OTHER than smart people will understand me; even if you pretend not to
rose.gif

--You prey on and help to create peoples' self-hate and superstitious fear by your disordered ramblings

You understand, do you not, that when you say I pretend, I actually know the truth, and can tell the kind of foolishness your accusation really is?

You can always ask other people whether they get what you say, no? We can hope they give more of a crap than the do about what I say but I wouldn't hold my breath.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

rose.gif

You understand, do you not, that when you say I pretend, I actually know the truth, and can tell the kind of foolishness your accusation really is?

You can always ask other people whether they get what you say, no? We can hope they give more of a crap than the do about what I say but I wouldn't hold my breath.

i see thru your charade of "self-hatred" and uour ridiculous need for "salvation" ..
.. for the rest of us, thinking people; i under stand the sheepies need to feel bad about themselves and "give in" to a so-called "higher power"
- i say it is BS .. it is all hypocritical now and is a meaningless gesture for most.

rose.gif

if you are going to keep pretending, i am done replying to you

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If you wish to maintain the fiction that I'm pretending and you know it, I won't miss your replies in the least. I am sure your believe that whatever it is your attacking deserves to be attacked. What I can't see is any connection to what you rail about with anything to do with me. You are doing battle, I think, with phantoms of your own creation. I have no interest or need to defend myself from hallucinations delivered in incomprehensible code you seem unable to climb down from.

I am neither for or against anything you say. I don't know what you're on about so I can't come to any conclusions. Whether you talk to me or not, given this, won't make any difference at all. Your absence or your presence add up to the same for me.

Don't know if it's that I'm too stupid or that you have a need to do whatever it is you're doing, if in fact you are doing something innately confusing.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
OMG ... did any of you see Rev Wright suggesting that Obama is full of it and that he really DOES agree with the good Rev - and then he offered to be the VP for Obama!! - today!!!

WtF .. has Wright decides to give his own ittle boy the "kiss of death" ?
He is playing wright into McLame's strategy .. and i think Obama really is dead [McLame looks so smug as he distances himself from it]
--The white working class won't go for it - especially after Rev Wright said TODAY - "when Farrakhan speaks, it is like with EF Hutton, Black People Listen"

Wright is my new hero!
:heart:

Bye-Bye Obama .. make a deal .. now for the VP .. Pres in 8 years for another eight .. it will look "good" now
rose.gif

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
OMG ... did any of you see Rev Wright suggesting that Obama is full of it and that he really DOES agree with the good Rev - and then he offered to be the VP for Obama!! - today!!!
I didn't see it, but then again, I don't pay attention to fringe issues. Like most voters, the most important issues for me are:

1) Economy
2) War In Iraq

His Reverend doesn't even make a blip on the radar screen in terms of the issues our country faces.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
OMG! an attack ad. Quick, call off the campaign...

:roll:

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: jpeyton
I didn't see it, but then again, I don't pay attention to fringe issues. Like most voters, the most important issues for me are:

1) Economy
2) War In Iraq

His Reverend doesn't even make a blip on the radar screen in terms of the issues our country faces.

It was ABC world news, tonight :p

i'd agree if it was NBC

rose.gif

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Bye-Bye Obama .. make a deal .. now for the VP .. Pres in 8 years for another eight .. it will look "good" now
rose.gif

Am I the only one chuckling at apoppin's feigned concern for Senator Obama's future? It's not like he's totally transparent as a fervent Hillary backer or anything.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I don't care that apoppin is a Hillarybot, I just wish that he would spare us the pain of his posts. Between the convoluted sentence-at-a-time illogic and the bukkake of emoticons... the goggles do nothing...

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Agreed.

The single sentence.

rose.gif

Seperated by an emoticon. ;)

Followed by more sentence fragments.

:roll:

And the Hillary cheerleading.
rose.gif
:heart:

Is getting annoying. :laugh:

I wish this forum's ignore list would work on individual posts.