Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 1249 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Sorry coward, I asked you to identify what it is that Americans are ripping off, what is it of Syria's that we lust after that causes you see our presence in Africa as no different than Wagner's?
Be specific and support it.

Funny how you don't seem to care much about Wagner's reputation for torture and executions in Central Africa, the Sahel, etc.

See, this is why you're a shit sucking coward.

Reactions: Leeea

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
Sorry coward, I asked you to identify what it is that Americans are ripping off, what is it of Syria's that we lust after that causes you see our presence in Africa as no different than Wagner's?
Be specific and support it.

Funny how you don't seem to care much about Wagner's reputation for torture and executions in Central Africa, the Sahel, etc.

See, this is why you're a shit sucking coward.

Your welcome.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Your welcome.
So when Russia steals things you are equally outraged, correct?

This is an interesting question for you - can you tell me something Russia has done that you think is bad?

For example - invading their neighbors.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Your welcome.

Xinhua and state media, lol

Oil going to Kurds (like I said) and the bleatings of a serial liar and Russian asset, one as uninformed as he is unintelligent. Yeah, sanctions are a bitch, no? From your own link:

"Trump has a long history of calling for the U.S. to "take the oil" in the Middle East, in Iraq and Syria in particular. But any oil in both countries belongs to their governments, and according to U.S. law and treaties it has ratified, seizing it would be pillaging, a technical term for theft during wartime that is illegal under U.S. and international law."

That it? Or is there more weak sauce that doesn't support what you want it to? When do you care about the Russian abuses within and exploitation of African countries? What American practices in Africa do you see as worse than Russian torture and executions? Indulge us, coward.

Last edited:

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
Xinhua and state media, lol

Oil going to Kurds (like I said) and the bleatings of a serial liar and Russian asset, one as uninformed as he is unintelligent. Yeah, sanctions are a bitch, no? From your own link:

"Trump has a long history of calling for the U.S. to "take the oil" in the Middle East, in Iraq and Syria in particular. But any oil in both countries belongs to their governments, and according to U.S. law and treaties it has ratified, seizing it would be pillaging, a technical term for theft during wartime that is illegal under U.S. and international law."

You know what else is illegal? The American occupation of Syria. So if it is illegal, why are they plundering their oil?

But it must all be made up I suppose.

Last edited:

itsmydamnation

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2011

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Wagner group swelled to over 20K soldiers by the beginning of 2023 (some say 50K). Of course, their losses were insane, so probably well below 20K now. That would be allot for the 75TH ranger Battalion (though with full US assets at hand, not a problem). When SOF/Kurdish military were attacked by Wagner, Wagner was smaller, tactically terrible and we had help from above (AC-130Js?). Seals, for example, are made up of 16 personnel per unit - so no. The Rangers, now-a-days, often provide support for top tier SOF operations (and are part of SOCOM I think). Either QRF or embedded for larger OPs.

right, it just depends on the support they have.

also, I think just 3 or 4 ranger/SEAL teams could do some serious precision strikes on enough platoons or groups of drunken Wagner's though, to freak the fuck out of the rest of them.

From reports in Ukraine, at least along those Wagner lines in Bakhmut, they really are some shitty soldiers. HOWEVER: these were mostly the prisoners being sent to slaughter, like 200:1 from command of the more "professional" Wagnerites. I imagine the international Wagner in Africa are a bit more capable. Still, as they got slaughtered quite quickly in Syria, I still think you only need a few precision strikes on separated groups of them, and they won't hang around.

They're mercenaries. The real psycopaths providing the "imperial cult destiny" of their group all got blown up in a plane. If anything, they won't revenge for their jesus nazis that got blown up, and would see a combined attack against them in Africa as a reason to retreat back to Russia and just go after Putin, because why not? I bet most of them know they'd get slaughtered at the first signs of real NATO involvement, and will take their chances on executing their little revenge fantasy.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
You know what else is illegal? The American occupation of Syria. So if it is illegal, why are they plundering their oil?

But it must all be made up I suppose.

So, you still got nothing. No surprise here, I wanted to see you flail about some more, and you did not disappoint. The Assad regime is about as trustworthy as the CCP. Your preference for horribly biased sources that peddle political narratives is not the citation and support you were asked for.

I gave you a quote from your own link that completely undermines your bullshit argument, and all you can do is piss and moan and reinsert your head up your ass. So fucking predictable. What a waste of electrons you are.

So Since you're too much of a coward and/or moron to support that claim, yet again, let's try the easier stuff again: "When do you care about the Russian abuses within and exploitation of African countries? What American practices in Africa do you see as worse than Russian torture and executions? Indulge us, coward."

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
I gave you a quote from your own link that completely undermines your bullshit argument, and all you can do is piss and moan and reinsert your head up your ass. So fucking predictable. What a waste of electrons you are.

So Since you're too much of a coward and/or moron to support that claim, yet again, let's try the easier stuff again: "When do you care about the Russian abuses within and exploitation of African countries? What American practices in Africa do you see as worse than Russian torture and executions? Indulge us, coward."

Coward to support my claim? The MSNBC article literally states we are there to secure oil fields. LOL what is your point exactly? You want visual proof of oil theft? Feel free to ask and I’ll provide it.

Regarding ‘atrocities’ Russians commit in Africa, you mean like these ones?

Sounds like someone is pissed the locals are overthrowing western puppet presidents. Sounds like someone is pissed they’re country is losing influence in Africa.

NATO countries are slowly getting the boot from Africa and I’m all for it.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
So, you still got nothing. No surprise here, I wanted to see you flail about some more, and you did not disappoint. The Assad regime is about as trustworthy as the CCP. Your preference for horribly biased sources that peddle political narratives is not the citation and support you were asked for.

Eh, again, he’s a moron. He follows this guy on Twitter https://twitter.com/ivan_8848

Total anti-American conspiracy nutter.

Reactions: hal2kilo

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Eh, again, he’s a moron. He follows this guy on Twitter https://twitter.com/ivan_8848

Total anti-American conspiracy nutter.

Pretty much.

Notice how he's trying to make it sound like I'm disputing there are Americans in Syria now. So weak. I don't think this kid could tell the truth if his life depended on it, but he just makes it fucking pathetic by going fanboi for butchers like Putin and Assad. "Moron" is gratuitous.

It's now Oct 2023, and cyka still can't bring himself to apply his own principles to Russia. Thinks state media and Cadet Bonespurs are trusted sources of info. Poor kid is crazier than an outhouse rat. I still can't decide if it sounds more congenital than trauma related. He does post like someone who's feels were thoroughly fucked by someone, but then there's all those basic comprehension and integrity fails. Idk.

Regardless, this forum is not a safe space for fascist ideas, nor should it be.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
We'll see if the Russians try to do something about this but kinda looking like probably not. Risking more Black Sea Fleet assets just to interdict shipping likely not high on their priorities.

Warships are expensive and not easily replaced if anything bigger than a corvette for them.

Yeah I'm guessing no. Heading that way means getting shot at more, they've already had enough asymmetric embarrassment. I imagine Putin wants to preserve that fleet as much as possible.

Those shipments are going to make a lot of difference for a lot of people in the coming winter months, good news. I hope those routes stay open and busy.

Reactions: Roger Wilco