Nothing Ever Changes But The Dates And The Locations

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 17, 2019
Gee, wonder who he might have voted for?

"BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — A gunman opened fire with a rifle Saturday at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, in what authorities called a “hate crime and racially motived violent extremism,” killing 10 people and wounding three others before being taken in custody, law enforcement officials said.

The suspect was identified as Payton Gendron of Conklin, about 200 miles southeast of Buffalo in New York state, two law enforcement officials told The Associated Press. The officials were not permitted to speak publicly on the matter and did so on the condition of anonymity. The suspect was being questioned Saturday evening by the FBI, one of the officials said.

Officials said 11 of the victims are Black and two are white. The shooting happened in a predominantly Black neighborhood a few miles (kilometers) north of downtown Buffalo."

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Don't know much about this website.

" A racist and anti-Semitic manifesto and a Twitch livestream were attributed online to the gunman, but authorities have not verified those accounts. A graphic video emerged that shows bodies lying in the parking lot as law enforcement officers take the suspect into custody. Gendron is from Conklin, New York. He said in the manifesto he is an 18-year-old college student and a self-described white supremacist."

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Don't know much about this website.

" A racist and anti-Semitic manifesto and a Twitch livestream were attributed online to the gunman, but authorities have not verified those accounts. A graphic video emerged that shows bodies lying in the parking lot as law enforcement officers take the suspect into custody. Gendron is from Conklin, New York. He said in the manifesto he is an 18-year-old college student and a self-described white supremacist."
I wonder how soon will it be before he's paraded around right wingnut circles as some sort of hero?

Reactions: hal2kilo
Jan 25, 2011
I wonder how soon will it be before he's paraded around right wingnut circles as some sort of hero?
That’s not how they do it. No one who does bad things and expresses their views is genuine. They won’t embrace him. They will simply say he’s from the other side. A plant. A false flag. MK Ultra is probably trending in conservative circles as usual.

Besides..they are probably too busy talking about how no one cares about white victims…..

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 17, 2019
"Gramaglia said Buffalo police entered the store and confronted the gunman in the vestibule.

“At that point the suspect put the gun to his own neck. Buffalo police personnel -- two patrol officers -- talked the suspect into dropping the gun. He dropped the gun, took off some of his tactical gear, surrendered at that point. And he was led outside, put in a police car,” he said."

Gee, whoda' think it?

Jan 25, 2011
"Gramaglia said Buffalo police entered the store and confronted the gunman in the vestibule.

“At that point the suspect put the gun to his own neck. Buffalo police personnel -- two patrol officers -- talked the suspect into dropping the gun. He dropped the gun, took off some of his tactical gear, surrendered at that point. And he was led outside, put in a police car,” he said."

Gee, whoda' think it?
I think I’d rather see him rot the rest of his life than take the easy way out. Letting him live is the worst you can do to him.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020

Gee, whoda' think it?
Wait, 2 cops can talk down an armed white 18 year old man in full tactical gear who just murdered a dozen or so people but had to kill a mentally challenged 75 year old lady holding a knife (reference the other thread)??? Whoa!!!! I thought cops couldn't talk down armed people out of fear of their life???

Nov 17, 2019
Don't get me wrong. These two should probably be highly commended, though I'd want to see their personnel files before I could say for sure.

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
This appears to be a racist attack.

The alleged shooter, who authorities claim is only 18, drove hours to get to this supermarket in Buffalo, N.Y. He was apparently dressed in fatigues and simply walked in and opened fire. Eleven out of 13 individuals he shot are Black.

It may be days before the full details of this horrendous mass shooting are known.

When well known politicians continuously malign and decry the existence of a whole race of people, it tends to dehumanize them in the eyes of those who already despise their ethnic group.

There is no need to yank books by Black authors out of libraries, ban Black hairstyles and demand Blacks stop wearing their hair naturally. All this does is confirm to those who hate Black people that their feelings of disdain are for a group of people who are unworthy.

The Buffalo neighborhood needs to heal. My condolences and sympathies to the families of the dead and any wounded.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Wait, 2 cops can talk down an armed white 18 year old man in full tactical gear who just murdered a dozen or so people but had to kill a mentally challenged 75 year old lady holding a knife (reference the other thread)??? Whoa!!!! I thought cops couldn't talk down armed people out of fear of their life???

Yep, that’s the way it’s supposed to work according to Jask.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014

Probably sad they couldn't recruit the kid

Reactions: VW MAN
Nov 17, 2019
Nominate him for Speaker of the House since he speaks for the 'Pubs.

Buffalo shooter likely planned attack months ahead of time, authorities say

www.foxnews.com.ico
Fox News|19 minutes ago
Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron, a self-described white supremacist, likely planned out his racially motivated attack at Tops supermarket for months.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
You know what is sad. We already know the name of the shooter, his age: Payton Gendron, 18

The victims? I don't have a clue who they are. Their names, nothing. This reminds me of Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. I know these fools. I can't name any of their victims.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
You know what is sad. We already know the name of the shooter, his age: Payton Gendron, 18

The victims? I don't have a clue who they are. Their names, nothing. This reminds me of Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. I know these fools. I can't name any of their victims.
Yes I get your point, but victim families need to be all notified before names get released. As for naming the murderer, wish all media would name the person once when first identified and then stop saying it to give the fame they desperately crave. Anderson Cooper started this for Sandyhook and other mass shootings. He refuses to name the shooter even when covering them during trial.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
So apparently in his manifesto he calls himself a "leftwing authoritarian," but railed against CRT and claims all the usual white replacement talking points.

How many leftists express these discrepant views? Or is he just trolling everyone?