RUDE

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
reitz, you are a kind person, and normally I would endorse what you say in this regard, but this is scarcely a normal circumstance. Even in cyberspace there are long-term consequences to one's behaviour. Just changing handles and declaring one's self to be a whole new persona doesn't jettison the baggage, nor should it. Saddam Hussein can come waltzing in saying that all is forgiven since he is now Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island, but there are issues that cannot be dealt with by running away, and it is best that Now/Her/Man should learn this. Forgiveness involves repentance, not just denial.

Jenni

Apr 30, 2000
I swear I wasnt trying to get any attention, I just didnt realize any other way to go about this.

I didnt want anyone to respond, I was just showing my distaste for peoples complete RUDENESS.

People need to understand, Im going to say it one more time. I am not JAKE. I KNEW JAKE.

Is it clear yet? Do you understand? Comprendo?
You know, that should put everyting about this to rest. Thats all I have to say on this. Please just let it goto rest and treat me as who I am, and not someone I am not.

This isnt a joke or anything, Ok? I dont do that, yes, Jake does that, but I'm NOT Jake. Understando?

Jenni

Apr 30, 2000
WombatWoman.
1. I didnt change my handle
2. I didnt change my persona
3. Im not trying to change anything

I am NOT anyone else, and NEVER was.
Guilty by assocation? This is pretty pathetic. WombatWoman you act like you know exactly whats going on. When you dont know anything at all.

Jake is NOT me, and NEVER has been.

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
For someone who is not Jake, you do an uncanny impersonation of Jake's pattern of typographical errors.

Jenni

Apr 30, 2000
Point it out, many people make the same errors I do.

It is not uncommon to type didnt rather then didn't. It is not uncommon to type a lower case i rather than a capital I. It is not uncommon to make typos.

dont don't didnt didn't
im I'm i I
then than
pin pan
ding dong

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Jake, I want to apologize if I teased you and it hurt your feelings. I don't normally have that reaction myself. I'm a flaming pinko commie sympathiser, who defends gays and minorities and dogs, etc. I'm quite used to being refered to as this or that far worce that jake or a girl etc.

Kabelogo's wife is a veternarian, which implies that she married him because he's an animal. He is also an oriental and a girl. Go figure. :D

When these hog farts make fun of you, they're not harming anybody else so you're making the world a better place. Smile. Tell um your sh!t fertilizes my garden, keep it comming. Give it time. Very soon you'll be telling me what a big jerk-off I am. It'll be my garden's turn.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
Hi Jenni :)

If you have problems with certain members, try emailing those members. because by posting like this, you welcome 20,000 plus members into the business of about 10 members.

Just a friendly hint :) and no I have no idea what the problem here is, and frankly I dont care...its none of my business. This is the first thread I have seen referring to you or jake or whoever, anf I am sure it is the same way for most of the people here.

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Jenni,

You have made yourself the object of ridicule of this message board. You have a penis, therefore you are male. Enjoying fish pie does not make you a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

NWM was funny. You have become a joke. If that's intentional, bravo. :Q

Jenni

Apr 30, 2000
STARK!?!!?
WHAT?!

How do you know anything about me?
I DONT HAVE A PENIS. IM NOT A LESBIAN.

Where do you get off telling me any of this?!
Moderator that post is discusting, can you do something about that one at least?!

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Ok jenni, I'll bite. You knew Jake, so if that is the case, where is he and why is he not here vouching for your credibility? I'll tell you why.....you, NowhereMan, Shocking Blue and Rubicon are the same person. Come clean, tell it how it is.

Jenni

Apr 30, 2000
Compuwiz, probably because Jake doesnt even visit this forum anymore (from what he says).

Second off, if he is watching, he's probably laughing at me. You have seen when he posted before right? Do you think he'd come here to try and set everything straight? No, because he can be an a-hole, and is laughing at all the hell I am getting for this.

Redwingsguy

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2000
I dont think I know whats happeneing either, but you should get used to all these pokings here and there cuz it happens alot, and I know how it feels to have someone keep stateing their so sure they know you, and your every motive blah blah, and I know it gets pissy, cuz it happened for me while making a deal here, just forget about it.

Daedalus

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
This reminds me of the Chinatown Jake, &quot;my sister, <slap> my daughter, <slap> my sister, <slap> my daughter.......

I remember Jenni being part of a triumvirate that was Nowhereman. Maybe Ornery has the post. Supposedly, Jenni, Jake, and a 13 year old boy....(hmmmmmmm nahhhhh couldn't be him) would meet on an irc channnel and discuss posting plans. That is how I remember it, I could be wrong. It was mildly entertaining.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
Real Player...

Hee Hee...keep them coming Stark...you'll make this thread worthwhile after all!