should i feel disguisted in myself?

hinduluv

Nov 6, 2003
so working last night at best buy.

old guy comes in with his daughter and we start talken about tvs and such. the whole time i was thinking how hot his daughter was (really tall). we started talking about colleges and stuff and i ask her where she went. and she said some school. i was like where is that college located? her dad and her started laughing because she was only a sophomore in HS!!! WTF! i am 23 right now and she was probably 16, i felt like a friggen commi pedo. pretty much the rest of the time i felt a complete nesticle shlemster.

made some words up here and there.

but does this ever happen to you guys or gals.

r.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Once girls turn around 16ish, it's much harder to distinguish them from 18-20 YOs. But it's glaringly obvious for most girls under 16, and for quite a few that are 16. You got hit with one of the exceptions.

Now if you came on here saying she was 14-13, then I think you'd need to get some help ;)

Qwest

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2001
did you at least sell him the 5 yr warranty...umm service protection plan.

ifoundthetao

May 17, 2005
i never make up words.

but this reminds me of that old mtv commerical with the cab driver, who's like "its like meeting the woman of your dreams.. but finding out she's only 5"

hinduluv

Nov 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Qwest
did you at least sell him the 5 yr warranty...umm service protection plan.

Fing best buy, i only started this summer break to get the discount. very unethical place to work at. highly dont recommend peeps working there.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
i found this fitting...
<saloo> hey wanna chat?
<Nataliehotgurl16> yeah hot guy
<saloo> a/s/l
<saloo> u thr
<Nataliehotgurl16> 16/f/ca
<saloo> 29/m here
<saloo> wanna talk sex?
<Nataliehotgurl16> STATUTORY RAPE

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Perfectly natural.A hundred years ago you could have had her for a cow and a chicken.Prolly still could if you were muslim.

L

Lola

its not your fault... most girls i see nowadays are 12-14 and the slutty way they dress and show themselves would make it seem like they are 20somethings. its sad and disgusting really, but they do it to themselves.

hinduluv

Nov 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Juice Box
:camera:'s??

haha, how the hell could i get a pic of her.

but she was 5'9" cause i was only a little taller than her.

so i guess an honest mistake but i still am grossed out.

sucks, like when i was younger i could say anyone was hot and now its just a hassle.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: eigen
Perfectly natural.A hundred years ago you could have had her for a cow and a chicken.Prolly still could if you were muslim.

Or pretty much in any third world country.

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: hinduluv
Originally posted by: Juice Box
:camera:'s??

haha, how the hell could i get a pic of her.

but she was 5'9" cause i was only a little taller than her.

so i guess an honest mistake but i still am grossed out.

sucks, like when i was younger i could say anyone was hot and now its just a hassle.

No pic...no post. You know the rules!

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
Its the Water ok.... All this girls drink bottle water only.

I remember when i worked at this country club and we had Bar Mitzas, most of the girls looked older and hot but where only like 16 years old.

cjgallen

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2003
Man don't feel bad. One time out shopping with my parents I saw this hot chick, I was thinking Junior/Senior in HS, and my mom says "hey, she's one of my students." My mom teaches 7th grade Algebra :eek:

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: cjgallen
Man don't feel bad. One time out shopping with my parents I saw this hot chick, I was thinking Junior/Senior in HS, and my mom says "hey, she's one of my students." My mom teaches 7th grade Algebra :eek:

wow thats bad.

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Nah, that's not so bad.
Until it's MY daughter :p
Bingo. My girl is 11 and looks older by a few years. When she's 15 or 16 I'm buying a gun. :D