Nothing Ever Changes But The Dates And The Locations

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
These parents need to be absolutely crucified publicly, put them in prison and throw away the key.
Need to find them first. Apparently they are in the wind. Their lawyer said they would turn themselves in with charged. Now they can't be located or reached.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Need to find them first. Apparently they are in the wind. Their lawyer said they would turn themselves in with charged. Now they can't be located or reached.

aaand the FBI is looking for them probably indicating concern they've fled the state

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Nothin but some more law abiding citizens exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/03/1061190344/michigan-school-shooting-parents-oxford-charged

-Ethan Crumbley was apparently drawing pictures of guns and people with bullet wounds hours before he opened fire in school. Crumbley's parents were also notified about this and didn't seem particularly worried about it.

just amazing

View attachment 53776

Last i heard the parents have gone 'missing'
Here it is copied to make it easier to read

Here's a timeline of how the events unfolded, according to the prosecutor:
  • Nov. 26: Ethan Crumbley's father, James Crumbley, purchased a gun with his son present.
  • On or about Nov. 26: Ethan Crumbley posted photos of a semi-automatic gun on social media with a caption: “Just got my new beauty today. SIG SAUER 9mm.”
  • On or about Nov. 27: Jennifer Crumbley, Ethan Crumbley's mother, made a social media post that read, “mom and son day testing out his new Christmas present.”
  • Nov. 29: A teacher at Oxford High School observed Ethan searching for ammunition on his phone and reported that information to school officials. His parents did not reply when the school attempted to contact them. Later, Jennifer Crumbley exchanged texts with Ethan stating, “LOL I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught.”
  • Nov. 30: On the morning of the shooting, Ethan’s teacher came across a note that “alarmed her to the point that she took a picture of it on her cell phone.” The note contained “a drawing of a semiautomatic handgun pointing at the words ‘the thoughts won’t stop. help me.’" Also included in the note was a drawing of a bullet with “blood everywhere” written above it. Between the gun and the bullet is a drawing of a person who appears to have been shot twice and bleeding with a laughing emoji under it. The note also has “my life is useless” and “the world is dead” scrawled on it.
  • The parents were “immediately summoned to the school." A school counselor removed Ethan from class with his backpack and obtained the note, but the drawings of the gun, bloody figure and writings were all “altered.” At the meeting with school officials, his parents were shown the drawing and were told they had to submit their son to counseling within 48 hours. His parents did not ask the whereabouts of the gun and did not to inspect his backpack for the gun which he had with him, according to McDonald. His parents “resisted” the idea of taking Ethan out of school and left without him.

• Wow
Reactions: dainthomas

m8d

Nov 5, 2012

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Wonder when the orange monkey will pipe in and say such fine upstanding people are being railroaded?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I think Boebert and MTG should petition the real president of the US, Trump, to give these parents a real pardon. I mean they really stand for everything that woman said on those posts. They are literally blood sisters.

Reactions: hal2kilo

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I think Boebert and MTG should petition the real president of the US, Trump, to give these parents a real pardon. I mean they really stand for everything that woman said on those posts. They are literally blood sisters.
I'm sure Ms. Crumbley believes that her son helped Make America Great Again, given her screed. Has she posted the GoFundMe link for her son's legal defense? Are Rittenhouse's lawyers crossing over from Wisconsin to Michigan to help their next patriot and Republican intern?

Inquiring minds want to know.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I'm sure Ms. Crumbley believes that her son helped Make America Great Again, given her screed. Has she posted the GoFundMe link for her son's legal defense? Are Rittenhouse's lawyers crossing over from Wisconsin to Michigan to help their next patriot and Republican intern?

She's way too busy on the run from the cops

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

If he killed non whites then yes I think she supports him

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
If he killed non whites then yes I think she supports him
*Psst*

I'ma let you in on a little secret.

Shitlibs are race traitors, which makes them worse than non-white persons. In fact, killing a shitlib can actually be more valuable in Making America Great Again than a non-white person.

They'll be rounding up the shitlibs on day 1.

Don't take my word for it. Just ask a conservative who isn't still cucking behind shitlib political correctness.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
*Psst*

I'ma let you in on a little secret.

Shitlibs are race traitors, which makes them worse than non-white persons. In fact, killing a shitlib can actually be more valuable in Making America Great Again than a non-white person.

They'll be rounding up the shitlibs on day 1.

Don't take my word for it. Just ask a conservative who isn't still cucking behind shitlib political correctness.
She was bitching on her blog about all the illegals at his school. I'm sure she'd like them dead, which is why she warned her son to just plan his shit more discretely basically.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Real life THE ADDAMS FAMILY

Michigan-school-shooting-Ethan-Crumbleys-parents-facing-involuntary-manslaughter-charges-1024x...jpg

Typical that they fled. Millennials should not be allowed to have children. They make bad parents and their kids are bad kids. The parents give the kid whatever they want, stick them in as many external activities as they can just so the parents won't have to deal with the kid. Toss them McDonalds, buy them a gun, and ship them off to the gun range. Anywhere and everywhere, just a long as the parent never has to be a parent. I just wish America had a vaccine for THIS. And then a booster.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Allegedly parents withdrew $4k from ATM and turned off phones and are now fugitives.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
This story is absolutely insane. You'd think it'd be on the front page of everything like the Petito story was.

Reactions: pmv

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
haha They fled for their own safety, according to their attorneys.
It takes an attorney to refine ON THE LAM. :rolleyes:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
OMG, the mother's blog posts!

How did ordinary (white) Americans get like that?