should i feel disguisted in myself?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Horus

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2003
Meh...when I first started dating my girlfriend (during my victory lap of high-school), she was 16. I was 18, almost 19. Even now, she looks like she's in her late teens, early 20s.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
I'm 25, and it is tough telling the high school girls apart from the college girls. Side by side, I could tell the difference between a college senior and a high school sophomore, but when you start to narrow down that age gap, it becomes more and more difficult.

R

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Ikonomi
Meh, who cares.

Exactly. Many young girls look older than they are. Don't beat yourself up over it, all you did was chat her up. It's not like you took her out, got her drunk and f'd her.

middlehead

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: cjgallen
Man don't feel bad. One time out shopping with my parents I saw this hot chick, I was thinking Junior/Senior in HS, and my mom says "hey, she's one of my students." My mom teaches 7th grade Algebra :eek:
Should have had her introduce you

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
People always thought I was way older when I was younger. I remember being about 14 and someone thought I was 21. LOL

squeeg22

Feb 28, 2001
Originally posted by: sjgmoney
Similar situation last night. I'm 40yrs old and coach my 8 year old son's baseball team. Usually enjoy checking out the mothers of all the kids, last night see a new face on the other team's sideline, shorts, tight tee shirt, hot and really cute. Looks young but I'm thinking she's probably 30, definitely could have an 8 year old playing in the game.

Walked on their side of the field to caoch 3rd base, heard someone say to her "hey, heard you got your license the other day, congratulations, how does it feel to be able to drive".

Gulp. Girl was 17.

Sounds too similiar. Last night I was coaching a basketball camp for the grade school kids. It's held at the high school (where I coach at) and one of our former girls players that graduated 2 years ago came back to help with the camp. 2 years of college definitely did her well.;) I feel only slightly dirty, since I'm only 26.