Teens pick wrong guy to rob - gets dead

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Happy endings all around. Good shoot, hell great shoot. Did everything right. Hoodies come at him at gas station, robbers get dead.

Stop thinking that a teenager is not a threat.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/244828101.html

The three demanded the sergeant’s wallet, which he gave to them. One of the men then pulled out a handgun and aimed it straight at the sergeant, according to Chicago police. The sergeant pulled out his own gun and shot the male in the head, killing him.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/244828101.html#ixzz2tASAE3x0

Watch as the teen gets ventilated...notice the hoodies are fully up to conceal their identity.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/02/11/police-off-duty-sheriffs-officer-kills-robber-at-gas-station/

Last edited:

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Apples and oranges! OH MY! Something got your panties in a twist? Loud music thread maybe?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Well now. Let me get my bucket of popcorn. Get my easy chair. And settle in for the storm of derp....

\3, 2, 1..... GO!

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Apples and oranges! OH MY! Something got your panties in a twist? Loud music thread maybe?

To combat the false narrative that a teen is an innocent child and did not do nothing.

Stay aware. We have 12-15 year olds committing armed robbery all over the place. Age means nothing.

But man that guy handled the skittle properly. Nice.

Last edited:

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Hmm armed assailants in commission of crime. Yup sounds like a good shoot.

:thumbsup: glad he was armed.

All teens are not threats. If you shoot one that isn't you go to trial.

WackyDan

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
To combat the false narrative that a teen is an innocent child and did not do nothing.

Stay aware. We have 12-15 year olds committing armed robbery all over the place. Age means nothing.

Spidey. Those bashing you live in ivory towers and must never dwell much outside of them. I would love to take them to some of our "finer" neighborhoods here in Charlotte and drop them off to fend for themselves and see what their opinion is of their fellow human beings are at the end of the day.

I get more shit from people like that who have never had to do business in these areas, travel through them, etc... Who think that simply being polite prevents all harm from coming to you if you simply roll over and play the victim like you were trying for an oscar.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Spidey. Those bashing you live in ivory towers and must never dwell much outside of them. I would love to take them to some of our "finer" neighborhoods here in Charlotte and drop them off to fend for themselves and see what their opinion is of their fellow human beings are at the end of the day.

I get more shit from people like that who have never had to do business in these areas, travel through them, etc... Who think that simply being polite prevents all harm from coming to you if you simply roll over and play the victim like you were trying for an oscar.

Lol. I used to work in Spanish Harlem. I've spent time in the poorest areas of central and South America. You guys are insane.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

You think Charlotte has bad neighborhoods? That's funny.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Lol. I used to work in Spanish Harlem. I've spent time in the poorest areas of central and South America. You guys are insane.

They apparently don't see any other option besides being a victim or blowing away drunk girls and fleeing SUVs. It's insane.

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
Wow, what an incredibly violent moron this guy was. He actually pointed a gun at the officer after he already got the wallet. Anyone would think that he was out to kill and not just rob. Not that the officer had any obligation to give his wallet instead of shooting in the first place. I don't see how anyone could criticize what he did, he went beyond cautious behavior. And it was all caught on tape.

Now, where exactly is it said that these are teens? The linked news article only refers to them as men.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
While I agree that this appears to be a legal shoot, I doubt anyone but a psycho would consider the outcome a happy ending. Except for being relieved to still be alive, I doubt the shooter is happy that he had to do what he had to do.

If teens are so bad, spidey, why didn't you shoot yourself when you still were one?

Nov 25, 2013
Happy endings all around. Good shoot, hell great shoot. Did everything right. Hoodies come at him at gas station, robbers get dead.

Stop thinking that a teenager is not a threat.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/244828101.html

Watch as the teen gets ventilated...notice the hoodies are fully up to conceal their identity.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/02/11/police-off-duty-sheriffs-officer-kills-robber-at-gas-station/

Did that send a wee 'thrill' up your leg? Hope it was satisfying.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005

ROFL, Charlotte.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005

Nice code word

chimaxi83

Diamond Member
May 18, 2003

While I absolutely, wholeheartedly agree that the robber got what he deserved...... The skittle? Man you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're a pussy Internet racist wannabe badass. What's your username on Stormfront? Piece of fucking filth.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Wow, what an incredibly violent moron this guy was. He actually pointed a gun at the officer after he already got the wallet. Anyone would think that he was out to kill and not just rob. Not that the officer had any obligation to give his wallet instead of shooting in the first place. I don't see how anyone could criticize what he did, he went beyond cautious behavior. And it was all caught on tape.

Now, where exactly is it said that these are teens? The linked news article only refers to them as men.

exactly. nobody should (but they will) criticize him. it was 100% a good shot.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

" CBS 2 has learned the robber who pulled the gun was 16-year-old Deonta Dewight."

I noticed that, even though the shooter is a sheriff's deputy, the first thing he did after the incident was over was to grab his phone and call 911.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I leaned 2 things from thread

1. Anyone with a gun attempting a robbery or a shooting is a threat.

2. Sociopaths need alternate methods to get a hardon

Bird222

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2004
" CBS 2 has learned the robber who pulled the gun was 16-year-old Deonta Dewight."

I noticed that, even though the shooter is a sheriff's deputy, the first thing he did after the incident was over was to grab his phone and call 911.

Unlike some people. :D

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
While I agree that this appears to be a legal shoot, I doubt anyone but a psycho would consider the outcome a happy ending. Except for being relieved to still be alive, I doubt the shooter is happy that he had to do what he had to do.

If teens are so bad, spidey, why didn't you shoot yourself when you still were one?

I'm sad at the outcome, I wish he would have taken the other 2 thugs outs. That would have been a happy ending.