Post a picture of yerself, P&N denizens.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
In the Dallas shooting thread I was amused at being called fat by a particular poster by virtue of my city of residence, so I thought I'd kick off a picture thread for P&N.

I (generally) try to fight fair around here, and I believe that attaching faces to screen names lends itself to some civility and respect, even between sworn enemies.

Then again, this is the Internet.

At any rate, I'll start. This is my wife and I about 4 years ago in Destin, FL.

HPIM3244.jpg

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
I think you were called fat? Doesn't appear to be true.

Most won't do this for one reason or another btw. I've posted pics before, on phone now with no option to upload.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
And I was right... This is all these types of threads turn out to be. Some people afraid to post pictures, talk a lot of shit and hide behind an anonymous name.

Nov 25, 2013
And I was right... This is all these types of threads turn out to be. Some people afraid to post pictures, talk a lot of shit and hide behind an anonymous name.

says a guy talking shit behind an anonymous name, and with no picture posted, in a thread that has only existed for a bit over an hour.

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
In the Dallas shooting thread I was amused at being called fat by a particular poster by virtue of my city of residence, so I thought I'd kick off a picture thread for P&N

What?!? JCl0wn?? Make an ass of himself by insulting everyone by jumping to laughably incorrect conclusions and then insulting everyone anyway?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that such a thing could happen!:eek:

Oh, and I'm "verifiable KKK" if that makes you feel better. For you know, reasons. Namely he couldn't articulate an argument of any quality so outright libelous character assassination was the only alternative.

Last edited:

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Let's face it - there are a bunch of "progressives" here who would love, love, LOVE to get non-progressives fired from their jobs (or worse.) A pic would only more easily allow them to do so.

It's bad enough someone abused my email address to send me insults and hundreds of times more spams than I was getting before. Particularly odd since my email is supposed to be hidden. :hmm:

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Let's face it - there are a bunch of "progressives" here who would love, love, LOVE to get non-progressives fired from their jobs (or worse.) A pic would only more easily allow them to do so.

It's bad enough someone abused my email address to send me insults and hundreds of times more spams than I was getting before. Particularly odd since my email is supposed to be hidden. :hmm:

Have a little faith in your fellow man.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Have a little faith in your fellow man.

The majority are decent, well-meaning folks. The only blessing is that the incredibly-loud, violent, hypocritical, nasty SJW types are less than 10%. Just avoid college campuses which have an overly-high representation of them. ;)

Still, when a danger exists, one must be prudent and not play directly into their hands. :sneaky:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
My wife calls herself fat at 130 lbs and 5 feet 11. I'm 160 now but I've been 240 before and been a total ogre. She still puts up with me.

So fat can very well be "phat" sometimes. :p

Nov 25, 2013

Forgot our aluminum foil today did we?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
lmao. This is a call out thread. Don't worry I won't report you. I don't do that pussy shit.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Jg7C5cs.jpg

7NJjqgu.jpg

tcGicWQ.jpg

No faces though. I dont need any conservative justice warriors fucking with my real life.