Oops! Biden's turn in the Classified Documents barrel.

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
As someone with the highest clearest available, who works with TS material every day, papers, material and areas. Weapons grade nuclear material and processes. Who carries TS and classified documents daily, and works in and out of a SCIF, all the arm chair qb's who dont have a clue are funny.

Im letting both investigations go thru before making too many judgements. Although, one thing is for sure. If this was me, or anyone I work with it would be a quick process and I would be in prison. With everyone else who had a hand in this mess. Many others would lose their clearance. This is such a serious issue where I work, and others like it. While the information may be different, it doesnt matter. There are logs, follow the logs.

Behar claiming that Biden should get the benefit of the doubt because he is known to be truthful is hilarious.

Claimed he graduated in the top half of his class, he was 76th... of 85.
Claimed he was arrested in Africa trying to see Nelson Mandela.
Claimed he was appointed to the Naval Academy in 1965, he was not.
Claimed his son Beau died in Iraq. He died in an America hospital.
Claimed he got a Purple Heart for his Uncle that he deserved from WW2. He did not, the dates and records prove this.
Train conductor, truck driver, etc.
Plagiarized a paper and why he dropped out of running for Pres before. Literally dropped out for multiple lies.
SO many more.

Multiple stolen valor's, despicable. So many lies, to claim he should get the "benefit of the doubt" because he is not known to tell lies is just ridiculous.
Lol no - that is not how any of this works. While I have years of experience handling top secret materials that is not necessary to understand this is nonsense. I assume you know what you wrote was false and it was motivated by extreme partisanship but it’s even scarier if you thought it was true.

There are over a million people in the US with a top secret clearance. There are untold millions of classified documents. In any system this large and intricate classified materials are improperly stored sometimes. Why are our prisons not filled with people who mishandled these documents? Because that’s not what happens in 99% of cases.

People go to prison when the mishandling is found to be INTENTIONAL, as that is what the law requires. This is also why Trump is in trouble and Biden is not.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
No they didn't, and documents were found in his home and in his garage. He obviously knew he had them and he's been lying about it.
Glad to see you’ve switched from inventing new laws for Biden to violate to inventing new facts. Lol.

Doesn’t it bother you in the slightest to lie like this? Don’t you have any self respect?

Reactions: Vic and Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
There's a bunch of shit in boxes in my home that I haven't touched in years. Why do you assume Biden knew he had them?
Plot twist, he doesnt. Also, he dont care. Also, if it were legal to shoot libtards he'd be out gunning right now. Taj is a psychopath, a stupid one, non the less.

Reactions: Pohemi

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
As someone with the highest clearest available, who works with TS material every day, papers, material and areas. Weapons grade nuclear material and processes. Who carries TS and classified documents daily, and works in and out of a SCIF, all the arm chair qb's who dont have a clue are funny.

Im letting both investigations go thru before making too many judgements. Although, one thing is for sure. If this was me, or anyone I work with it would be a quick process and I would be in prison. With everyone else who had a hand in this mess. Many others would lose their clearance. This is such a serious issue where I work, and others like it. While the information may be different, it doesnt matter. There are logs, follow the logs.

Behar claiming that Biden should get the benefit of the doubt because he is known to be truthful is hilarious.

Claimed he graduated in the top half of his class, he was 76th... of 85.
Claimed he was arrested in Africa trying to see Nelson Mandela.
Claimed he was appointed to the Naval Academy in 1965, he was not.
Claimed his son Beau died in Iraq. He died in an America hospital.
Claimed he got a Purple Heart for his Uncle that he deserved from WW2. He did not, the dates and records prove this.
Train conductor, truck driver, etc.
Plagiarized a paper and why he dropped out of running for Pres before. Literally dropped out for multiple lies.
SO many more.

Multiple stolen valor's, despicable. So many lies, to claim he should get the "benefit of the doubt" because he is not known to tell lies is just ridiculous.

Don't you have elderly nuns to fail to keep out of Y-12 or something better to do with your time than post this nonsense?

Jul 9, 2009
There's a bunch of shit in boxes in my home that I haven't touched in years. Why do you assume Biden knew he had them?

Even more boxes of CLASSIFIED documents found in Biden home. "Room adjacent to his garage" Probably a bathroom or laundry room adjacent to his ultra/ultra secure garage. Time for a comprehensive search warrant to be served at his residence and any other place he may have stashed top secret documents.

Dude, they are classified documents he just leaves laying around, if I had classified documents in a u-haul box i'd know about them.

Reactions: FelixDeCat

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Even more boxes of CLASSIFIED documents found in Biden home. "Room adjacent to his garage" Probably a bathroom or laundry room adjacent to his ultra/ultra secure garage. Time for a comprehensive search warrant to be served at his residence and any other place he may have stashed top secret documents.

Dude, they are classified documents he just leaves laying around, if I had classified documents in a u-haul box i'd know about them.
So just to be clear that means you similarly believe that search warrants should be executed on all properties Trump is associated with, correct?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Man wait till you hear what this Trump guy did. You’re going to be so pissed.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Man wait till you hear what this Trump guy did. You’re going to be so pissed.
It is pretty funny to watch conservatives suddenly rediscover their passion for fiscal discipline and government document retention standards. The classified documents thing is particularly hilarious as overnight they went from ‘the government trying to get back documents Trump stole is tyranny’ to ‘LOCK BIDEN UP’.

Like I asked Taj, don’t any of these people have a shred of dignity?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
It is pretty funny to watch conservatives suddenly rediscover their passion for fiscal discipline and government document retention standards. The classified documents thing is particularly hilarious as overnight they went from ‘the government trying to get back documents Trump stole is tyranny’ to ‘LOCK BIDEN UP’.

Can’t wait for this special counsel to say the same thing as Comey did for Hillary. The right going to go ballistic. But fear another Jan 6 when the orange monkey gets indicted

Reactions: hal2kilo

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

If, as I have said over and over again, some of us had it so bad that the only way to survive having one's dignity shredded in childhood was to identify with some external we were told was OK to believe in, then, it follows, that the shred of dignity that they internalized is what they are trying desperately to hand on to. That shred saved them as children and for that, in my opinion, they deserve only pity and whatever one can do to help them.

But there is no way round the fact that for them truth will really really hurt. And none of us got off scot-free.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It looks like they're gonna have to toss *everything* Trump and Biden owns to make sure there is no documents lying about

Trump cause he is a criminal piece of traitorous shit.
Biden cause he is straight up incompetent with classified information.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Can’t wait for this special counsel to say the same thing as Comey did for Hillary. The right going to go ballistic. But fear another Jan 6 when the orange monkey gets indicted
I’m not worried about another 1/6 because Biden controls federal law enforcement and the army.

That being said yes, they will go absolutely ballistic when nothing happens to Biden (because he didn’t break the law) and Trump gets indicted (because he did break the law). I’m sure instead of just reading the relevant law they will claim a conspiracy or make up a fake law in their heads that Biden violated.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I have come to believe that this classified documents debacle thing runs rampant in the presidential world. To "us", the term classified document sounds pretty scary AND very important, but to the presidency they are nothing but papers. Reports. Stuff a president must read and study. And, thus the documents end up in all kinds of places. I can see a president taking documents to read and study when they can be read and studied in comfort with a glass of wine and soft music playing in the background, wherever that place of comfort may be.

No doubt Obama has classified documents in his possession yet to be discovered. And the same for Bush, both father and son. And I'm sure that even Ronald Reagan had a few classified documents he stashed away intending to return but never quite got around to it.

NANCY, DID YOU RETURN THOSE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS? NO RONNIE DEAR, I THOUGHT YOU RETURNED THEM? DID YOU CHECK UNDER THE COUCH?
Think of it as loose change. Everyone can find loose change in their sofa, yet not intentionally placed there, yet never the less you find loose change.

We have to think of a classified document as a president would, not as the general public would. To us they sound like a really big deal, but to a president just a pain in the ass that must be studied regardless of their true importance. I would bet a lot of government documents are labeled as classified only because that were government derived.
Hell... a document listing the where-a-bouts of Whitehouse toilets might be labeled as a classified document.

While a shocker to us and to the media, probably an everyday occurrence to the presidency. All of them presidents. Ever borrowed a book form someone and forgot to return it, well there you are. Simple error.
Except for Donald Trump. Trump would take classified documents only because they might have monetary value someday. A crook is a crook.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Just pointing out that the father is gone now, but I get what you mean.

Well, have they checked that presidential library? The lining of that box with the Whitehouse tea set? You never know where you'll find classified documents. You never know....

• Haha

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Dignity is for weak people. Taj reminds of the guy I saw with a bumper sticker on his truck: “Are you a Beast or a Bitch? Time to decide”. I have no doubt that Taj is a complete bitch. His posts here prove it, but I am also sure he imagines himself to be a beast.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Well, have they checked that presidential library? The lining of that box with the Whitehouse tea set? You never know where you'll find classified documents. You never know....
It was Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick! lol :p

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Democrats’ proficiency at self-pwnage never ceases to amaze me.

It's a horrible look. These disclosures are pretty much an indictment of the entire apparatus for protecting classified materials. Each new disclosure brings a fresh round of news stories. Apparently, these documents are from his time as Vice President. How did no one notice they were missing for (at least) six years? Each time, government officials with critical thinking skills have to explain to people with no critical thinking skills why his improper handling of classified documents is different from Trump’s improper handling of classified documents. That’s not a space that any official wants to be in.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

This is really distressing to hear. Are your superiors aware that you are an admitted treasonous nutjob?