should i feel disguisted in myself?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 9, 1999
younger girls these days can get a man in trouble.

it's ri god damn diculous how they dress.

HELL, after getting pulled in from wakeskating yesterday, there are 3 girls sitting there on the dock just kickin it. they all look at least 20. i walk up to them after face planting trying a varial and asked how old they were. one was 18, one was 17 and one was about to be 17. i just told them good day and went on my way but the 18 yo got my number.

god, i love being single.

shud

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2003
For my girlfriend's birthday I just took the candles from my 21st a few months ago and switched the numbers around.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Megatomic
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Nah, that's not so bad.
Until it's MY daughter :p
Bingo. My girl is 11 and looks older by a few years. When she's 15 or 16 I'm buying a gun. :D

I think I'm gonna get the gun at 12-13. And a few knives, swords, and sharpening utensils.

Aug 23, 2000
If there's grass on the field....

Seriously though, I don't remember girls being hot when I wasin school. Sure there were one or 2 of them that were tall and had some definition of womanhood, but cripes. There tons of girls that are 12 or 13 nowadays that have the body of a 21 year old and they show it off like 21 year olds to. I was at the pool with my kids this weekend and there was chick there that had on a micro bikini. I was in 7th heaven watching her untill I was told she was 14. I felt like a dirty old man. I had been looking for that long, why stop now.

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
If there's grass on the field, play ball. If there's no grass on the field, play in the mud.

ebaycj

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Megatomic
Nah, that's not so bad.
Until it's MY daughter :p
Bingo. My girl is 11 and looks older by a few years. When she's 15 or 16 I'm buying a gun. :D

I think I'm gonna get the gun at 12-13. And a few knives, swords, and sharpening utensils.
I've been working out to be more physically intimidating. The wife says I'm acting too mean though, she got the same deal from her dad when she was a girl. But that didn't stop me!!! :D

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
If there's grass on the field....

Seriously though, I don't remember girls being hot when I wasin school. Sure there were one or 2 of them that were tall and had some definition of womanhood, but cripes. There tons of girls that are 12 or 13 nowadays that have the body of a 21 year old and they show it off like 21 year olds to. I was at the pool with my kids this weekend and there was chick there that had on a micro bikini. I was in 7th heaven watching her untill I was told she was 14. I felt like a dirty old man. I had been looking for that long, why stop now.
Yeah, I saw plenty of too-mature teens at Ocean Breeze this past weekend but I had eyes only for the MILFs that day. Oh they were sweet and plentiful. :heart:

Landroval

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2005
People regularly stopped me on the street and asked me to buy them alcohol starting at age 12. I was mistaken for a teacher in junior high by school visitors, as a NARC in h.s., and as a professor when I was a freshman in college. And I was kicked off a bus for "posing as a child" at age 10, even though I had ID to prove my age :confused: So I tend to forgive the seedy fossils that hit on me around that age ;)

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
This entire thread amuses me.

I'm glad I have a few more years until this sh1t can really start to worry me.

SirBrass

Jun 8, 2005
Don't feel disgusted. You were only attracted when you thought she was older (aka old enough). That shows you're just fine.

Also, I find that a good number of girls these days look older than they are, even when modestly (or even conservatively) dressed. There's this one girl who's a friend of mine (she's like a little sister) who's 17 (I'm 21. she's waaaay too young), but when I first met her (a year ago), I assumed she was 19 or 20 just by how she looked (and she was modestly dressed. but she's tall, and looks mature), until I asked "So, how old are you? 19? 20?" and she said, "Umm...16." and that settled it. she was waaaaaaaay too young. I make a policy of not even checking out jailbait.

sjgmoney

Apr 28, 2004
Similar situation last night. I'm 40yrs old and coach my 8 year old son's baseball team. Usually enjoy checking out the mothers of all the kids, last night see a new face on the other team's sideline, shorts, tight tee shirt, hot and really cute. Looks young but I'm thinking she's probably 30, definitely could have an 8 year old playing in the game.

Walked on their side of the field to caoch 3rd base, heard someone say to her "hey, heard you got your license the other day, congratulations, how does it feel to be able to drive".

Gulp. Girl was 17.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Oh wait, I've got a joke for this thread.

If there's grass on the field...play ball!