Republicans in Arizona attempting mass voter fraud with the 2020 ballots.

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Shamrock

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
I have to ask, as I am not up to par on This debacle.

Is this article for the original vote count, or the ones the puggers tried to hack up? Anyway, only 182 votes were investigated, and only 4 came to charges. 2 Democrats and 2 republicans.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I am starting to think that the conflicting results they found, even with all their bullshit is in democrat's/Biden's favor and not Republican's/Trump's. Specially since a judge has already told them they have to release the data, and have yet to do it. If it was pro republican's/pro Trump, it would have already been released...

Basically, I believe they found nothing that supports their lies.

Reactions: Meghan54

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I am starting to think that the conflicting results they found, even with all their bullshit is in democrat's/Biden's favor and not Republican's/Trump's.

EXACTLY!!!
It makes all sense that it would be Donald Trump who needed to cheat. Just look at the way Trump tried to cheat by insisting votes not be counted and imaginary votes be found in his favor. Look at the way Trump pleaded and then threatened state election boards to find votes, to switch votes into his favor. Truth be told, Donald Trump most likely lost Florida and Texas and lost in every state run by republicans. Now…. if anything needs to be investigated, THAT needs to be investigated.

And frankly…. Wouldn’t that be just like Donald Trump? To cheat? Just look at his loyalty, those willing to lie and deceive in his name, and nearly all of them being professional elected officials. THE BIG LIE runs deep.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Edit: Post above probably already covers this.

It appears things are going swimmingly.

"The Arizona “audit” is engulfed in infighting. A GOP point person, once called the director of the audit, is close to resigning. His one-time partners locked him out of the building after he shared data with outside experts (data showing that Biden won)"
https://t.co/IDuW2PkJs9?amp=1

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
This should be a Netflix comedy special :D

Naw, just the same-o ongoing Trump clown reality tv show.
Reflecting back on November 2016, it is so obvious why democrats were so shocked, upset, and in total disbelief that Donald Trump was actually elected president of the United States. Somehow, someway we all knew. Democrats knew exactly what would happen to America and happen in America should a Donald Trump ever become president. Republicans may be surprised to the point of blatant denial, but we knew. Every American who refused to fall for the con of Donald Trump let alone vote for the bastard knew what was in store for all of America dare Donald Trump take charge. And…. we were right !!!

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Naw, just the same-o ongoing Trump clown reality tv show.
Reflecting back on November 2016, it is so obvious why democrats were so shocked, upset, and in total disbelief that Donald Trump was actually elected president of the United States. Somehow, someway we all knew. Democrats knew exactly what would happen to America and happen in America should a Donald Trump ever become president. Republicans may be surprised to the point of blatant denial, but we knew. Every American who refused to fall for the con of Donald Trump let alone vote for the bastard knew what was in store for all of America dare Donald Trump take charge. And…. we were right !!!
Republicans knew too. If you look back at the summer of 2015 Republicans were saying the same things as Democrats - that he’s mentally unstable, a con man, etc. Once he won the nomination though Republicans decided a mentally unstable con man was preferable.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Not sure how much effect this will have, but at least it's not just rolling over and playing dead.

DOJ fires warning shot against ‘unusual’ post-election ballot reviews - POLITICO

“Jurisdictions have to be careful not to let those ballots be defaced or mutilated or lost or destroyed as part of an audit,” said a Justice Department official who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity. “This document puts down a marker that says the Justice Department is concerned about this.”

The new, seven-page Justice Department issuance doesn’t break new ground, but it does send the message that federal officials are closely scrutinizing the audit efforts.
“Election audits are exceedingly rare. But the Department is concerned that some jurisdictions conducting them may be using, or proposing to use, procedures that risk violating the Civil Rights Act,” the memo says.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Well at least the Bar Association of Texas seems to think their AG, Ken Paxton, is a candidate for disbarment. It's about Fn time!

Facing disbarment, Texas AG Ken Paxton backs away from Trump's fraud claims | Salon.com

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, an ardent Trump supporter who was the lead plaintiff in a last-ditch Supreme Court case aimed at overturning the 2020 election, appears to be backing away from his past claims of widespread election fraud. Facing discipline or even potential disbarment in Texas, Paxton now merely alleges that there were "irregularities" in battleground states, while still suggesting those could somehow have affected the overall result

Reactions: soundforbjt

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Clown car audit winding down.

Trump's Arizona election audit ending with finger-pointing and lawsuit threats: report | Salon.com

As AP's Jonathan Cooper explained, "In the last week alone, the only audit leader with substantial election experience was locked out of the building, went on the radio to say he was quitting, then reversed course hours later. The review's Twitter accounts were suspended for breaking the rules. A conservative Republican senator withdrew her support, calling the process "botched." And the lead auditor confirmed what was long suspected: that his work was almost entirely paid for by supporters of Donald Trump who were active in the former president's movement to spread false narratives of fraud."

"Not even a shred of being salvaged at this point," proclaimed Sen. Paul Boyer, the first GOP lawmaker to oppose the audit. "They've botched it at so many points along the way that it's irrecoverable."

• Haha
Reactions: gothuevos

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
*chef's kiss*

FhpRtgX.jpeg

Nov 17, 2019
I saw a snippet of something about a reply from the Senate threatening to jail the whole MC board. Can't find it now though.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I saw a snippet of something about a reply from the Senate threatening to jail the whole MC board. Can't find it now though.

They threatened that back in February and backed off in April. I don't know if they've done it again since then.

Reactions: hal2kilo

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Ugh, another dumbass from reality TV. That Brian Mache guy is some piece of work, first I've heard of that nutjob. Though honestly, were I a parent of sextuplets I'd probably have a tenuous grasp on reality too.

But I'm absolutely sure I wouldn't be trying to commit insurrection, while accusing those who conducted a free, fair, secure election of... insurrection. Wendy Rogers, doing the same thing, what a Qunt.

The projection, it's always projection.

Last edited:

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Gawd, these people really believe this nonsense.
They actually believe that the big lie is the big truth.
They actually believe that the impossible (mass voter fraud) actually took place.
They actually believe in all of this for one reason and only one reason... because Donald Trump said it was so.
If Trump had been reelected, I truly believe that not one living person can actually imagine the nightmare America would be living in right now. What the insurrectionist could not do, a second Trump administration would have easily done.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Ironically, there is a "Steal" in place, but it's not the one from "Stop the Steal". It's this.

A second part of the true Steal is working as hard as possible to limit the ability to vote based on false pretenses of "voter fraud". This is about as un-American (on paper if not in practice) as you can get.

The GOP knows full well that a motivated public that can get out to vote means they lose. They aren't going to change their policies, so they resort to any means necessary to win. Which I guess is something their supporters value (cheating, suing and generally getting over on the little people is why they loved Trump).

Congress and any other government agency seem pretty powerless to do anything, so what the Democrats need to do is put in massive voting assistance programs in key areas. It sucks to overcome a handicap but the stakes are high. For all I know, maybe they have. I'll certainly donate money to that cause.

Mar 11, 2004
Ironically, there is a "Steal" in place, but it's not the one from "Stop the Steal". It's this.

A second part of the true Steal is working as hard as possible to limit the ability to vote based on false pretenses of "voter fraud". This is about as un-American (on paper if not in practice) as you can get.

The GOP knows full well that a motivated public that can get out to vote means they lose. They aren't going to change their policies, so they resort to any means necessary to win. Which I guess is something their supporters value (cheating, suing and generally getting over on the little people is why they loved Trump).

Congress and any other government agency seem pretty powerless to do anything, so what the Democrats need to do is put in massive voting assistance programs in key areas. It sucks to overcome a handicap but the stakes are high. For all I know, maybe they have. I'll certainly donate money to that cause.

It should be called "Stop And Steal" as that's clearly been their actual goal.