Post a picture of yerself, P&N denizens.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
I think there is some validity to people on here who would do harm to others if they could be tracking them down via photos. I have never said anything on here I wouldn't say irl though so whatever.

143m5as.jpg

Running the Tough Mudder obviously. And we were team 'Murica, duh.

Ackmed has officially wrecked the thread! He looks that fit AND still has time to raise 3(+1 to come) kids?!?

<hangs head in shame and walks away>

;)

[Congratulations on the fourth child! We're like you - girl, boy, girl, and then the fourth is a girl too. Best of luck when they hit the teen years!]

Reactions: shortylickens

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Oh I've used about every excuse, including "you're already going to be on the table and numb". She didn't appreciate it, I'd rather have her on birth control that myself have the surgery.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Ackmed has officially wrecked the thread! He looks that fit AND still has time to raise 3(+1 to come) kids?!?

;)

[Congratulations on the fourth child! We're like you - girl, boy, girl, and then the fourth is a girl too. Best of luck when they hit the teen years!]

Picture dammit.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003

;)

Well to be fair my job pays me about $400 a month to stay in shape, and then pays if I want to run races. And another truth is my wife does most the work, but it is a team effort. Thanks though!

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Well to be fair my job pays me about $400 a month to stay in shape, and then pays if I want to run races. And another truth is my wife does most the work, but it is a team effort. Thanks though!

Sounds just awful. Terrible.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001

They PAY you to stay in shape, AND PAY for your races!?!?! Who do I see about working there?!? I'd do way more races if they weren't so costly!

Reactions: shortylickens

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
They PAY you to stay in shape, AND PAY for your races!?!?! Who do I see about working there?!? I'd do way more races if they weren't so costly!

I hardly race, but sometimes. Last month they paid for a dragon boat race which was fun. Like the boat with a guy in the back beating a drum, and you row to the beat. Common in Hawaii.

They pay us two hours of overtime a week to stay in shape, three 40 minute sessions. We can work out anywhere, just have to mark which day we do it on time sheet, they don't ask for proof. It's a Federal job, I work 14 days a month with two 4 day breaks and one 6 day break each month. When I do work it's 12.75 hours a shift. I live in East Tennessee so probably not near you.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Yeah, I'm very much into my gf. :)

With an index finger like that, I bet you are... :biggrin:

I don't have anything recent but here's a pic of the wife and myself in 2008 at Cape Arago, Oregon.

CapeArago2008.jpg

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I'm almost 42, not that young. But younger than some I suppose.I think it's deceiving because I have all my hair, no gray and am in decent shape.

You're still a conservaterrorist nutjob.

Please leave personal insults out of this thread.

Perknose
Forum Director

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
I'll be the 'post that no one was really wondering about' guy.
Here's a couple goofs from my wedding (in Canukistan, they didn't have color cameras yet)
20160715_215536_zpsrngt5kgq.jpg

And the photographer got in there.
20160715_215842_zpsw6ey9dv0.jpg

This is after I shaved my gorgeous locks (I grow out my hair and donate to Locks of love about every 18 months, I'm almost due again with my hippy mop)
20150218_213729_zpspa1hmej0.jpg

And this is after I wrecked a brand new wall at work. Note the locks about halfway to harvest.
IMG_20151230_185906513_zpsnhtomuuq.jpg

I would apologize for pic quality, but I don't want to give a false sense of caring ():)

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Holy crap you look like a cool guy.

I'm just an old Oregon stoner. :biggrin: The only thing that I don't like about that pic is that you can't see the pony tail that hangs to the middle of my back.

brianmanahan said:
plus he has pics of wife, and she is hot

drdoug delivers

No argument from me on the hot wife... not one bit! :thumbsup:

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
e84kly.jpg

149yq1u.jpg

Little over 10,000 feet up. Snuck the second one when she wasn't looking, actually turned out well. Bit over 6 months pregnant.

Reactions: Atreus21

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Man. Where is that?

Sandia Mountains, just outside of Albuquerque NM, I am here for about 5 weeks for training and she came to visit me over the weekend. With her we were at the restaurant that claims to be at 10,378 feet up. We took the tram up, operator claimed the highest point was 982 feet above the ground, or an 8 second drop. The week prior I hiked it... starts out about 6k, ends up just over 10k feet up, 8 miles long hike. Little hard to breath on the way up. Starts out pretty smooth, ends up just huge boulders and switch backs. Not an easy hike. But having a drink at the end is like 2x as strong.

15fpsub.jpg

2lxxico.jpg

24fcxnq.jpg

dqgc92.jpg

1f8je0.jpg

30u2xwh.jpg

24fcxnq.jpg

Few pics, no idea why some are at a 90, can't figure out how to change it. Some of hiking, of me being an idiot way up on some rocks that was definitely not safe, some of the tram. This and the food is all ABQ has going for it. Other than that its a shit hole. Can't wait to go home. Did meet some UFC fighters, a lot train here because of the altitude. Met Holly Holmes at a grocery store, Oberveen us staying in our hotel and fights soon. Some other guys and girls. Training here gives you more cardio when you go to a lower altitude. I run pretty quick, day 1 mile was about a minute slower than normal, just cant breath when 6k up very well. Class started with 17 of us, down to 6, most failed out. Come back home Sept 1st, the day college football starts!

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
FB_IMG_1479735167367.jpg

FB_IMG_1479735192475.jpg

FB_IMG_1479735275351.jpg

Been a minute, got these pics back a few weeks ago. This was at the 7 month mark, shes about 8.5 months now and so ready to have this baby, our fourth. Luckily she's all belly and still hitting the gym with me, Makes things easier at the end and recovering. Still trying to decide who is getting fixed, because this is it! My wife wanted a red/white/blue theme because 'Merica. Pictures help context of who we're talking to, sadly most people don't post anything.