OFFICIAL 2012 NFL week 15 thread

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
man Cin is trying to lose the game. a few fucking stupid flags.

Dalton is doing ok. considering his team is fucking stupid. the recievers can't catch and the O-line is worse then even teh bears.
No, you can put both of the stripped turnovers on retarDalton. He thinks he's throwing in practice after incubating the ball for half an hour after dropping back.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
meh. i disagree. the O-line flat out fucking sucks ass. the guy is not getting a lot of time to throw or do shit.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
meh. i disagree. the O-line flat out fucking sucks ass. the guy is not getting a lot of time to throw or do shit.
Dude, the dude held the ball for over 4 seconds. He didn't even bother to step up into the pocket. He flat out sucks ass.

Occ

Nov 11, 2009
Push him into an active volcano along with the superbowl trophy, I guess.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
So I finally settled on the games I will watch:

Broncos-Ravens because it affects how my Pats will get seeded
Steelers-Dallas for the playoff implications and the lulz since I hate both teams
Patriots-49'ers so I can see Brady clinch the MVP

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Ravens suck ass. Good move firing your offensive coordinator at this point in the season and in one of your most important games of the season, you can't even more the ball on offense.

Colts fumbling on the 1 yard line. It amazes me that players don't secure the ball better.