Don't you catch computer viruses watching things like PornHub?PornHub keeps shoving cam girl ads in my face. I do not want cam girls.
But a thought occurred to me: With all these people locked in their homes theres probably gonna be a lot more guys watching cam girls. That increases demand.
HOWEVER: Theres also gonna be way more girls camming out of neccessity and boredom, so THAT will increase supply.
Are prices going to move or stay the same as before the quarantine?
Yeah, just go out there and live you asshole life, man. So what if you get covid-19 and infect your 2.5 other people, fuck them. It's all about you, you shit! Now get lost.“Man up” is a funny statement from someone admitting he’s willing to hide out in his house for years. You’re the guy who claims to have never had a vacation, so your opinion is next to worthless on the “how to enjoy life” scale. If you want to live life hiding in your house for years (which is what we were discussing - a potential quarantine of years), be my guest - stand out of the way while the rest of us live life.
Had no idea people still watched that site. That one ALWAYS buffers for me on fast forwards even like with my 400mb connection. The other sites fly! Never wanted to toss a fist into a monitor so bad then when i was on that site. If anyone is in shock i am open about the sites, well your obviously just full of yourself if everyone here with their rigs has not entertained at least one video streaming site. Like come on now.Don't you catch computer viruses watching things like PornHub?
You are bad at math, what is the overall mortality rate on this new virus? 3%, 5? Fuck it let’s say it’s 10%. The other 90% of the planet should just stop because of that? Uh no.Yeah, just go out there and live you asshole life, man. So what if you get covid-19 and infect your 2.5 other people, fuck them. It's all about you, you shit! Now get lost.
Fuck you asshole. I read what you were saying. Look, what's gonna happen in 2 or 3 years, you don't know. Stop fucking pretending. And stop declaring your so called right to go out there and be a disease vector. It's not your right.Time to increase the Geritol dosage - maybe then you might actually understand what we discussed earlier.
Speak for yourself. You're a poor excuse for an introvert.I already said what I thought was acceptable and it got your panties in a wad. You’re willing to (potentially) give up years of your life because you think it might make you safe. What was it a famous person once said about giving up freedoms for security?
Telling people to hide in their homes for 12+ months will never float - not only with me, but for the vast majority of people. You and Moses over there might be fine doing that, but back in the real world, the rest of us won’t. And I’m an introvert saying this.
Huh? What are you tripping on? I said 2.5 is the number of people that the infected go on to infect on average who contract covid-19. It's the R factor, look it up. For the flu it's 1.3%. And bad at math, I'm not. In fact I have a degree in mathematics.You are bad at math, what is the overall mortality rate on this new virus? 3%, 5? Fuck it let’s say it’s 10%. The other 90% of the planet should just stop because of that? Uh no.
Weird life, yeah, not a conformist POS like you! Fuck you dude. You're trying to gather who I am from my posts. Ad hominem, any? Deal with what I say, not your fucked up idea of who I am. I dig myself, now stop trying to put me down and get the fuck out of my life.I‘m really not sure what your issue is, but I frankly don’t care. What I’ve gathered from your posts here is that you’re like 90 years old, claim to have never been on a vacation, and seem to have lived a pretty weird life. Wait, nevermind, that explains it all.
Cue the Russian Reversal jokes!I know, I know... no politics. But, seriously, it's starting to feel like I live in Soviet Russia now.
When done properly, the inspections are surprise inspections. Locally, they catch restaurants with near-failing grades several times per month. Most restaurants pass with a 90 or higher. You are vastly overestimating how sloppy and bad food prep workers can be. In most cases, health inspectors won't have any problems to find because there aren't that many, certainly not so many that are catastrophic. You're being sensationalistic.you seriously dont think when the heath officials come in the workers have a different mode?
Adblock seems to speed up Pornhub a lot, and it now has free 1080p videos.Had no idea people still watched that site. That one ALWAYS buffers for me on fast forwards even like with my 400mb connection. The other sites fly! Never wanted to toss a fist into a monitor so bad then when i was on that site. If anyone is in shock i am open about the sites, well your obviously just full of yourself if everyone here with their rigs has not entertained at least one video streaming site. Like come on now.
I'm the dude who would walk into a dollar general and buy super absorbent maxipads without a care in the world. I am sure some idiot thinks they are for me but well, they aren't. Lived in a house with 3 people who would sync pms, talk about fun! It's when a closed locked door and such sites came in handy at various times!
LOL i love this derail its perfection at its finest dude. Yeah i don't bother with it. Its inferior in quality to other stuff i think. No room for inferior things. Talk about blue balling when the god damn video buffers like what the actual fuck.Adblock seems to speed up Pornhub a lot, and it now has free 1080p videos.
...except they kinda did shut it down over a virus. I watched Louis Rossmann ride his bike through an almost completely empty Times Square the other day.Funny thing is they shut down NYC over a little bit of snow, but not over a deadly virus.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't expect per-store hours to be correct at this point. Some places are having to update/change their schedules more than once per day, and how would you even show things like senior hours without reformatting the page?Walmarts website said my local branch was open 24/7.
Drove over last night to pick up whatever I could. They had a sign on the door saying Closed.
A much smaller sign said they would only be open between 7 and 8:30. Really wish those signs were much bigger and the website was kept up to date. Also worried they may be cleaned out tomorrow morning.
Maybe. Haven't looked into it yet but the image in my head is....My buddy's kid just got sent home & they reimbursed his room & board, at least.