Russian Hacking (You People are Idiots)

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Yep, just keep on trollin agenttroll00f, we know you can't back up your claim.

So for the record, which of these two do those posts unequivocally proclaim as the Real issue?:

A. Them emails
B. That putin's pulling out the stops to influence the us elections with the help of his conservative bffs

Seems clear enough even if it's in your interest to deny the obvious by pretending to be seriously dumb.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
So for the record, which of these two do those posts unequivocally proclaim as the Real issue?:

A. Them emails
B. That putin's pulling out the stops to influence the us elections with the help of his conservative bffs

Seems clear enough even if it's in your interest to deny the obvious by pretending to be seriously dumb.
Please show how many voters were influenced by the emails and changed their initial choice.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Please show how many voters were influenced by the emails and changed their initial choice.

I only intended to demonstrate you & friends' complete lack of discernible integrity/credibility, after which point everything else they might claim or not seems rather irrelevant.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
All you've done is make claims you can't back up and talked yourself in circles like you always do agenttroll00f

Keep in mind the arguments above aren't meant to convince you, whom nobody's ever accused of being swayed by reasoning.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
I only intended to demonstrate you & friends' complete lack of discernible integrity/credibility, after which point everything else they might claim or not seems rather irrelevant.

And when you failed, did you call them "darkies," or did you wait to determine if they're black before spewing racist invective?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
And when you failed, did you call them "darkies," or did you wait to determine if they're black before spewing racist invective?

I totally agree you & friends love using those terms (if only it weren't for that political correctness, amiright), which is why the parody shuts them right up, so thanks for bringing that point up repeatedly. But worth noting those white-country friends aren't exactly black.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
So now that Bernie Sanders knows via wiki leaks that the DNC / hillary / Debbie Wassermann Schultz colluded to keep him from winning the DNC nomination and achieved that end..what's his position on getting screwed out of the nomination..or was he part of the ruse to fool the DNC base...like they have done so many times before??

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003

You have the nerve to mention integrity and credibility? YOU????? ROTFLAO x 10000000000000000000000. Oh my goodness, Shall I provide a few examples of yours total disregard of integrity and credibility by cherry picked parts of the posts to LIE? In your very own words?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You have the nerve to mention integrity and credibility? YOU????? ROTFLAO x 10000000000000000000000. Oh my goodness, Shall I provide a few examples of yours? In your very own words?

Sure, why not.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I never made no such claim, in fact I clearly stated that most voters didn't pay atention to the emails and it made no difference in their vote.
Londo you realize that you're talking to our resident P&N poster child don't you?:eek::p

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Democrats claimed their computer was hacked, but they refused to let any intelligence or law enforcement agency examine it for proof. So what proof do they have that is not Hearsay? Why should we take their word on it?

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
It just excuses why the annointed one failed to get elected. No way it could be the annointed one's fault, it had to be something

There is no one on Earth more capable of discrediting Hillary Clinton than Hillary Clinton herself- of this one thing, she HAS true genius.